• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

okay.. well this isnt a really big deal.. but if you do it youll like it.. hehe..
simple fun.. when giving handmassages to ur friends (which feel really f'in good hehe) use a yummie sented hand sanitizer like the blue one frum bath & body works.. or peppermint.. we started doing this by accident one time because i was using my hand sanitizer at a club and my friend grabbed my hand to get me up to dance and when he felt the sanitizer he was like "wow.. rub my hands with that!"
i mean i knew i liked it but i just thought it was cause i was rubbin my hands.... he was tellin me how good it felt cuz the rubbin was slippery, and the sent was sooooo nice... and that cause the the alcohol dries it cold.. that felt really good to hehe..
its hard to type.. hhe.. just try it youll see.. =o)
make sure its a nice smelling one... a strong alive sent is best.. like juniper, or peppermint.
------------------
~*P*L*U*R*~
Smoochies, Glitter and Lollies ~
~*Princess

ok this is actually a pretty good trick.
you put the rollers hand with it`s palm up and than slap it real hard. after you did that the roller must make a fist(really tight)
Then you start rubbing the fist...fingers sides...everything.
Ask if her/his hand is tingling(which is a good sign) if it`s tingling you gently open the rollers fist with your fingers.
You rub the handpalm and fingers for a little while and then you pick the piece of skin in the handpalm(center)with your thumb and indexfinger and pull it up and then let it go again. It makes your hand feel really weird
we call it letting the ghost out of your hand
I hope you people understand it a little
Plur!!!
------------------
~Life`s like a dick, when it`s hard, Fuck It~

my absolute FAV rolling trick is really simple...
you only need two people...
make sure that person 1 is standing in front of a couch or bed... person 1(we'll call him andy) puts his head down, like he's looking at a bug on the sidewalk, person 2(we'll call him dale) puts his hands together and pushes down as hard as he can on the back of andy's head... while at the same time andy is pushing up as hard as he can...
dale should push down for about 10 seconds at the most and then let go as quickly as possible... it totaly sends you flying into another world...
a good follow up to that is to have a vicks inhaler ready to blow on thier faces the second they pass out...
be careful and have fun...
------------------
~feel the vibes...
-jon

MasterContRoll....... take a little bottle of lotion and get a hand massage......I know thats not the best but it does feel great and it can be done at clubs...... get in front of the speakers and feel them....... I saw a chick doing this at the clun I went to the other day and she was there the WHOLE night I am not kidding......hope that helped some......
------------------
"You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel....get horny now" The Bloodhound Gang

Hi, all!!
I haven't been around for a while and haven't been able to post but I would like to just give out a quick "after-school special" here about so-called "pass-out tricks".
A few weeks ago, at a party, I almost caused myself great bodily harm by being stupid and not following one of MY OWN biggest rules regarding these kinds of tricks.
NEVER-EVER-*EVER*!!! DO THESE TRICKS BY YOURSELF OR UNATTENDED!!!!
I won't fully go into my deprevity but for the benefit of others, I'll relate the cause and the effect. (Because I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake (AND it's a damn good trick if you do it right!)
I LOVE blow-up tricks! And I'm always tryiing to think of new and better and more fun tricks to try and do on people. At this party about 3 weeks ago, I decieded to "super-size" my trick, the Cliffhanger.
My friend had just been playin' with me and went off to do something else in the same room, but *I* thought she was still "watching" me. Which is MY fault not her's! So here's what I did.
I started out on the floor (on my back) and began to breath heavily (started hyperventilation) till my ears began to tingle. Then I sat up and got into a crouched postion w/ my head down and began the breathing again. Once I began to feel all tinglie, holding my last breath, I JUMPED into a standing position and quickly applied equal pressure to both sides of my jugular on either sides of my neck with the base of the palms of my hands (my fingers are on the back of my neck and my thumbs are closest to my shoulders) in order to constrict the bloodflow (not the oxygen).
<that's the trick but here's my folly>
I not only passed-out standing up, I fuckin' fell backwards (free-fall) hitting a closed closet door, bounced twice, I landed on the floor, and I slid down at an angle hitting the back of my head on the bottom door hinge, finally my head landed in the corner of the room where the carpet meets two walls.
The ONLY reason I know this is because I was told by someone else. *I* didn't know I had hit my head till I touched it a few minutes later and had a HUGE bump on it!
My friend had lept over to me after hearing my dead weight hit the floor of the 2nd floor apartment.
While all this was happening, in my "mind", I was somewhere else. I had left the party, onto other things, in other places, feeling as though I had finally moved to a place I enjoyed being in when..............
*&%@#&^%*@#$%-BAMMM!!!
I find myself lying on the floor, disoriented by my trip and the fact that I was standing "a few hours ago"
(if you catch my drift); staring at a CD book/walet with the right eye, and scanning my "new" surroundings with the left. Which in the position I was in, consisted of a blank, featureless, white wall. And like some kind of movie where a lady faints, I flutter my eyelids and find my g/f (female friend) sitting on top of me begging the questions "Are you alright?" "Can you hear me?" "How many fingers am I holding up? Seriously! I don't want you to have a concussion! How many fuckin' fingers am I holding up?!" I got it right-2, and sat up and saw the group of my other friends, that had heard the noise from the other room and had come in to check. After we assured them I was fine, I knew I had just made the biggest mistake you could ever make on E. And it was one of those "life lesson" kind of mistakes.
The sad part is, is that if I HAD sat down like I wanted to, I could say I would have had the most religous experience of my life.
Now, I don't want anyone to reply to this post (unless it's about the trick itself. It's a great one if it's done properly), this is basicly just a glorified BUMP with a trick in it. But I also want everyone to know that sometimes you can make bad decisions, EVEN if you are the most experienced. Any and all of these tricks can possibly cause admge of one sort or another. Like in another post I read about this kind of thing, you will ALWAYS want someone to be there with you, because you NEVER know when something might go wrong and that one person caould be the only thing keeping you from the hospital or (gawd forbid) the morgue. Then we'll have to read about your ass in the paper and get just a little more reason for the cops to come down harder on all us E users.
It's a mistake I won't ever make again! Please learn from mine so that you won't have to be taught that lesson yourself.......
PLUR
------------------
They don't *have* meetings about rainbows.
[This message has been edited by ChEsHyRgRiN (edited 13 June 2000).]

Gosh this is all the way at the bottom but hopefully it will help SOMEBODY out! This trick is good for peeps who are wary of hypervenilating cause it still blows you the **** up BUT it has nothing to do with breathing. (however if the person is into that sort of thing they CAN of course make themselves hypervenilate while the trick is in progress)
You need at least 3 people for this but naturally the more the merrier!
smile.gif
You also need a bed or large soft landing area {down comforters, blankets, beanbags heh heh, or large cushy couches are all good alternatives but it has to be a VERY soft place}.
1.The person wanting to be blown up stands in the middle of the other two (or more).
2.The two people gently push the middle person back and forth, altering the speed and force. The middle person will start to get a little dizzy by this time. ***They may not be able to even speak up and say if they get TOO dizzy or overwhelmed so keep an eye on them so they are comfortable!***
3. The outside people rapidly spin the middle person in tight circles 3-5 times (or more if they really seem to like it but not TOO much cause there is still another step). {Again, make sure the recipient isn't the type who gets motion sick or anything}.
4. Finally push them gently onto the bed/landing area. I guarantee they will not be able to move for at least a few seconds. He or she may even be need to be helped up.
It may sound like a lot of steps but honestly the whole thing takes a couple of minutes max. However, the recipient will feel like it is taking forever!
smile.gif

*** You can add more to this trick if you have more people. We had about 10 of us so we blew vicks on the people pushing and rotating the middle person and massaged the outside people with lotion and hand sanitizer wipes, as well as blowing vicks on the persons face and waving glowsticks by their closed eyes while they were laying on the bed.
ANOTHER COOL TRICK - take a fan and mist water thru it while it is blowing on ya. Amazing.
Popsicles are yummy too. Tropicana makes no sugar added ones made of real friut juice so you get your dose of vitamin C and some extra fluid in ya in while you're snacking.
smile.gif
party on!!!

It doesn't matter if it's at the bottom or the top. Someone will read it! This is the biggest thread on the topic and I think we all plan on letting it continue to grow!
Bump
------------------
They don't *have* meetings about rainbows.

Heres a phat one. Your hand and fingers have them most nerve endings in your entire body so this feels extra good. Completely relax your whole body (you know thats not hard to do), let your hand go completely limp...now get someone else to pour a quarter size dollop of lotion on the back of your hand. This may seem like a lot but it will all rub in. Now, have the person start, very slowly and gently with thier one finger, rubbing the lotion in a circular motion in to your hand. Then start doing it with more fingers. Now massage the entire hand, back, palm, fingers even the wrist. Not to much though, you still want the hand to be lotiony < : ) Now, starting with the thumb to the pinky to the pointer to the ring and ending with the middle...encircle the base of thier finger with your thumb and pointer, grab tightly, and squeeze and pull slowly down thier finger applying the most pressure on the tip. Repeat to all fingers, but on the last finger as your squeezing down thier finger have the person pull thier hand backwards. A lot of pressure feels the best on the fingers and a light touch feels better on the rest of the hand. When you're all done your hand feels all warm anfd fuzzy. The person will be begging for another!
Let me know how you like this!
------------------
'Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other'

What is up My people? Those tricks are some of the best I've ever heard. I like to commend you all on those excellent idea. Much love for ya. But I've got one of my own for ya.
Requirement:
Yourself (Roll'in)
Partner of Opposite sex (Also Roll'in) (or the same sex if you want its all the same)
Ice Cubes
Thin peice of Fabric (i.e Cotten shirt)
Note: Before you start the trick put a peice of ice in your mouth so it can melt to a comfortable size... You'll know what I mean later..
wink.gif

First Casual go up to some at the party whos under the influence of a controlled substance (i.e LSD, XtC) then ask them if they want a massage. First Massage them normally with out the ice. Whisper sweet nothings into there ear as you proceed to massage them. Then slip a peice of ice into the peice of fabric so as to get them use to the coldness of the ice, (Make sure the fabric isn't so think they can't feel the coldness of the ice) Rub it along there neck and sholders and there back... Then after a few minutes remove the ice from the cloth (if it hasn't melted yet get a new peice) Rub the ice over the same portions of the body. Kiss up the sides of his/her neck and with the peice of ice in your mouth (which will make your mouth really cold and extra soothing to your partner) now kiss them.. kiss them like they've never been kissed before. Passionatly, Lovingly....
*Results may Vary
Beware: Use the trick sparingly, and wisely. Its can be a dangerous tool in the wrong hands.
PeAcE LoVe UnItY ReSpEcT to all.....
-Ectokhild
------------------
Be your own Superhero, with the magic of XtC. The only way to fly.. So roll hard and fast kids. P_L_U_R

the best trick is drink slowly
(VODKA LEMON & LIME). just ask the barman.
This drink makes your mouth sweetbitter when your mouth is dry while 'EEING'. It's like candy flipping. Still best ** if you pick up anybody, try drinking this from her mouth or giving it to her from your mouth. This makes you so SWEET, SEXY & ORGASMIC. Don't do it with strangers.

Now I don't know who of you have a drink called Sours in your country (I am from South Africa). Try it when you're rollin.
Another cool drink is Aftershock, it makes you so nice & warm and we all know how good it feels to be warm.
------------------
"Picture me rollin..." - The Late Great Tupac Shakur

Last time i rolled, i had a speedy roll, and i was finding a lot of fun things to do.
1) fill a tub up with only cold water and jump in. it will be very cold but take it, the chills are unbelievable. have a towel ready for when u jump out cause u will want to warm up.
2) take a shot of hot sauce, the hotter the better. do it quickly so u dont taste it. your mouth will be on fire, but it will feel good. if u can, try not to cool your mouth off with water. sooner than u think your mouth will cool down, it will only be "on fire" for a couple of seconds, but if u can take it the rush is sooooo good.
let me know if anyone tries these what u think.

Ahhhh....
More on water:
Showers are nice while rolling. Doing it with a loved one is even better.
This past weekend, I was at a party, and it was so freakin' hot. For a good part of the night though, it was raining lightly. I went outside, and it felt SO good. The cool raindrops
smile.gif

If you get the chance, try to go somewhere where it's quiet, and peaceful, but outside. You really learn to appreciate nature while rolling.

This one is really simple...
Walk to someone (hopefully you know them...if not get permission) give them a great big HUGZ and mean it!!! They will know if you mean it.
------------------
"Our life is towards happiness"

Alright, I just made this up.
I did it just now, while not even rolling and it was awesome! It is sure to knock you on your ass while rolling.
Okay....
1. Be sitting make sure nothing is behind you in case you fall/lay down.
2. Take 5 deep breaths, be sure to exhale all the way out.
3. Hyperventilate yourself. It works best if you use a bag.
4. When you start to get all tingley and numb exhale all the way out and hold it as long as you can.
5. Now, take a deep deep breath through your nose of a vicks/olbas inhaler.
6. HOld it, then exhale out.
Try it! I promise you all will LOVE it!!!!
Take Care, be safe
Meg :)
------------------
[This message has been edited by mjc09094 (edited 19 June 2000).]

This trick takes two extra buddies!!
1 person to blow the vicks in your face and
1 person to give you what I think is the best "E" hug ever!
All you have to do is hug the person who will be giving you the "E" hug tightly, then have the person with the vicks inhaler behind that person ready to blow it in your face. Close your eyes and squeeze, while the other person taps the tips of their fingers all over your back. Make sure they do it pretty hard, so that it feels like something is vibrating your back.
Vicks is also optional. It'll feel good with or without it!!!
Trust me you'll be rolling face when you open your pretty, little eyes!!
Remember to always play safe!
[This message has been edited by rainbowstar (edited 19 June 2000).]

For any of you out there who do yoga, do it while your rolling!!!! It's awesome! If you never done yoga, just stretch. It feels great.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but this was the best trick ever I have exprienced so far, when two weeks ago my friend and I went to this rave and there where couple of guys and girls who would perform this:
they would stand in a line and pick you up in the air and you up and down by extending and bending their arms while you are wearing a pair of dark glasses with blinkies attached to them; it truley feels like you are floating in the space kinda thing. enjoy

okie princess has got something 4 u tah try
ok this was done to me at samsara buh muh kandie gurlie jen aka mystic kandie
this is called takin some1's breathe away!
its really fun but may transfer colds n stuff
YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THIERS...... LIKE A KISS, BUT DONT KISS THEM. INSTEAD SUCK IN ALL THE AIR FROM THE PERSONS LUNGS AND MAKE SURE THEY DONT FALL......
i suggest tryin this wit close friends!
smile.gif
enjoy.
it may sound gross but hey dont knock it til ya try it!
------------------
luvie u all
kandie huggies and kissies 4 all
*~*plur*~*
¤Þ®ÏÑÇɧ§¤
*n neva 4get the music bc thats wha makes the vibe*
kandie luv!

Ok this is with a shower but Im positive that this has never been said on this thread. Ok you must have a bath tub with a shower on it like one of those shower bath combos like in a hotel. An way fill the tub up with HOT water. Dont be stupid and burn yourself. Then when the tub is filled up pretty well, turn on the shower but make the water COLD. Now get someone with long finger nails to softly scrape your skin (guys with girlfriends you know what Im talking about) This will feel totally awesome and I know you guys probably havent tried this but it is really great you have to try it. Oh and you can also use accessories in the bath room like making the room full of vicks smell it will add a nice twist to the water and steam from the bathtub. Hope I helped you guys out with a new trick later