• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

i think a really cool trick is to crack people's back for them. it stretches them out and feels great.
any contact with another person is great :]
anything with water, a small fan, lotion, or bright lights work really well. i love those photon lights...they really are awesome with refraction lenses.
speaking of which, has anybody bought or used that MINI LASER DISCO 240 thing? i have seen
it for $75-$100 and i want to know if its worth it.
------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source

all these sound so amazing
this is going to sound sic but trust me try it
you need 3 people(2 haveta be e tarded), vicks, really clean fuzzy gloves, and a menthol smokes(if ya dont smoke its ok you dont haveta have it)
1. sit facing each other
2. one of you smear lots of vicks all over hands and put on gloves
3. who ever has the gloves slowly massage the others face, arms, and neck (thru all of this make sure you are both breathing really deep but not fast)
4. keep speeding up the massaging till it goes to the music
5. when your hands are as fast as the music get the 3rd person to give both of you hand puffs of the smoke(stop massaging then)
6.hold it in as long as you can
7. when you cant hold it in any longer hug each other as hard as you can and then just colapse on each other
this works really good cuz the person massaging can feel the vicks and the fuzziness and the person gettin the massage can smell/feel the vicks the whole time
the menthol just kinda finishes it off with the hug
you both get blown away
ps im new so hey everyone!
[This message has been edited by ravEn_glo_gurl (edited 29 April 2000).]

well we have heard some of the best blowups from around the u.s. but now to hear some from one of the best rave scenes out there, south florida. whats up everyone my name is burn and time and time again i have used these two blowups at raves and had people laying all over the place when i am through i once blew up a promoter at a rave with one of these and he lets me in for free at all his raves now, well here they are...
for the first trick all youll need is a strong raver and a raver wanting to blowup..HARD. well the strong raver (meaning strong enough to hold up dead weight) must stand back to back with the other raver.they both then lock ther arms together by sticking there arms behind and locking around each others elbows both ravers should now have there arms locked. now the strong raver bends over with his face facing the floor. this should pick the other raver up off the ground and he basically be laying in the air on the strong ravers back. the other raver will start to feel like he is floating as he stares at the ceiling, at this time the strong raver should start his arms around to make the raver on his back slide from side to side.this should start blowing up the other raver. by the way this works extremely well with trance music, the strong raver should keep this up until he basically cant do it anymore then sets the other raver down, the other raver will either pass out, or struggle to his feet and scream HOLY SHIT. that was trick number one titled "airplane" as i first heard it. now for trick number two.
you will need:
visual lights of some kind if not then glowsticks.
a raver lookin to blowup (passout)
a conductor (person explaining the rules)
and 3 spotters (spinners and catchers)
first you must the rules carefully cuz if not done correctly it will not work. the rules are this: the conductor will tell the raver-"ok first put ther ights over your eyes and lock your arms in place directly over your chest THEY MUST BE LOCKED, when i say go we will spin you as fast as we can, you must try not to fall, but during this spinning i want you to breathe deep and fast as if your hyperventilating. we will spin you around 10 times. when i say stop, you have to take the biggest breathe of your life and do not start breathing again until your feet touch the ground." now you start to spin him with the 3 other spinners, they cant leave cuz they need to help catch him, his arms should be locked over there chest, and when you yell stop he will take a deep breathe. at this time you get behind him and give him a bear hug around his arms, grab tighter and tighter until you cant squeeze no more, and start throwing his body around in the air kind of savagely not enough to give him whiplash though, keep this up for as long as you can hold him and then set him down. when his feet touch he is already out cold, he wont be able to stand so you and the other spinners set him down carefully and hold him, when he wakes up ask him how it was if he asks how long he was out for, you did it right. no special name for this one but for a snappy title lets call this one "tequila sunrise". well folks glad i could be of some service...reply to this and let me know how ya liked it, and yes i do accept tips...

for all you guys out there, this is the best trick to get the honies. back scratching specially in the spinal area works really well. ice works like a miracle. i rubbed ice all over this girl's body and she almost passed out in pleasure. some people like to be rubbed hard but others like just to feel the tease by just brushing your hands against tehir skin. theres only one rule, ask the person how they like to be touched. plur!

Something my roommates did to me the first time I rolled is called the "Roller Coaster." You sit Indian style on the floor and someone sits directly behind you with their legs on either side of you. You cross your arms over your chest and lean back into them while they wrap their arms around you and clasp their hands together. Holding you tightly, they lean back and kind of "bump" you up little by little-like you're going up the first big hill on a roller coaster. Then they hold you there for a minute, then they rock you quickly from side to side and roll you forward and backward like you are going on all the twisting turns. Note to the person in back**Be careful to slow them down before you let go or they may get frightened, thinking they have fallen out of the ride.
Another fave of my crew is the "Hot Box" which is when you put the shower on as hot as it will go and let the bathroom steam up. Then two of you go in and shut the door with the light off- a glowstick usually comes in handy, here. Do the whole pass-out procedure in here, but have the person getting passed out inhale the vicks when he/she comes up. It is so much more intense!
Brushing your teeth feels pretty good, and I like to do something with my boyfriend when I'm rolling that seems sexual, but isn't really.....I lay on my back, arms at my sides, and have him lie right on top of me. His weight makes me feel like I am sinking into the ground. Another thing that gives this effect is having someone spread eagled on the floor, then one-by-one, picking their limbs a foot or so off the floor then lowering them slowly while shaking them slightly. When their limbs are on the ground, take both hands and push on their hands or feet for a few seconds, then repeat going up their arm or leg. We call it "Beating them Down" **Tribute to Korn**
Have fun-Be safe!
------------------
Keep It Real!

Two tricks.
#1. Sex
#2. get one person infront of you, tell them there getting chaced by a Bear. Move your hands really fast beside there head really fast. tell them those are tree's and make it look like they just missed the trees by moving yuor left and right hand left to right beside there head. and say this while doing the hand shit ( your running from a Monster in the forest he;s right behind you run faster, faster ,faster! watch out omost hit that tree . watch out! boom and hit them flat handed on the for head. they get into this Trance and most likly fall down.
Strobes help

Try the helicopter, it is when someone puts there back against yours, and lifts you up, you close your eyes, while they bounce to the music.its like your in outerspace.

I went to a rave in dallas last weekend and i met this dude, anyway, he asked me if i wanted him to float me.To make a long story short....get back to back with a person, lock arms at the elbows....then raise them off their feet by bending over, have someone hold their legs, and you just lower you shoulder left to right, and the person holding legs raises the leg opposite of the shoulder dipping.It feels like and looks like you are going straight up to the sky....this rave was outside, but its the best trick i've done or ever heard of....try it and let me know how you like it
------------------
"everybody get your roll on" BIG TYMERS

This isnt really a trick so much as it is something fun to do. Get at least 3 people and put on big airtight oxygen suits. Kinda like the ones from the old Pentium MMX commercials where they dance and stuff. Then just go outside and play tag/hide and go seek. It is really scary but fun. Everything sounds different and you can hear your self breathing. It is funny when someone is looking for you and they are right in front of you but they cant see you cause it is really late and dark. Then jump out and scream aboogaboogabooga. Then chase them around waving their arms. They are scared shitless. Kinda funny. ok. maybe not. peace.
-jesicat

I realy like glowstick tricks, and have become preaty good at handling glowsticks atached to the end of cords, does anyone know any good glowstick tricks to use during a roll?
------------------
Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate
less, love more; And all good things are yours

I have one. Its called an elevator. you have someone squat down and breath slow until you feel light headed then you slowly move upwards while inhaling vicks vapor rub then when you stand up another person puts you arms around their shoulders then they pick you up and hug you tite. it feels great but you may pass out!

i was rolling yesterday and i ate a cadberry egg ive been hording since easter for the next roll it was SOOOO amazing just soo somth and fun and plus the girl i really really like was there and that was fun to but if anyone has cadberry eggs left try one its soo coool

In response to glowstick tricks....
1. Go to the mall (yes, I know, but it's necessary)
2. Enter the store called "Dapy"
3. Back in the Blacklight section, you should find an item called a hand strobe. They are about 10 bucks, but battery operated, so you can use them more then once.
4. Insert batteries (2 AA)
5. Turn on (I move the switch up, to the fast position)
6. Figure it out yourself....I'm still finding new games to play, and I've had a pair for 9 monthes
------------------
Peace Love and Empathy,
The Bug Out Kid
"Do you wanna play with me?"

Lightshows are definatly a great thing while you're rollin, I personally like giving them instead of receiving.
Ring Pops are the BEST while rollin
Vicks: Have someone give you a vicks (let them blow it in your eyes, mouth, and under your nose) then right after that while you still have the wave have someone give you a light show. It's great.
Smoking cigarettes is great, too. But you gotta be careful, cuz it's easy to smoke to much.
Pacifiers are a definate plus, they help to keep your teeth from grinding.
Sucking on ice: suck, don't chew.
Take your shoes off whenever you get a chance, it makes you feel like you are totally free.
Well, that's just a few I have, if I think of any later I will let ya'll know.
rollinonx

HeHe OMG you guys....the other day I went to a club and I rolled for the first time...not my first time rolling but my first time rolling at a party or a club.......I ALWYAS go sober ebcause I am the one that always has to drive.but anyway......Usually ti only takes 25-30 minutes for my roll to kick in....this time I heard that the pilz I had were excellent.....so I took one like 25 minutes before we got to the club.....nothing....an hour goes by nothing...so then I took the other half..... all of a sudden like an hour and a half after the priginal dose I was hit by a wave of energy........then I knew i has hit because I knew the original dose was just hitting........anyways.....this guy I was with gave em the usual glowshows but this other guy whom I had never emt before gave me the best damn glowshow ever......While he was moving them around my head....he would blow in my face and have soemoen behind em hug me and would move them on my eyes while having this person hug me and blow on me.....needless to say I went back to him for another one......the other thing that I had done to me was more than awesome.... this guy that I was with had me put all of his weight on him and he gave me a mad massage.......it felt like I was laying in mid air and that I was barely there....add a glowshow to that and you'll be all set.....maybe an ice-cube or two also
*~*~*~*PLUR*~*~*~*

I've got one, but it's kinda hard to get it right. If you suck on someones cheek (not to hard and not to soft) you'll be able to feel the blood comming to the surface. (don't do it so hard you'll leave a hicky, but just enough and it feels cool) By the way I'm talking about the cheek on your face, haven't tried the butt cheeks.

this works really well while frying. dont know about rolling ,but take your friend , sit them down indian style and u do the same in front of them. have them put there hands out like they are cupping water. tell them u are going to cut there head off. have them close there eyes and tell them again i am going to cut your head off .i know its kinda grim but its cool i swear! take your finger and slide it across there neck quickly. wait a sec and drop your head into there hands. hehehe its really cool to bad u read it and it wont b as freaky. u gots to try it!
peace love and unity

tee hee, this is why i am THeRaVeToY, cuz i am the ultimate rave toy to have around...
smile.gif

FiRST TRiCK: ok, this trick requires 2 people who know how to do it... it was shown to me at supreme beings...
"THe ToRNaDo"
we'll say Jon is the person getting the tornado done to them.
Jon stands in the middle of 2 people who know how to do this nifty little trick.
the two people start spinning Jon around, and he has his eyes closed. Jon can't spin himself, cuz stopping has to be a suprise.
The other 2 people stop Jon, and start massaging (quickly, it doesn't have to be thorough). One starts at the top, and massages to the feet, and the other person vice versa.
if there are more than 2 people, that's cool... i would suggest the 3rd person on the face/head.
THe uLTiMaTe BLoW-uP:
i'll tell you only one of my little secrets for head massages...
it requires nails, though...
pressing lightly--make sure it's light, youdon't want to cut the person-- drag your fingertips over the inside of thier arm. go up the arm, over the shoulders, and past the ears, going up the face. go up to the hairline. now you can press a little harder. make patterns with your nails thru thier hair, being sure to alternate staying in one spot with big, sweeping movements.
spontaneously change direction--using a vicks inhalor, or even just blowing on thier face while doin this is unbelievable, also... it may not blow you up, but it can help you get to peak faster.
the scalp/temples/back of the neck are all REALLY sensative, massage and touch those areas as much as possible.
i'll divulge more info later... if you're ever goin to a CT rave, drop me a line so i can find you--when i'm at a rave, i can't stop massaging people!!
~~*LauReN*~~
[This message has been edited by THeRaVeToY (edited 22 May 2000).]

Alright, kids! I came up with two new ones this last weekend. They're simple and border on "childish", so beware!
1) Blow *yourself* up
Take a couple of small, hard to blow-up balloons, and hand them to someone that isn't "quite" peaking yet (they can feel it coming though). Now, as if you *really* need the balloons, ask him/her if they would be so kind as to blow up these few balloons for you.
(I think you all know where I went with this (no nitrous).
After they manage to get the first or second one blown up, the trick will have (should/have if you time everything right) already done the work.
I don't think I really have to expla this one too much. I think we've all gotten a little light-headed blowing up balloons for a party. However, if you do this with a little flair, after you hand them the balloons, leave the room for a bit and just *listen* to em' try to blow up the balloons. If it works right, come back in when you hear those noises only someone rolling makes. When you return, bring them something fuzzy to hug and just take the balloons, hand them they toy or whatever and tell them to "Go play!"
2)This one I thought of remembering things I used to do to gross kids out on the playgroud in elementry school.
Not everyone can do this, but if you put your mind to it, it's possible.
It creates a headrush like you wouldn't believe! It's not a "scary" breathing thing. So for those of you that don't like those (i do) kinds of tricks this one WON'T "suffocate your brain".
Force blood into your head.......
Need me to explain? Okay.
Sit down any way you like (indian's best). Grab your knees for support. NOW. Take a deep breath and......
Bear down!! HARD!! (like you're taking a <ahem> big dump) Push until you can't.
This isn't too pretty to look at (but it can sometimes be funny) because your face turns red and tiny little veins pop out.
Also, this is no more dangerous than fully hanging upside-down. *BUT* it may give you a nasty headache if you're not careful. So, I would only do this maybe once/twice a night.
Let me know if you like.