• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

I personally put them in for like 15 sec, they prettty warm but you can watch it happen, so whenever your happy w/ what you see then just stop and bl;ow the fuck up

One good thing do while on e is to get next to the freezer, take about 5-10 really deep breaths while bending over, fully exhale on the last breath then stand up, open the freezer, stick your head in and take a really really deep breath.... its amazing... have a friend rub you down with ice while this is happening.

-Take some type of mirrior big enough to see your head and whole upper body.

-Lay on the floor

-Place blinky lights & glowsticks around face and chest

-Move the mirrior around to the beat so that the person can see the reflection.

-If done right you should blow the fuck up! =D :)

**Put dull glowsticks in a microwave for about 10 secs. This will instantly relight and glowstick and make them blingin.

i tried the glowsticks trick and although they did start glowing again it seemed it didn't last for too long.

found a new trick tonight while on the radical blue superman's.
but anyway to the trick,just put on a good ole pair of socks and go into your kitchen or somewhere with a lenolium(sp?)type floor. then just start doin pushups lettin your feet slide all the way out so your body stretches all the way out but just do as many pushups as you like in this manner fast or slow it was just fun for me and a buddy of mine so i thought i'd share. sorry for any grammer errors but its 730 in the morning and we ate the tabs lastnite. but now im off. no worries

Last edited:
just get wit ur gf or lady friend or fuck-buddy just loud music have vicks vapour rub exchange massage + cuddle. gud times :)

-pour a glass of ice water on the carpet and rub your face in it

-pick someone up by their legs and twirl them around as fast as you can, blows up both people.

man, you guys forgot the best thing in the world. get your bestest (also pinging) friends in the world, 2 or 3, and lie all cosy together at the beach looking at the moon and whatnot and sing groove armada, at the river. it is rad. also, in general, any groove armada like purple haze, superstylin'...its all good. Roll on, motherfuckers!

I wish someone - with some spare time on their hands - would consolidate all the different things to do while rolling. Create one big list and then post it!!!

It would be so cool to have it on hand. I never remember any of these tricks..... I just end up talking way too much or telling stupid shit about myself. It would be killer to do some of these things...

So, if someone would *PLEASE* be so kind to retype the list, that would be great....

xo-roll

drinking orange juice or really anything with vitamin c as well as vitamin c supplements works well. but im sure everyone should kno that. as well as dont forget the vicks and carmex.

bleep said:

My favourite game to play when at a club on pills? If you see anyone who is not smiling, walk up to them, tell them to smile, and walk away. It can completely change some people's moods.

that is so true

Try this!

I promise you, this feels awesome.

You will need some goggles, some Vicks Vapor Rub, a sink, a microwave and a washrag. It sounds like a lot already, but it's definitely worth it. Most of you are already familiar with using Vicks to increase the high. But it is really enhanced by wetting a washrag with steaming hot water, followed by lots of Vicks. Then you heat it up in the microwave to make it extra hot, and then cover your entire face with the rag, holding it on with some goggles. Then lay back in a chair or on the ground and inhale as deeply as possible. THIS FEELS SO GREAT. =D

If you guys want to keep your glowsticks alive, throw them in the freezer at the end of the night. The reactants are heat-sensitive, so by heating them up, you can make them glow brighter and burn out faster, the converse applying for cooling them down

theres a club in sydney (and im assuming everywhere else too) that has a disco ball where the lights on it regularly change colours. they hav red green yellow & white. its heaps of fun to use them like traffic lights, green go, red stop yellow slo mo and white is super fast. we started playing this wen the club was winding down and not many ppl were dancing, but then we got stax of rad dudes to come play. also, u hav to stay jumping on the lights, like the ground isnt there and the lights are the only thing u can stand on. yay for fun!! ps this is also heaps fun even if ur not off chops

Buy yourself a black light.........pretty cheap and will fit into any normal fluoro light.

They make whites brighter than white..........Im sure everyone has seen them.

What you might not know is that if you buy some green dishwashing liquid..........we use a concentrated one called morning fresh..........that this stuff glows a cool wild green under the black light.

We take turns to paint each other with it...........

Also, buy a sheet of black plastic.........you can get it from any nursery, you will also need some baby oil.

Now cover each other in baby oil and start throwing each other arround on the plastic sheet.

Dont be scabby with the oil and u will be flying all over the place.

When u get tired..........its fun to start massaging all over.

Both of these tricks work best on naked bodies.

Something fun to do at raves, I found out on NYE: go around giving out candies...I gave out skittles and it made people smile and happy and twas fun! hehe