anyone got any good rolltricks?

New Rollin' trick

There is a new knid of acne cleanser called "Clearasil Icewash" its your

typical acne wash but when you put it on it feels like you have ice on your

skin for about 5 minutes. I enjoy the feeling when i'm sober so i decided to

try it when i rolled and the feeling was AMAZING!!!!! it was like my whole

body was hot but my face was ice cold. I strongly recommend to try this

next time you roll.....................enjoy=D =D

Sorry to go kinda off your topic and steal the thread but i didnt wanna make a new thread about it.. Anyway theres also a new condom out call ice, it has the same effects as the above mentioned, they're great sober, but totally awesome when rolling.

Didn't see this one on the last page so, do the pass out game but make sure you have a friend around to hold you down. 1) Get lots of pillows and surround yourself in them and stand on your knees. 2) Bend over and take 25 deep breathes 3) have your friend put his fingers on the side of your neck and exhale while he pushes until you pass out 4) make sure you tell your friend to set you gently on the pillow and expect anything.... usually I just feel like I've taken a long ass nap and sort of disoriented and confsued. I have seen others flip out and say random things but I dunno I guess it effects us all differently

Go down on a girl. By far, number one roll trick. YOur tounge will find new places and new feelings in there.

So, this is a possible thing to do...

So, we have a big party coming up with some friends... and this is a plan I have... And I am posting a "I think would be cool if this was done" post and I will come back and state how it went..."

we will have an empty room... with two strong fans, pointed up. and a ceiling fan... a black light in the room, and a strobe...

now the key part is the room will be filled up to the waist with balloons. some with helium, most without, all neon colored...

the plan is to see how it looks, and heck, feels to be in a room with balloons flying every where while a strobe is on...

I think it would blow everyone up like mad. like a swirling vortex of glowing flashing balls...

:)

that is a roll thing I will be trying in a few weeks...

just enjoy your buzz. you don't need glowsticks and all that shite. you only need your mates and good music

darrenK said:
just enjoy your buzz. you don't need glowsticks and all that shite. you only need your mates and good music

Oh, that will be done as well, 5 different rooms with different music, all sorts of comfy places to sit. 9 of my good friends. and some of the strongest beans I have ever had...

Re: So, this is a possible thing to do...

slinkboy said:
So, we have a big party coming up with some friends... and this is a plan I have... And I am posting a "I think would be cool if this was done" post and I will come back and state how it went..."

we will have an empty room... with two strong fans, pointed up. and a ceiling fan... a black light in the room, and a strobe...

now the key part is the room will be filled up to the waist with balloons. some with helium, most without, all neon colored...

the plan is to see how it looks, and heck, feels to be in a room with balloons flying every where while a strobe is on...

I think it would blow everyone up like mad. like a swirling vortex of glowing flashing balls...

That sounds like the coolest thing ever. I wish I could do it with you man that would be sweet. Be sure to have really intence techno music in there as well. Good luck with this.

Re: Re: So, this is a possible thing to do...

$qU33 said:
That sounds like the coolest thing ever. I wish I could do it with you man that would be sweet. Be sure to have really intence techno music in there as well. Good luck with this.

I will let you know how it went...

Ahhh Yes...

rhythmdaddy said:
^^Also, use bubbles. They look awesome under a strobe.
This reminds me of a trick we do...

try and follow. one side of the room, have everyone sitting, standing, laying, what not... all facing the "other side" of the room...

on the "other side" of the room, have two people, with bubbles blowing them...
now this is where it gets fun... on the same side of the room, have a fan, pointing towards the group of people, yet up at the same time.. and a strobe pointing the same way, or just straight up, to save the eyes of everyone...

the two people blowing the bubbles should blow them over the fan so the bubbles get spread out through the WHOLE room....

that looks absolulty amazing....

check out a coupla yoga stretches and assana... they doit for moi alla time ! also PLAY with fire Poi/Staff (safety first kids) .... em ! lotsa stuff ! tingly lipbalm is sweet ! (not gay; much!! heh heh)

PrimoSativa said:
check out a coupla yoga stretches and assana... they doit for moi alla time ! also PLAY with fire Poi/Staff (safety first kids) .... em ! lotsa stuff ! tingly lipbalm is sweet ! (not gay; much!! heh heh)

I have tried to do yoga a few times. BUT, tend to lose concentration really really fast...

Lemon water like I mean like you squeeze a lemon in some ice cold water its crazy makes your mouth go nutzzz!!! I tryed it last night it was good.

Friend confessed his never ending love for this girl lmao8)

Re: So, this is a possible thing to do...

slinkboy said:

My only question... who's the lucky bastard who gets to blow up all the balloons?? :D

My personal Favorite:

Gang up on Rollers, specifically the newbies of the bunch!

get your veteran rollers and team up on the lesser experienced with all your tricks and blow their minds. this can be incorporated with glow sticks, massages, ice, vibrating toys, vicks, nitrous, anything!! bonus points if you make it seem like complete coincidence

i know you guys all know it, but it had to be said for fun's sake!

fill a bath tub half way up with different flavors of jello all cubed up and mix in a bunch of glowsticks. jump in the tub with a coed and have fun!

Re: Re: So, this is a possible thing to do...

CrimsonDreams said:
My only question... who's the lucky bastard who gets to blow up all the balloons?? :D
Ahh yes, what a lot of people do not know is there is these little pump things that you can buy to blow up balloons, the pumps that clowns use to blow up balloon animals...

three of my good friends are going to make a night of it...