• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

I dont know if anybodys already put this but....I think bending over with your head down, then shaking it for 20 seconds (hair down if your a girl) then lifting it up very quickly

Also, get some liquid gold (Poppers) Take a big sniff up both nostrals, then do a roly poly....thats my favorite! =D

There are many differant names for it....
Amyl nitrite
butyl nitrite
isobutyl nitrite
TNT

It comes in a small brown bottle normally & u sniff it. Alot of gays use it during sex.

My Box

ok i don't think its been posted yet. its pretty bad ass i think most ppl get off on it to. alright get someone that is peakin or at least rolling pretty hard, take them to the dance for or right in from of a speaker where the music is loud as hell.

hold ur glowsticks as if you was normally gonna give a light show with them. hold them over the person's head and talk to him. ask him if he can here you yell at him so you seem really loud to him, tell him/her things like "you can here me right, can ya hear me, ok man this is my box you see this, this is my box i am about to put you in my box, are you ready welp here goes, now your in" as you say sumthing like that pull the glowsticks down over tthere ears like its literally a box.

and finish you sentence by moving you mouth and not saying nuttin and say like where you said in now say my box but by movin you mouth. act like your yelling at him and say can you hear me can you hear me a like get real close to their face and act like your yelling in their ear by just movin your mouth. then be like now ur out of my box and during mid sentence like say my box out loud after you pull ur hands and glowsticks back up its mezmorizing i think and done correctly to someone that is rollin hard they will love it trust me.

just try it sometime its lovely i think. peace out happy rolling

Re: So, this is a possible thing to do...

slinkboy said:
So, we have a big party coming up with some friends... and this is a plan I have... And I am posting a "I think would be cool if this was done" post and I will come back and state how it went..."

we will have an empty room... with two strong fans, pointed up. and a ceiling fan... a black light in the room, and a strobe...

now the key part is the room will be filled up to the waist with balloons. some with helium, most without, all neon colored...

the plan is to see how it looks, and heck, feels to be in a room with balloons flying every where while a strobe is on...

I think it would blow everyone up like mad. like a swirling vortex of glowing flashing balls...

:)

that is a roll thing I will be trying in a few weeks...

Well, some good news and bad news.. bad news first. did not have strong enough fans to make the "swirling vortex of glowing balloons..."
Good news. The room full of balloons was absolutly off the hook... just laying on the floor, you can begin to crawl, and it was like you could never reach the wall.. you were crawling through unknown territory, digging your own tunnels.. very very very fun.. and when everyone would start to move a lot.. the balloons would be all up in the air with the strobes and it was super super cool...

Would I do it again. maybe...
am I glad I did it this past weekend...

definatly

later

Super trippy trick while rolling! *MUST READ*

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums so I'd just like to say hi all. I joined since I've just recently been aquainted with the 8th wonder of the world(about 5 months ago). I'm 20 and realize now what I was missing out on. As usual there's nothing like it, at least in my opinion. But getting to the point. I've never gone ravin while rollin since I live in shitty cold Ohio so I choose to roll with a closely knit group of friends that I've had for years. Whenever we roll, we make sure that we perform what I like to call "The Revolving Door." I hope this hasn't been posted before but here goes. It takes at least 3 people to perform this trippy maneuver. Everyone needs to be an a fairly open area, free of things to run into or trip over. Next have all your friends stand in a close circle, close enough to where you would be able to hold the persons hand next to you. Now everyone should turn to the right, to where you're facing the back of the person that was next to you. Make sure you have some nice trippy music playing in the background, preferebaly faster paced like techno/trance etc. With everyone facing each other's backs, put you're arms down in front of you with your hands in a fist, as if you were bowing to your sensei. Next, everyone needs to be looking at the floor in front of them. While looking down, start moving in a circle following each other but make sure that everyone is scuffling along making the tiniest footsteps as if trying to build up static shock. This gives the illusion that you aren't moving by choice but rather by some unknown force pulling you in a never ending mary go round or revolving door. This is VERY trippy especially with all the lights off. In this case you would need to put something with light such as a glow stick or cell phone in the middle of the circle as the center of gravity so you don't go running into things. While doing this once in my friend's garage with all the lights off, I seriously believe I had an out of body experience. That's how intense it was. It felt like I had broke out of a physical moving circle of people and into some vortex of spinning sky almost like a tonado, but I was just floating around in that circle completely weightless. In fact I almost tripped over something and fell since I had no sense of where I was anymore. Anyways, I apologize for such a lengthy first post, but I wanted to make a fun first impression, besides the fact that I wanted to see if anyone else had tried this yet and if so then what was it like. But good luck to those who haven't tried it and have fun. If you are going to attempt this, please post here on your results and input on the experience. %)
Peace, Ryan

This was a huge crowd-pleaser at my last party: get an ice cube, rub it on the nipple, and then blow hot air onto the nipple. Alternating between blowing hot and cold air is also fun. Just make sure the nipple's wet, otherwise it's nuthn special.

This is called the Tigerbite, it's my favorite rolling trick. It requires 3 people, 2 to give it and one to recieve. Have one person that's going to give it sit on the couch, the person who's getting it sit on the ground, and the 2nd person giving it straddle the person sitting on the ground (hope that makes sense) basically what you need is one person on the ground, one person behind them and one person in front of them (facing them) The person behind will lightly start to kiss the recipiants neck while the person in front of them gently rubs their face and lightly blows a vicks inhaler in their eyes. Then after about 30 seconds the person kissing their neck will gently bite them while the person in front rubs their face harder. It's intense, and when done coreccetly can be very nice. Just be careful not to bite too hard, or you may leave a mark.

Some of my favourites....

1. Massages!! Any type or massage... hand massage, foot masssage, back.. any type!

2. where i am we have something called a 'blowback'... it involves the most amazing substance known to ecstasy users! TIGER BALM! my friends and i are *never* without tiger balm when rushing! blowback involves two people.. the receiver exhales completely.. then you form your hands into a thin diamond shape covering the receives nose.. you then blow into your hands while the receiver inhales slowly. you're effectively 'blowing back' the tiger balm into the receivers lungs. If you aren't rushing as hard as you can be.. then this will most definitely do the trick!

2. This one has been known to make people faint it is so amazing... requires 2 people... the receiver kneels down on the floor and faces towards the you with their arms extended... receiver exhales completely.. then the you perform a blowback on the receiver while litfing him/her up slowly by lifting up their arms... once the receiver has stood up completely he/she should have no more space in lungs for air.... that one works nicely!

3. Tapping quickly on your forehead with your index/middle finger is my trademark with all my friends! lol, wow its incredible!

4. the faint one while sitting right in front of a speaker works nicely too ;)

5. Hugs, Hugs and more Hugs!

I really dont understand how to work this site..but i just plugged a roll and i dont feel it after 1 hour is it still possible it will work?

I skimmed this thread and didnt see this:

You gotta check out the visualzations for Windows media player 10. Battery: random, Ambience: random both rock.... then there is Alchemy... omg so trippy. Ive never tranced harder on E.

esmokah said:
fill a bath tub half way up with different flavors of jello all cubed up and mix in a bunch of glowsticks. jump in the tub with a coed and have fun!

I like that idea...

get a gold chain or necklace or whatever and have someone lie down on their back.
get them to close their eyes and dangle the necklace so it's just touching their forehead. Then slowly lower the necklace so it's draging all over thier face.

it feels like heaven!

I dont if this was posted before but here it goes.

Take 2 small buckets of warm and bubbly water and put hands in the buckets and sit back and relax .

Re: E-TRICKS LIST COURTESY OF ME!!

XMonsooNX said:
TIME TO ENHANCE (these are my ROLL AIDS) HEHE
1. Get at least three people sit with your knees just inches from each other and hold hands , waving the hands of the other people never let go till the end when you say fall back and fall on the ground just make sure nothings behind you that would hurt your head.
2. Kissing with Blow POP in mouth.(join lips with the blow pop between them)
4. Riding a bicycle
5. Swing sets
6. Running up and down stairs (donno why?)
7. Sliding down stairs with a pillow and have someone at the bottom hold you tight.
8. Stretching really hard
9. Massaging temples with glow sticks in hand
10. Hand sanitizer
11. Bathtub w/o water (its usually cooler temp.)
12. Energy circles and focus on the power behind it (use your brain, ya know that thing in your head) sit in a circle and try to communicate through brain waves or vibes (it might work?)
13. Glow sticks with strings. (make some swirlies)
14. Glow sticks tied to the ceiling fan. (cheap visual effect)
15. Holding hands and spinning in circles.
16. Menthol Cigarettes
17. KittyFlipping K and E
18. CandyFlipping Acid and E
19. ASHES ASHES WE ALL BLOW UP "you know that game"
20. Obviously VICKs inhalers or rub (the ones with Chinese writing are better than real vicks)
21. Warhead Blowpops or any flavor will work
22. Lay on your stomach and have someone hold your arms up for a min or so and then slowly lay them down
23. Whippits (on come down)
25. IF your near a beach its a must to go walk in the surf
26. Massaging with vicks rub, lotion, something creamy. Strong hand and feet massages.
27. Rolling your forearm across your partners back while giving a hug.
28. POP ROX
29. Rubbing ICE all over your lips and kissing someone
30. Hoola Hooping with glow thingies on it (never tried but sounds like fun)
31. MY FAV CANDY - TROLLIES (GUMMY PEACHES) need to make a hard version
32. Ring POPs Easy manageability
33. Drink Sparkling Apple Cider
34. Pudding and Ice Cream (I personally wouldn’t like that one)
35. Pour Cold water over your head while looking straight up. Use you hand to slow the water and rub it around on their face.
36. A glowing bouncy ball in a smoky room
37. Wear a mask MUCH FUN (masquerade INTENSE)
38. The white masks that go over your mouth, rub vicks in them.
39. Requires 2 people. (have one person spin you in circles while you breath deeply) spin around 10 times then the other person pick you up with your arms crossed on your chest Then they slowly lay you down.
40. Laying on your back in a chair with open arms (it stretches you out)
41. Kneeling down while holding hands facing each other, have one person breath deeply. Stand up on last breath and hug each other. If you've got the balls both of you breathe heavily, but obviously you both will be standing up, the next thing you know both of you will be on the floor so take precaution.
42. Washing someone’s hands, and then sucking their fingers starting from the pinky one by one. AHHHH
43. Have a "mouth war" with gummy candy. (like lady and the tramp spaghetti incident)
44. General asphyxiation,(passing out) but if you can control it kiss while your in the "trance".
45. I don’t know if my girl likes this, but i love to kiss her stomach very passionately.
46. Get in a bubble bath, or Jacuzzi.
47. If you’ve got a hammock use it.
48. Stand up back to back, wrap someone’s arms around yours, lean over, and sway to the music.
49. Cinnamon Oil
50. Whippits while recessetating with a member of the opposite sex
51. For all the ladies out there buy some lip gloss preferably cherry flavored
52. just stand there with your eyes closed relax every muscle in your body, focus on happy thoughts and have one of your friends stand behind you. while he/she stands behind you, have them just rub your arms legs, neck, whole body, while they are doing this to warm you up, have them say to you, " ok your all relaxed, were going to get all the bad feelings and stress out of you, no worries, nothing. think good happy thoughts, just relax and enjoy. ok were going to start by building up all the stress, anger and everything else you want out. it's building up, slowly, can you feel it?(still rubbing, messaging) ok now were going to build it up and take it all out, are you ready? ok here we go," you can say something like that just if you get the idea. ok then, you friend takes their hands and puts them on your head, then he takes his hands and drags them down every inch of your body with a strong grip, he starts at your head, then works down to you neck, then your arms and fingers, goes up to the waist, bringing his hands down, slowly, hard to your legs and then finally your feet and out with toes, and when he gets to your feet, have him bring his hands out to where your toes are pointing and do that part with your toes about 3 times. it's so cool, it actually feels like something left your body through your toes
53. Frozen fruit
54. Feather dusters
55. Trippy glasses that make everything look kewl
56. Try to communicate with another person by using a weird language, staring into their eyes, writing things on their skin and see what happens. “da dee doo me mah pee poo” stuff like that LOL.
57. I saw this guy get a really firm hand, pointing his fingers out, and placing on someones head while he vibrates his hand. Sort of do the E.T. finger thing but with all fingers.
58. group sitting in a circle all of u take about 5 or 6 deep breaths on the last
one hold your nose and blow you'll get the sensation your melting
59. tilt someone’s head over a bathtub and have them keep their eyes open and slowly drip water down the back of their neck and geltly increase the flow till your pouring it tell them to let the water roll off their eyes - feel like your in a huge waterfall but it's only a few drops
60. putting spoons in the freezer then rubbing them slowly on someone’s face that has just woken up from being passed out
61. This is what I call “brain fucking” when someone stares at you, start saying meaningless things to them over and over. But look like your making sense in your words. They will look really confused TRUST ME. “You’ve been brain fucked”
62. Get some Arizona Green Tea, and Mix it with lemons, limes, and maybe some lemon juice make it sour drink it or take a hit off a cigarette and take a sip
63. The egg crack on head thingy. Make a fist, put it on top of someones head, then tap you fist with the other hand, then slowly drain your fingers down their head
64. Migraine Ice" cooling headache pads with mentholated. They have 3 different shapes to fit on your forehead, back of neck, and temples.
65. Sit down behind someone, with their back towards your chest. Grab their head and sway your bodies back and forth with the music.
66. Get about six people to do the lifting, and one person to be the "liftee." to start out, have all the lifters surround the liftee, and start to massage him/her. you basically just want to get them as loose as possible. once they are loose enough, they should start to fall backwards, make sure you have one person support them, and have all the lifters take a side and lift the person into the air above their heads. once they're up there, you can tilt their body so that their head is lower than their legs, you can make their body do all kinds of wavy patterns (from side to side and up and down) and you can lift and lower them quickly.
67. You want to start in a standing position, and take an inhale on an inhaler. then, as you inhale more deeply (all one breath) lift you arms from your sides until they're above your head. you should be trying to stetch as high as you can, while still holding your breath. as soon as you can't hold your breath any longer, exhale and bend at the waist until your hands are touching your toes. and that's it! the stretching feels great, and the halding your breath and head by your knees gives crazy head rushes. potent technique!!
68. get your friendz to get in the car, take up a cash collection, and go to the drive-thru carwash. Put in some trance muzic (I prefer Digweed) and turn it up as loud as you can. You will not believe how intense it iz when the bubbles are hitting the windows.....talk about eye candy!! After the wash and rinse cycles are finished and it's time for the blower to come on, roll the windows down and enjoy the feeling of the wind rushing on you, the stereo kickin, and the sounds of the wind!
69. Gotta be a good one HEHE! You need pixie sticks and a partner (significant other, friend, someone you're open with!) and here's what you do... put half of the pixie stick in your mouth, half in your partner's mouth, and don't do anything to it, just let it sit on your tongue. Without swallowing, french kiss each other, and let it melt in your mouths. It's sticky, but it's NICE. Just kiss with it in your mouths as long as you can... you'll end up swallowing it gradually but it's great while it lasts!
HAVE FUN HEHEH I KNOW U WILL
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

HAHAHA U LOST PLOT MATE NO NEED 4 HALF OF THEM CRACK POT

Re: E-TRICKS LIST COURTESY OF ME!!

XMonsooNX said:

8. Stretching really hard
9. Massaging temples with glow sticks in hand
10. Hand sanitizer

34. Pudding and Ice Cream (I personally wouldn’t like that one)

8, 9, and 10 are the best imo. funny they are right after each other.

34.. that is close to the most retarded thing ive ever heard of something to do on E. first of all MDMA makes food gross as fuck. second usually pills have other things in them that make it even nastier. and THIRD, eating kills the mdma high. please get rid of #34 before someone actually tries this ..