• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had an unlimited opioids script?

I have worked in drug design for a bit, I know the score.

I don’t tend to discuss my job on BL nor do I participate in N&PD as it’s what they call in the business a “job killer”.

I assure you though, I’ve got everything mapped out pretty well. Most people with my condition are on pretty high level opioids/opiates and I am currently managing really well with a PRN tapentadol 100mg IR when I really need it or a fent lollie when it’s a 10+ on the pain score.

Opioid-induced hyperalgesia is very real and to be honest, I refused to read the studies and was insistent to my Drs that I couldn’t live a normal life without pain meds until I decided I needed to actually test it out. Best thing I ever did. I’ve managed to get off 90% of my prescribed opioids but I still have full access to whatever I need. My Drs see me as someone who is not a drug seeker (which I don’t feel is right or nice to make that clear) but they don’t ever question me when I ask for a different prescription now. My job may also contribute to their treatment of me but I hope that it’s not it.

Just to touch on your previous comment about posting studies, you need to know your audience. Reading and deciphering studies is not in a layman’s ability. There are studies you can share that are not as overwhelming and I’m sure you know the difference. I’d also advise you to give an explanation of what the study talks about and what the results mean so people can learn from reading them. There is a way to pass on your knowledge without overwhelming the reader.

You can be a good contributor to the forums without doubt, but just think of who you are posting for. Even in N&PD, it’s nice to break things down for members who want to read there to learn a bit more. Does that make sense?
My grandfather had unlimited refills on
I wouldn't say "unlimited" cause it was truly never unlimited, but I had tramadol every month from the age of 19-32.
It was a bitch going through withdrawals EVERY god damn month for all those years, but I always knew if I waited it out, they would fill it again the next month.
Usually in between scripts, I'd drink, go on DXM trips (tolerance reset) or I'd do meth or whatever other drug I could find to get through it.
Tramadol withdrawals were brutal too. Many times I felt close to suicide when I ran out. It was pure misery, mentally & physically. And it lasted 7+ days & then PAWS would linger after that, so I knew I was hooked on opioids for life at that point.

I also had a heroin dealer who would stop by all the time & leave heroin for me, so I rarely had to pay for it.
So for many years I had tramadol & heroin by my side.

One could say being on opioid maintenance lands you with a lifetime script (if you choose to stay on them). But we all know the maintenance opioids aren't that great.

Despite when I was in withdrawals, I think I functioned & enjoyed life much more on tramadol, heroin & other opioids over buprenorphine any day. I use to exercise all the time, go for hours long walks with my headphones on. Even carry groceries from the store miles back to my apt. If I had unlimited access to the opioids I actually enjoy, my quality of life would be so much greater. I don't get that same thing from buprenorphine, although I've been on that for several years now too.

I used opioids for over 15 years now, never once overdosed & only part of the time did I use it from a doctor. But either way, I did it all myself. Educated myself & never took a bunch of other CNS depressants with my heroin or anything. I think peop;le should have the right to alter their bodily chemistry in these ways if it helps them (mental or physical pain).
love this comment. Quality of life is something no doctors i know mention. Here i can give u as much bupe(makes me feel claustrophobic and like saran wrap is wrapped around my brain and doesnt kill pain worth a damn
And methadone(kind of works for pain but you will be sleepy and zaps testosterone and makes you sweat all day) as u want but god forbid we give you 5 perc 10s a day

I guess if you move to the Golden Triangle, Afghanistan, or even Mexico, you can have access to unlimited opioids.

It's like they treat everyone as an addict. Even addicts need pain relief. It's very odd that you can walk into a methadone clinic and get strong painkillers but if you're in pain due to medical reasons you get nothing.
I'm not mocking safe supply just seems a bit backwards
They are inversely creating a pandemic of patients who need help / relief from pain now. The CDC just let up on the guidelines last year here in the US. As someone who is on chronic pain management, I am happy for the ones who are slowly getting the care they need here in US. It’s ridiculous. Almost, as if they want people to suffer. But that’s going down a rabbit hole.

Not personally or "unlimited" per say, but practically.

I had an uncle who was passing from cancer who use to be a head', He got 1 liter 1mg/ml dilaudid, 10 (I think it was either on box or two) 10 mg fent patches, which really have like 13 mg....hehe

I know a woman prescribed 300mg, use to be 600 mg morphine per day with 90 hydro tens for breakthrough.

on top of that he got 2 50 ML bottles of dilaudid for "breakthrough pain"

Another. I once knew a man prescribed to 240 dilaudid 8mgs, 90 10mg oxycodode, and god knows how much codeine (he never divulged but it looked like an asperin bottle fill roughly) per month.

I knew another YOUNG man who was prescribed 8 40mg methadone biscuits (miss the biscuits) PER DAY.

Myself I have had more sub than I can go through in a month (much less glorious).

but I dont think anyone has a you name it ill give it opi policy, unless context dictated it so. i.e blackmail and whatnot.

I'm sure someone on here has had to have ruined their life from an unlimited opioids script lol. I bet it fucking sucks ironically. The urge to just constantly pop candy pills like it is insane. Most oxy addicts at least have the difficulty of sustaining their lifestyle due to how costly it is. So, the financial limitations of opioid addicts probably do better than worse in the end. When you can't help yourself after a time and take 30 milligram blues 11 times a day you kind of realize the misery of it all. Would be quite the ride though until the end.
I had a 1000 count bottle of Methadone pills once. 40 mg white 4 scored. I took them daily at 120 mg or 3 wafers a day till I got low and detoxed slowly. But the bottle always runs out. Don't ask where I got them cuz I was sleeping in the weeds when they fell from the sky:)

There's no such thing as an unlimited opioids script. A doctor could lose their license one day.

You are quite right and wrong my friend. For instance, look at Anna Nicole Smith. She essentially behind the scenes had unlimited methadone/percocet literally whatever opioid she wanted her entire adult life past a point, because she was rich and famous. For the right price many ppl have managed to score an endless pharmacy from some healthcare professional that can supply those substances legally. It might be quasi-illegal as hell, but it definitely does exist at least for the rich. Do you think someone like Ariana Grande could not easily have her pluck of doctors that could give her whatever she wanted because she'll just find a doctor that will if they don't? Bet these doctors also take plenty of bribes in the shadows, if the checks given are high enough. I'm sure doctors can find a way to make it untraceable if they're high enough in the industry but I'm not fully sure on that part.

For the people that mentioned methadone pills, I'm gonna guess that they blow something like percocet out of the water in terms of strength and half life. Doesn't methadone eventually just lead to feeling drop dead sober in time no matter what you do as long as you continue daily methadone use? Bet methadone addiction is so good until it isn't lol.

I'm sure someone on here has had to have ruined their life from an unlimited opioids script lol. I bet it fucking sucks ironically. The urge to just constantly pop candy pills like it is insane. Most oxy addicts at least have the difficulty of sustaining their lifestyle due to how costly it is. So, the financial limitations of opioid addicts probably do better than worse in the end. When you can't help yourself after a time and take 30 milligram blues 11 times a day you kind of realize the misery of it all. Would be quite the ride though until the end.
When I first started having my chronic pain, I was prescribed morphine, and way more of it than I used per month. But I wasn’t a big fan of it, and eventually it stopped working, and in fact made my pain worse. Now the stronger opiates, those I’d like to have an unlimited supply of, but I never have. Maybe one day…

I effectively had an unlimited supply of h for many months. Honestly, not ideal because I quickly got to using much more than I needed - which was wasteful and less effective. I wouldn’t have that problem now, but it’s been over a decade, so I’ve learned a lot in that time.

When I first started having my chronic pain, I was prescribed morphine, and way more of it than I used per month. But I wasn’t a big fan of it, and eventually it stopped working, and in fact made my pain worse. Now the stronger opiates, those I’d like to have an unlimited supply of, but I never have. Maybe one day…

I effectively had an unlimited supply of h for many months. Honestly, not ideal because I quickly got to using much more than I needed - which was wasteful and less effective. I wouldn’t have that problem now, but it’s been over a decade, so I’ve learned a lot in that time.

I'm sorry to hear that you have chronic pain and the opiates that work are usually impossible to obtain enough in a given time. Morphine tablets are said to be the best pain relief opioid right? They have lighter less obvious effects but seem to directly help pain signals well.

If I had chronic pain and was prescribed percocet I would probably eat them whenever I did not have pain lol.

I
I'm sorry to hear that you have chronic pain and the opiates that work are usually impossible to obtain enough in a given time. Morphine tablets are said to be the best pain relief opioid right? They have lighter less obvious effects but seem to directly help pain signals well.

If I had chronic pain and was prescribed percocet I would probably eat them whenever I did not have pain lol.
I strongly dislike opiates. I don’t like any downers but opiates are especially bad.

Oral morphine isn’t the best for pain. I don’t think there is a drug that is the best for all types of pain in all people. But it’s well known that more potent opiates are superior to morphine for pain and with fewer side effects. Morphine is just the oldest pure opiate.

My pain is due to muscle tension & Valium treats it best - far better than any opiate, which just blurs the pain. Those with neuropathic pain can benefit from non-opiates more as well.

Have an 'unlimited supply' of codeine (30/500) through a 'connect' but I'm cutting that off, eventually we'll get caught. That and I'm fucking sick of opioids, the back and forth, how they cloud my mind and make me useless unless I have them - I'm going through Heroin withdrawal here after a 3 week binge following almost a month of sobriety and just want to get the fuck back to day 9/10. I digress.

Anyway, same connect I had that wrote me prescriptions for Benzos for years (the majority of which I swapped for Heroin). Cut that off too a good while ago, but got some recently just as a once off to help with the withdrawals after the relapse.

It’s the mind clouding & de-motivation that I despise the most. I like to be clear & sharp minded at all times. I can take stims to partially counteract the brain fog & sedation, but I don’t like to be on more drugs or to combine uppers & downers, & the comedown from stims makes my pain worse. Sucks!

Have an 'unlimited supply' of codeine (30/500) through a 'connect' but I'm cutting that off, eventually we'll get caught.

Anyway, same connect I had that wrote me prescriptions for Benzos for years (the majority of which I swapped for Heroin). Cut that off too a good while ago, but got some recently just as a once off to help with the withdrawals after the relapse.

Listen to that first sentence. If you operate 'in the streets' it is a matter of WHEN NOT IF. Demetrius Flenory (BMF's co-founder and Dtroit legend) use to be quoted saying "Yea we'll see who's real and who's talk WHEN they come through those doors." Okay that is paraphrased but the message is the same.

May I ask why your doctor pulled you off benzos after years? I have bee scripted them since 17 (im middle aged) and it still worries me all the time this may happen for whatever random reason. That is also one of those things I always think of as a "when" not if as well.....Which causes constant anxiety which may kind of counteract the reason they were scripted 20 some years ago

I have never actually sold drugs in the streets, most of those Benzos I was getting were swapped for heroin and the ones that werent were used up fairly quickly. When I said unlimited supply, I meant more so that if I need a prescription for them I can get one but I'd only do that if I needed them for personal use (ie weaning off a stronger opioid).

Also my doctor didn't cut me off from the benzos, I weaned off them myself.

I did not mean to imply you sold drugs in the streets; AT ALL. My apologies if I implied that in any way.

I was just recognizing the wisdom behind your use of the word "when'' and pointing out its importance. It was BMF who operated in the streets for clarity's sake.

Gotchya. Codeine is an underated taper drug forsure, IMO at least.

Good for you weaning yourself off benzos too! And good news for me he didn't cut you off after years, always sends a shiver up my spine when I hear a doc cutting someone off with no notice.

Codeine feels like half what percocet is. I'm sure for someone with no tolerance codeine is heavenly. Having an virtually unlimited opioid script seems like it would be incredible, until it isn't lol. Its like anything of a too good thing becomes bad. Something about opioids take a chunk of your life away from you because you can't feel it the same way as a sober person. Still, kind of envious of some of ya'll

Codeine is a morphine prodrug (as u prolly knew) so you are actually experiencing a morphine high... but oral morphine sucks and codeine caps at 400 mg (most liver can metabolise ) which isn't enough to move the needle for most of us anymore lol.

Listen to that first sentence. If you operate 'in the streets' it is a matter of WHEN NOT IF. Demetrius Flenory (BMF's co-founder and Dtroit legend) use to be quoted saying "Yea we'll see who's real and who's talk WHEN they come through those doors." Okay that is paraphrased but the message is the same.

May I ask why your doctor pulled you off benzos after years? I have bee scripted them since 17 (im middle aged) and it still worries me all the time this may happen for whatever random reason. That is also one of those things I always think of as a "when" not if as well.....Which causes constant anxiety which may kind of counteract the reason they were scripted 20 some years ago
The diazepam in my country is now half strength due to binders (& there is only one formulation). So despite having a script I have to order it online from other countries and I’m now worried all formulations will start adding those damn binders that ruin the potency.