• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone ever had an unlimited opioids script?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I'm sure someone on here has had to have ruined their life from an unlimited opioids script lol. I bet it fucking sucks ironically. The urge to just constantly pop candy pills like it is insane. Most oxy addicts at least have the difficulty of sustaining their lifestyle due to how costly it is. So, the financial limitations of opioid addicts probably do better than worse in the end. When you can't help yourself after a time and take 30 milligram blues 11 times a day you kind of realize the misery of it all. Would be quite the ride though until the end.

I don't see it as being that bad. Having unlimited supply takes literally all the worry out of it. Withdrawal. That's the big thing. If we don't have to worry about withdrawal, well then I mean, as long as you're cool with your brain/body being dependent on those false chemicals, who cares? I'd love an unlimited supply but unfortunately have never been so graced.

yea if I could get real oxycodone at a somewhat affordable rate and it wasn't super illegal..... yea I would most definitely do it just like I smoke weed literally all fucking day. Nodding on weekends and having a couple 80's after work to relax. I don't drink so im not some wild crazy person but I love oxycodone and prefer it over any other drug.

Never did heroin but if its like IV morphine in the hospital, I find Oxy better. That warm rush is ok but it lasts like 15 seconds then your left with an after glow of that rush where, FOR ME, oxy is nice come up and you realize when its working, then it keeps that euphoria for a couple hours and FOR ME, can keep WD off for a min of 12 hours off a chewed 80 or even less, like 55mg today.

At one time in life I had as much morphine as I wanted and would like to be in that situation again. Reason why that honeymoon ended is because of my behavior on etiz, coke, girls and other stuff that led to my “unlimited script” being taken away, probably for good but I like to think there’s some hope for getting license for joy again.

I don't see it as being that bad. Having unlimited supply takes literally all the worry out of it. Withdrawal. That's the big thing. If we don't have to worry about withdrawal, well then I mean, as long as you're cool with your brain/body being dependent on those false chemicals, who cares? I'd love an unlimited supply but unfortunately have never been so graced.

The government once sent me a lovely ton of cash in which I brilliantly invested into an altoid can full of blue M30 roxycodone's lol. As someone who felt the same as you do within this very post, I would be inclined to agree if the user can control their use. However, with that much under my supply a few years ago I'd just constantly be redosing/I've never felt my testosterone plummet so low and feeling terrible alllll the time. If you're like me, and I'm willing to bet that most people are when encountering a bottomless refill script situation, then its ironically hell. You unknowingly make your entire life revolve around the opioids if that makes sense. Even if you're very productive and good at masking ur dependency issues to everyone else in your life, there's something biologically going on that makes arguably one of the best feelings in the world become the opposite. Towards the end of that altoid can, I was kind of relieved to go into withdrawals again and not be tempted to take the same drug a million times per day lol. Its not what people would think I promise. Something like an unlimited script of opioids seems too good to be true, but the entire time half of you wishes it would just stop. You can't though, because to chuck the script would be suicide > to keep living day after day redosing allll the time is suicide as well.

The government once sent me a lovely ton of cash in which I brilliantly invested into an altoid can full of blue M30 roxycodone's lol. As someone who felt the same as you do within this very post, I would be inclined to agree if the user can control their use. However, with that much under my supply a few years ago I'd just constantly be redosing/I've never felt my testosterone plummet so low and feeling terrible alllll the time. If you're like me, and I'm willing to bet that most people are when encountering a bottomless refill script situation, then its ironically hell. You unknowingly make your entire life revolve around the opioids if that makes sense. Even if you're very productive and good at masking ur dependency issues to everyone else in your life, there's something biologically going on that makes arguably one of the best feelings in the world become the opposite. Towards the end of that altoid can, I was kind of relieved to go into withdrawals again and not be tempted to take the same drug a million times per day lol. Its not what people would think I promise. Something like an unlimited script of opioids seems too good to be true, but the entire time half of you wishes it would just stop. You can't though, because to chuck the script would be suicide > to keep living day after day redosing allll the time is suicide as well.
I can appreciate your viewpoint. I mean it's exactly why I'm quitting opioids. It's not the same as a proper full agonist, but I have gone years at a time where I never ran out of kratom, it's that affordable a habit.

The problem with opioids is that the cognitive/mental euphoria can be gone/dulled very shortly after only a few uses. But it's really not the mental euphoria of opioids that is the issue. It's hard, damn near impossible for some, whether your use is recreational or for a chronic ailment, to let go of that warm blanket that soothes your physical fatigue of this omnipotent universe.

I just want to get to a point in my life when I can have a loving, healthy relationship with opioids, use one occasionally if I'd like. And I have made remarkable progress. 3-4 years ago I was snorting a gram or two of heroin every couple days, pretending nothing was wrong with my life because I was holding the job down, keeping the bills paid. But mentally the stress of financially maintaining that habit, and having a wife and kitties depending on me, I think all of that, did some damage to me that you won't find in any track mark. But even in this amount of time I was like a child then. I was simply not ready to settle down, and I simply didn't have my priorities in line. I don't know how long I got away with it as I did.

My marriage fell apart over a lot of different things, and it's hard to boil them all down. And it's not really something I prefer to do in public at any rate. In some ways there can be parallels drawn between love and drugs, once one becomes tolerant, and their need for chemical validation (literally the same as physical validation in some ways) become more taxing and more convoluted. Marriages get compassion fatigue, and junkies get junkie fatigue. Just don't wanna do it no mo

Sorry. Went on a tangent. But this DC mf whatchu claimin

I sort of did with the methadone clinic where I was at.

I stopped asking for more when i got to 380mg/day. I could have insisted on more I suppose.

This is equivalent to around 3,000mg of oxycodone, or 4,500 MME (morphine milligram equivalent units).

That's everybody's same problem through isn't it? The whole worlds basically at our fingertips, but it generally boils down to your net worth whether you'll even be allowed to enjoy half the shit this world has to offer.
U know what the worst part is? The production of opiates is utter fking cheap. Morphine costs cents of a dollar in my.country x 60mg pill if u get it through legal means. It's the bloody fking war on drugs that has all of us paying retarded amounts for a couple pills. And if u wanna pay less, u face death/losing a limb dealing with fentanyl and this tranq bullshit too now.
I wonder if we will see the day when opiates are legal and available at a shop.

I sort of did with the methadone clinic where I was at.

I stopped asking for more when i got to 380mg/day. I could have insisted on more I suppose.

This is equivalent to around 3,000mg of oxycodone, or 4,500 MME (morphine milligram equivalent units).

How are you alive dear lord lol! :ROFLMAO: It is definitely unbelievably hypocritical for society to press alcohol onto the public and advertise the shit out of the product (despite the unfathomable damage that liquor still continues to produce). Opiates in some regards--definitely within reason--are safer than alcohollism because they're not neurotoxic. I don't want alcohol to be banned and I doubt anyone does either. Just wishing that the USA in particular would be more forgiving/lenient on other substances > focus more so on treatment plans etc.

I have a chronic pain condition and have full access to whatever I need. I keep fentanyl lollies for bad dislocations for example. I was on daily high dose tapentadol both ER and IR and decided that due to opioid induced hyperalgesia (OIH) I needed to stop them and see where my actual pain level was at. After a few months my pain has significantly decreased and now I only use an IR when my pain is over a 7.

I feel much better in myself, im brighter, more present and definitely not as depressed as I was when I was taking daily opioids.

You get kinda bored with same old thing all the time, at least my little kitty does. Has more than she can ever use so hangs around alley trying to trade for UPs but that's dangerous and unpredictable. She hasn't done it in long time. Hoping to find reliable friend close to her own scratching post. Really wants another feline or even gentle hound dog who'd share cola in exchange.

I have a chronic pain condition and have full access to whatever I need. I keep fentanyl lollies for bad dislocations for example. I was on daily high dose tapentadol both ER and IR and decided that due to opioid induced hyperalgesia (OIH) I needed to stop them and see where my actual pain level was at. After a few months my pain has significantly decreased and now I only use an IR when my pain is over a 7.

I feel much better in myself, im brighter, more present and definitely not as depressed as I was when I was taking daily opioids.
Tapentadol lowered my BP every morning when I'd take it. I'd wake up with cold shivers every morning, that's y I stopped taking it. Apart from that, it's a good med for pain. 👍

You get kinda bored with same old thing all the time, at least my little kitty does. Has more than she can ever use so hangs around alley trying to trade for UPs but that's dangerous and unpredictable. She hasn't done it in long time. Hoping to find reliable friend close to her own scratching post. Really wants another feline or even gentle hound dog who'd share cola in exchange.

I'm sure your cat would be better off eating meowmix than medical-grade oxycodone. See if it likes tuna instead.

Now to make my dog's breakfast with a ton of crushed opioids and chocolate whip cream on top <3 Maybe some... grapes and whatever else kills dogs could be great to sprinkle over it. What could possibly go wrong?!!

have a chronic pain condition and have full access to whatever I need. I keep fentanyl lollies for bad dislocations for example. I was on daily high dose tapentadol both ER and IR and decided that due to opioid induced hyperalgesia (OIH) I needed to stop them and see where my actual pain level was at. After a few months my pain has significantly decreased and now I only use an IR when my pain is over a 7.

I'm sorry to hear this... I bet you're one of the types who never has any fun involved in taking your medication lol. Fent lollipops? Can I ask what condition you have? The thing is--even though I'm making a lot of assumptions about your life--I don't think you've ever wanted opiates for the wrong reasons. I would be inclined to say that its more hellish for people who are prone to greed. Like money, having too many opiates brings out the absolute worst in so many people. Very few in the world could realistically have any resemblance of control with a bottomless supply of whatever is most pleasurable for them. Depression is 100% an unavoidable symptom for those who step into daily use no matter what the reason being. The brain isn't able to officially "replace" the natural endorphins that opiates are said to. I found myself randomly depressed intermittently between doses. There's just no way around that with daily use, unfortunately. I am grateful I do not have some sort of chronic pain condition, because I flat out 100% know that having a constant script that is legally obtained on a regular basis would lead me into a very dark pit. Some just never will be able to control things like that. I feel for chronic pain patients that had their scripts confiscated over the past few decades post America's opioid epidemic... out of everyone in this country the people with actual chronic pain probably weren't the ones causing the most issues if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
I had an appointment at the pain clinic last Tuesday. The consultant noted how much oxycodone I was prescribed and how long it had been prescribed. After a few questions such as 'do you feel euphoria' to which the truthful answer was 'no', he mentioned that given my injuries, he considered it more important for me to remain active for the sake of my mental health.

So he explained that he would write a letter to my GP explaining that while the current dose of oxycodone was sufficient for the present, if the pain should increase, I should be reassessed for the purposes of increasing the dosage. But he did add that in his experience, >80mg/day didn't really reduce pain, it simply zombifies the patient so they aren't fully conscious to FEEL the pain. After all, it's not prescribed to stop the pain but to reduce it sufficiently for the patient to function. That it does. Rather than the almost 'electric shock' pain that froze me to the spot, it's a lower, more grinding pain BUT I can manage with that.

Frankly, 80mg of oxycodone a day (which equals 120mg of morphine) is ALREADY a frightening amount. I'm given more opioids that the average street user can afford to buy. BUT having gone for 4 days with no oxycodone due to the GP messing up my prescription last year, I'm only too aware of how unpleasant abstinence syndrome is from 80mg and I most certainly do not wish to find out how bad it would be if my body was dependant on an even bigger dose.

I conclude that opioids make a good servant but a terrible master.

I'm sorry to hear this... I bet you're one of the types who never has any fun involved in taking your medication lol. Fent lollipops? Can I ask what condition you have? The thing is--even though I'm making a lot of assumptions about your life--I don't think you've ever wanted opiates for the wrong reasons. I would be inclined to say that its more hellish for people who are prone to greed. Like money, having too many opiates brings out the absolute worst in so many people. Very few in the world could realistically have any resemblance of control with a bottomless supply of whatever is most pleasurable for them. Depression is 100% an unavoidable symptom for those who step into daily use no matter what the reason being. The brain isn't able to officially "replace" the natural endorphins that opiates are said to. I found myself randomly depressed intermittently between doses. There's just no way around that with daily use, unfortunately. I am grateful I do not have some sort of chronic pain condition, because I flat out 100% know that having a constant script that is legally obtained on a regular basis would lead me into a very dark pit. Some just never will be able to control things like that. I feel for chronic pain patients that had their scripts confiscated over the past few decades post America's opioid epidemic... out of everyone in this country the people with actual chronic pain probably weren't the ones causing the most issues if you know what I mean
I have hEDS (hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome). I have multiple dislocations a day with it. Pretty sore but I do have a high pain threshold.

Also, I’ve never enjoyed any meds, I have pretty weird gene mutations and I metabolise drugs incredibly quickly. I’ve never once felt anything from any of my opioid script. Part of the reason I’m now studying pharmacogenomics is due to my interest in my own gene mutations.

Also, I’ve never enjoyed any meds, I have pretty weird gene mutations and I metabolise drugs incredibly quickly. I’ve never once felt anything from any of my opioid script. Part of the reason I’m now studying pharmacogenomics is due to my interest in my own gene mutations.

Tell me - is morphine totally inactive within your body? If so, it's because you have high levels of non-specific blood enzymes which gluconate the morphine in a matter of seconds.

If codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine and so on have a short duration and/or low activity, that's another genotype that means your body produces a lot of CYP2D6.

I have both - so my options are exactly oxycodone or methadone... but the oxycodone is TID (since it lasts for 9 hours and not 12).

I am happy to find and hotlink the appropriate papers for you. It really isn't a problem because I more or less KNOW which papers are of interest.

Tell me - is morphine totally inactive within your body? If so, it's because you have high levels of non-specific blood enzymes which gluconate the morphine in a matter of seconds.

If codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, dihydrocodeine and so on have a short duration and/or low activity, that's another genotype that means your body produces a lot of CYP2D6.

I have both - so my options are exactly oxycodone or methadone... but the oxycodone is TID (since it lasts for 9 hours and not 12).

I am happy to find and hotlink the appropriate papers for you. It really isn't a problem because I more or less KNOW which papers are of interest.
Yeah dude, I'm literally doing my second PhD, I can assure you there are few papers I've not read in relation to the subject matter. Thank you for the offer though.