• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody had windowpaine acid?

Mitsubishi is kind of a legendary pill in my parts too, even god knows how many different batches of different doses and quality were around. I also heard some praised doves too, but I guess they weren’t nearly as common as Mitsubishi. Ofc “double pressed” Mitsubishi and such BS was often advertised. I think “double pressed” XTC and “double dipped” acid basically in most cases mean – not total garbage pills or blotters. When there was acid drought I was sold “double dipped” Hofmanns and they were maybe 50mics lol.

Never saw or even heard of windowpane acid here. Only blotters and sometime liquid. And microdots too are exceptionally rare but not unheard of like windowpane.

Btw my first pill was 105 – 125mg of HQ MDMA, at least according to pillreports site and even that kind of low dose was really impressive. When I got a chance to try crystals of very good quality it pretty much confirmed me that my first pills were really about that dose.

Mitsubishi is kind of a legendary pill in my parts too, even god knows how many different batches of different doses and quality were around. I also heard some praised doves too, but I guess they weren’t nearly as common as Mitsubishi. Ofc “double pressed” Mitsubishi and such BS was often advertised. I think “double pressed” XTC and “double dipped” acid basically in most cases mean – not total garbage pills or blotters. When there was acid drought I was sold “double dipped” Hofmanns and they were maybe 50mics lol.

Never saw or even heard of windowpane acid here. Only blotters and sometime liquid. And microdots too are exceptionally rare but not unheard of like windowpane.

For a few years doves made up >80% of all MDMA in the UK. At £20/pill, people EXPECT quality. Then it dropped to £10 when a few other types turned up. But even then, quality was high, but slipping.

But yeah - Mitsubishis. Loved by people who arrived at the party 10 years late.

For a few years doves made up >80% of all MDMA in the UK. At £20/pill, people EXPECT quality. Then it dropped to £10 when a few other types turned up. But even then, quality was high, but slipping.

But yeah - Mitsubishis. Loved by people who arrived at the party 10 years late.

C'mon man, Mitzis were every bit as good as Doves.

A kid that went to my highschool died from eating PMA mitzis. Also at the same time 6 people in Chicago and a few in Australia.

What year was that? All good presses get dodgy counterfeits eventually.

I don't think any of the UK Mitzies were similarly affected - probably because we were several thousand miles closer to the source than The USA or Australia.

Or maybe I was just lucky?

C'mon man, Mitzis were every bit as good as Doves.

I found them good - but no better than the other pills that were around during the £10 (or less) period. The 'good but slipping' time, the end of the party.

The thing is, the Chinese were selling presses & dies all in 1 bundle and the Mitsubishi logo was available on Ali Baba.

So as the above post sadly notes, they were easy to fake.

A set of custom dies for a multi-station press is a LOT more than off-the-shelf (check Ali Baba),

What year was that? All good presses get dodgy counterfeits eventually.

I don't think any of the UK Mitzies were similarly affected - probably because we were several thousand miles closer to the source than The USA or Australia.

Or maybe I was just lucky?
It was around 1999-2000. A few years after the original Mitzi presses had done the rounds.

I found them good - but no better than the other pills that were around during the £10 (or less) period. The 'good but slipping' time, the end of the party.

The thing is, the Chinese were selling presses & dies all in 1 bundle and the Mitsubishi logo was available on Ali Baba.

So as the above post sadly notes, they were easy to fake.

A set of custom dies for a multi-station press is a LOT more than off-the-shelf (check Ali Baba),

In the early 2000s, I had numerous £2 pills that were fuckin excellent.

Then it all went to shit, paving the way for mephedrone.

When things recovered, it really wasn't the same again.

Since 2010, I've had 4 or 5 batches that were fuckin excellent, and shitloads of messy crap.

I think I mentioned I first tried MDMA in 1988, in Manchester, at an early Patrick Pulsinger gig. If you know how he mixes (using white noise and other disorientating sounds), twas very impressive.

The guy selling them just walked down the queue 30 minutes before the place opened openly selling Doves (no other name given) & then queued themselves. So all of the people who were mad for the music could point him out. He must have sold 500 pills at £20 each.

This was before the crims knew that their was a lot of money in the stuff. Speed you usually had to know someone (a biker, often) and acid, someone else.

It WAS a long time ago and my memory isn't perfect, but I looked at the pill to work out how well made it was. Bevelled, clean print and even (on some) a break-line! Not something designed for maximum profit, I thought, someone is into this as a long-term investment.

DID they ever catch the people making the original Doves? Knowing how the Dutch do it, it's only when pressing that their is a 'window of risk'. Can PM you with details, F.U.B.A.R. It's interesting (well, to nut-jobs like me).

Just to answer thread title: Yes. Many years ago (decades) when riding the black path.
Loved it. Nothing like trippin balls while speeding along on a scooter. Just bad ass imo

I'm starting to see windowpanes (LSD, benzos, and sub-milligram trips) make a comeback. I rarely saw them up till now, but they pop up more and more.

It really is a great way to consistently dose something, from what I understand, a homogeneous solution is made, and then dried into the "windowpane", making doses (if done properly) equal.

Although I've never encountered window-pane, I find this interesting as it is something my 67 year old father would mention about his youth (spent in east coast Canada). He would tell me stories about trying to cut hits in half when he and friends would throw in together on some..lol
I've tried lots of blotter, liquid on a sugar cube, micro-dot pill.. but I've never encountered window-pane.

When i was young, "pyramid" was the only name for LSD.
later I thought that it was some blotters with a pyramid print on them, but I guess now that it was black windowpains.
It was 45 years ago, in rural france, it was before the explosion of morocans hashish, we mosty got yellow or red lebanes hashish ( from the war in liban I guess, drugs often come from country with war like afganistan ).
we sometimes got some grass, it was "panama red" ou "golden colombian" that had a typical nutty smell, old times.
sorry for the off topic !

PS : the name "windowpane" comme from the plastic device used to difuse light that had "pyramid shape and was/is used to make geltabs.
Lsd degadation come from light, so there was always chinese ink in geltab, duno why some people make windowpanes that are not black.
IMO for detter storage and eaysy to dose/cut, the best way would be paper blotters infuse with black gelatin, but I never saw that.

Last edited:
In all my accounts I've never come across windowpain acid. So, no I've never seen windowpain acid. I've only done blotter and liquid. That's the only form of acid I've come across.

Well... I've only been doing acid sense the 90's. So, if you say windowpain acid was a real thing I believe you. I quess windowpains were before my time.

I once took half a gel tab and it gave me an increase in creativity, and insight, made me feel very introspective, made me analytical towards art and music, it boosted my mood and helped me to go with the flow of everything around me much easier like the acid was telling me how to act like if I was in a laughing situation I laughed even harder, if I was in a serious situation I was even more serious, it gave me a slight body high and my mental acuity became much more sharp. Didn't give much in the visual department but I mean I only took half of one
That would happen to me on low or moderate doses of blotter acid but I would see mild visuals such as flashing diamonds of light, brighter colors, the walls would breathe, tiles would dance, mild slight trails, lots and lots of laughter, seeing visual patterns in things like a wizard's face in a large tree, and very mild swirling visuals that I could make into fractals but not so many visuals or you don't trip so hard you can barely function, you cannot speak or walk, and have to lie down and ride out the trip.

I used to love and sit and people watch while tripping. I saw a mime while tripping once and he did magic tricks like the slight of hand ones, basic card tricks, and as a mime pretending to be trapped in a giant invisible cube.

There were pyramid shaped windowpanes.

The story behind them is quite amusing.
Yeah those are common florescent light fixtures you will find them in lots of hotel, motel rooms, homes, basements, and apartments in North Anerica and they poured in gelatin into them and let it set.