• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody had windowpaine acid?

caroline55

Bluelighter
Just wondered which tab of acid was the storngest produced in big numbers.
Black microdots, windowpaines(lsd in a jelly tab), hoffman blotters..etc. I know liquid acid can be as strong as you want but lets exclude this from our conversation.
strongest I've tried is probably windowpaine..around 12hr trip??!!?!

Look on erowid they explain this in the dosage section I believe. If I remember correctly though from DEA seizures and testings geltabs usually contained the most(75-150mcg?).

The doses of LSD can vary greatly. The amount of pure compound needed to trip is barely visible to the naked eye, and most batches of blotter/windowpane are made in small batches, and doses have varied, though they have steadilly declined in general.

Just wondered which tab of acid was the storngest produced in big numbers.
Black microdots, windowpaines(lsd in a jelly tab), hoffman blotters..etc. I know liquid acid can be as strong as you want but lets exclude this from our conversation.
strongest I've tried is probably windowpaine..around 12hr trip??!!?!

Very few, if any, microdots are produced nowadays, so I doubt you'll come in contact with any of these rarities. Windowpane is generally the most potent (though also rare to come by), but, ultimately, I believe blotter can be just as potent. Blotter is the easiest to come by, but ranges greatly in potency. I've had single hits that have gotten me higher than 4 hits of a different, reasonably strong, sheet.

I know you said to exclude liquid from the conversation, but it is definitely on of the most reliable mediums (as long as it's actually LSD and not just a dropper of water). Sugar cubes, animal crackers, now & laters, and other candies are usually quite good, but it's important to get them from a trusted source, otherwise they may just be standard, undosed, candies.

Generally a reasonable dose should last ~12 hours, so that's standard.

I've had windowpane LSD and it was VERY strong and an intense experience complete with ego death and loss of the ability to speak/comprehend/hear language during the peak.

I have no idea the dosage/ug but this was from the late 90s and it was black. Yes the trip did last very long and at first I just had the stimulant effects and the LSD kicked in stronger 1-2 hours later. The experience was also very spiritual and life changing.

The blotter I've had did last for 12 hours but it was lower dose compared to the windowpane I had taken before. I still saw some visuals just light trails, flashes of light, and some breathing walls but it was nowhere near as intense as the windowpane.

The 10 experiences with blotter that I had while it was a light trip were not all a waste as I wanted to experience LSD in lower doses since I'd already experienced it in a very high dose.

Ive never had windowpane, but Im inclined to disagree that microdots are very rare. At least here in Europe there has been quite a bit of microdots over the years. Usually very small star shaped pills. Though blotters and liquid are by far most common.

windowpane is usually all I can ever get, but its the same as blotter, usually decent but can be really good or bad jsut depends..

The first dose I ever had was a windowpane. It was rectangular and red in color. It was a great trip and one of the stronger trips I have experienced when only taking one dose. Truly fantastic stuff.

The best and worst acids I've ever had were both windowpane.

Best: light orange/amber, citrus flavored jellies. Extremely strong and fresh. (circa 2008 )

Worst: black lot jellies (don't worry, I didn't/wouldn't pay money for them). Fucken trash. (circa 2007ish)

what could be "worse" about a particular batch of LSD? well, besides being weak where you need 5-6 to feel anything.

Everytime I've gotten windowpane or geltabs they've always been bunk RC's(either AMT or DOx)

Where I'm from all the good LSD comes in liquid and is usually always dropped onto stuff when you meet the dealer.

For some reason paper and geltabs are always the bunkest shit, I guess these are good things to put bunk LSD in especially geltabs since they can hold like MG's which is a DOX dose easily.

I have no idea the dosage/ug but this was from the late 90s and it was black. Yes the trip did last very long and at first I just had the stimulant effects and the LSD kicked in stronger 1-2 hours later. The experience was also very spiritual and life changing.

Usually if a trip lasts significantly longer than "other LSD" you've had, that's a red beacon for "you got DOX'ed".

If it took 2 hours to come up it was probably DOx. It's simple science.

LSD trips start to begin fast and come up quickly over 1-1.5 hours. 1 hour in you should be NEARLY peaking. If you aren't then you got DOxed.

The blotter I've had did last for 12 hours but it was lower dose compared to the windowpane I had taken before. I still saw some visuals just light trails, flashes of light, and some breathing walls but it was nowhere near as intense as the windowpane.

This is why I always eat 3+ hits regardless of how strong I'm told it is when I'm dealing with blotter. I've never experienced too strong of a trip, but I'm always disappointed when a trip is too weak. Only once have I gotten blotter that was strong enough to provide a spiritual experience with just one hit (it must have had ~300-350ug per hit), but even then I preferred 2 hits.

Ive never had windowpane, but Im inclined to disagree that microdots are very rare. At least here in Europe there has been quite a bit of microdots over the years. Usually very small star shaped pills. Though blotters and liquid are by far most common.

Interesting, I don't know a lot about European drug policy, but from what I've read, it seems like European law enforcement is more sensible when it comes to drug policy and enforcement. Unfortunately, in the U.S. people charged with possession of LSD are charged based on the total weight of LSD and the medium it's on, which is why blotter is much more common and we don't really see microdot. The sugar cubes, animal crackers, and candies usually come straight from someone who has a dropper of liquid, otherwise this type of medium probably wouldn't be around either.

Sugar cubes may be used as a sample. Since it is innocuous and a stable short term medium but not practical for widespread distribution.

Blotter is easily distributed owing to its natural discreet nature.

Microdots define an established reputation.

Geltabs can be melted and interferred with !

Very interesting reading!!
Unfortunatelly I havebn't seen windowpanes since 1990. They were transparent and colourless. Although I do remember that sometimes they were up to about 1mm think and sometimes they were like a very thin plastic film.
After that I satrted to come across microdots, from white, black and red and the black star shapped ones. the white ones were the stongest but not a stong a the windowpane.
On my first trip ever I had 1/2 a windowpane and throughout the while trip all I could say way "hey????" couldnt understand anything that was going on because everything was going in rewind/backward, mind blowing!!
LSD (also shrooms, and peyote) are defenately the only drugs that have changed my life in a positive and everlasting way.

i've only had white-on-white (sheets & sheets %) ) & liquid in a mouthfreshener bottle. same source. all legit

1 blotter-hit = light, typical visuals+audials (enhanced colors, fishtank vision, breathing & crawling patterns, sound distortion) & enhanced cognition - stimulated-feeling

2 hits = full trip. typical & atypical visuals+audials (complex patterns, foreign sounds) altered senses (hearing colors, seeing sounds...) - overstimulated, stoned-feeling (very smooth)

the liquid is virtually the same, drop-for-drop. i don't notice anything different. it seems like it might be more potent, but it could just as well be that i'm taking larger doses

all trips are 12hrs for me. never been anything more or less really

When you guys say your trips last 12 hours, is that from putting the blotter on your tongue all the way back to baseline sobriety? Or do you mean 12 hours of actual "tripping".

It means after you start feeling its effects and say to yourself Oh shit, Here we go!

My best trips where with amber clear-light windowpane early 70's
In the late 90's there was a batch of Black windowpane with these Little gold strips on them that came through SF bay area CA.

Still nothing beats the Orange Sunshine Barrows LSD i took in 1970.

Blotters are only good when they have been fresh stored and handled by the time it gets to you, the amount of LSD laid onto it, plays a really big part.

Done white lightning barrow LSD in the early 80's that where equally as good as the 70's windowpane.

400 trips and counting
Happy trails
Namaste

my first trip was purple windowpane.

Windowpane is slang for geltabs (sorry, didnt read the entire thread and dont know if it was already mentioned)

hey toltec :) <3

Nice one!!
The windowpane I had was in th UK but the microdots were in Mexico. Had blotters from uk and Mexico. Best blotters were the hoffman (mexico) I think 20 made up a whole picture.
Happy days :)(-: