• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody had windowpaine acid?

Same thing. I don’t think windowpane is a popular term anymore. Most people call them geltabs.
Lately there’s been a variety of colors going around with gold flecks in the gel.

Ya just grabbed some blue with gold flecks, in fact most of the gels I’ve seen lately have had them. My new connect might be all gels, I’m used to WoW.

-GC

Anyone had window pane acid?

Oh god yes!!

The best single dose acid experience I've ever had.

I brought a couple back from the Glastonbury festival around 1986/87 and am now going to bore you to tears with an essay on how fuckin excellent it was

I had a mate that lived in an old farmhouse bordering the grounds of the Lovell radio telescope (AKA Jodrell Bank) in Cheshire, UK.

Y'know, this cunt:

Anyway, this mate had recently moved house and me and another mate decided that we could take advantage of the recently vacated premises for some psychedelic shenanigans.

Turned up, broke in, setup camp and dropped a window pane each.

Half an hour later, we were speeding our fuckin tits off.

Upon exploring the outbuildings, we found two old bicycles and rode them like lunatics around the cobbled courtyard.

The significance of this didn't occur to me until I learnt about Hoffman's bicycle ride much later on.

I mentioned earlier that this property bordered upon the grounds of Jodrell Bank - a famous tourist attraction with gardens, exhibits, activities, planetarium and all sorts of sciency shit - not to mention several smaller and overlooked radio telescopes within the grounds.

Would you believe that the only thing separating us from this wonderland was a two row barbed wire fence?

Over we went.

One of the main 'visitor attractions' was a very approximately to scalish representation of the solar system within the grounds with the main dish representing the sun and the planets distributed accordingly throughout.

This was shitloads of fun and eventually led us to the main dish and tripping hard.

Another one of the attractions was two parabolic dishes directly facing each other, but separated by about 20m.

If you each took up positions at the centre of each dish, you could whisper and it would be amplified at the other end. Did we whisper?

Did we fuck.

Then the Lovell telescope began to move (preprogrammed) which was as freaky as fuck seeing as we were about as close as you could get.

Then being thrust flat on your back watching an insane laser light show in the sky for what seemed like an eternity.

This is all 100% true (I'm saying that because reading it back, it sounds rather farfetched)

Anyway, acid was good, set and setting was good, result?

Magical

Dont tell me you never dropped it on your cornea

Cmon now
Hi and thanks for the reply(s&ies). About the 'dropping' WP. I am not afraid of nearly anything. Well dentists scare the loving crap out of me. This next one will show why I don't do WP 'the right way'. I have a near phobia about anything touching my eyes! I can't even use eyedrops without fear of not seeing what's going on. OK ? Ha ha.

So I don't trip these days, but when I did the most common stuff round' here was blotter of various types and F40's to come down on. The other kinds of acid were kind of hard to get. Orange Barrell had the longest run but oddball tablets and caps(!) of acid would show up time to time.. As the years passed everything went extinct, but something 'new' always took their place. Ludes' etc. I actually bought some Q-ludes that said Lennon 714 on them. Everyone was pissed at me because I bought them for my MC (Motorcycle Clubs) party with money from the treasury.....! Those lennons'....they were trash. I was surprised I got to keep my center patch! I guess the name should have been a tip off.. eh?

; {>

Last edited:
FWIW, this sounds much more like an amphetamine psychedelic like DOM, DOC, or DOB. No way to know now. There were times where they were misrepresented as LSD on thick blotter, etc.
It was LSD just dosed super high. Everyone I know who took the same windowpane gelatin said how it was the strongest acid we ever took. It was not like Amphetamine tablets or Dexedrine. I guess what I meant was that I was super excited or kind of nervous as I had never taken LSD and I knew I would see the walls breathe and maybe some fractals, but I was not prepared for the actual experience or the peak when there were so many fractals I could barely see through them and the out of body experience later that night.

This was many decades before DOM, DOC, and DOB were easily available unlike the past decade or so.

Last edited:
Used to get some powerful black geltabs back around 97-98. those were some great doses, they would just melt in your mouth :). 1 was amazing and 3 had me in a whole other world. sure would be great to see getltabs around in quanity again like back in the days.
I had those gels or windowpane gelatin squares. They were so super strong that myself and others that took them, naively assumed that all LSD was this strong and high dosed. Just one would put you into another world, give out of body experiences, produce so many fractals and morphing/melting visuals that it was difficult if not possible to see until they became less intense, and an extremely almost spiritual experience. It was so strong and life changing that I did not trip again or take any acid again until I was an adult, had graduated high school, was in university, and had taken high and moderate doses of Psilocybin mushrooms.

Back in the 1990s there was so much LSD around people were giving it away for free. I assume it was from the missile silo in Kansas or Czechoslovakia.

To any narcs reading this: I am coming up on a decade of sobriety and no longer use any drugs, only caffeine. The only way I would now use drugs now, would be if it was legal marijuana/hashish for medical reasons.

I had some orange, triangular windowpane tabs a few years ago, and they were absolutely fire. Probably about 2x the dose of what most would consider to be a well soaked blotter.

I had some orange, triangular windowpane tabs a few years ago, and they were absolutely fire. Probably about 2x the dose of what most would consider to be a well soaked blotter.
Triangular? Sounds amazing, I need some good acid in my life.

Most of my experiences with acid involved Blue-ish Green geltabs, and for a bonus, my old guy would occasionally break pieces off from other tabs.

Triangular? Sounds amazing, I need some good acid in my life.

Most of my experiences with acid involved Blue-ish Green geltabs, and for a bonus, my old guy would occasionally break pieces off from other tabs.
I've personally experienced a noticeable difference in come up time and how long doses last even when laid with the same amount of acid began a sheet of blotter and a gel sheet. Did you notice similar between the gels and non-gels?

Anyone had window pane acid?

Oh god yes!!

The best single dose acid experience I've ever had.

I brought a couple back from the Glastonbury festival around 1986/87 and am now going to bore you to tears with an essay on how fuckin excellent it was
won't surprise you to know I had exact same tabs, same festival - also windowpanes at Treworgey 1989, also eerily similar outside adventures on them as you, too..

incedible acid. there's stuff just as good/better/different now too

I've personally experienced a noticeable difference in come up time and how long doses last even when laid with the same amount of acid began a sheet of blotter and a gel sheet. Did you notice similar between the gels and non-gels?
The gels were always smoother, and had a consistent come-up. About 40 minutes in you'd normally get a very easy come-up with almost no body load.

The gels were always smoother, and had a consistent come-up. About 40 minutes in you'd normally get a very easy come-up with almost no body load.
Interesting, we had the most ungodly body load with those gels but they were 325ug/tab and we ate them two at a time almost every time we touched that sheet. It would take maybe 45-60 minutes to come up and everybody who touched them would have echoing effects through to the next day in a way that with paper, doesn't seem to happen. Blotter paper will come up in 15-25 minutes at the same 750 mic dose and I typically won't be feeling anything other than residual stimulation afterwards.

I wonder how the same dose of the same batch of acid would feel on paper, in gel, in liquid and in a sugar cube. That would be a fun experiment to run!

Interesting, we had the most ungodly body load with those gels but they were 325ug/tab and we ate them two at a time almost every time we touched that sheet. It would take maybe 45-60 minutes to come up and everybody who touched them would have echoing effects through to the next day in a way that with paper, doesn't seem to happen. Blotter paper will come up in 15-25 minutes at the same 750 mic dose and I typically won't be feeling anything other than residual stimulation afterwards.

I wonder how the same dose of the same batch of acid would feel on paper, in gel, in liquid and in a sugar cube. That would be a fun experiment to run!
If it's the same batch, and it was correctly laid, I'd have to imagine they'd be the same right?

I never hold something sublingual if I can chew it and mobilize the molecules with my saliva.
best microdotties of the recent past was 1plsd 150 ug pellets.
Unfortunately 50 of those were siezed by canada customs.
Mostly I have distilled water extract of paper tabs using a dropper, for even doses.

While I imagine it would be the same, I would be interested to see if say a liquid administration held under the tongue can consistently exhibit faster come up than a sublingually held tab, for example.
I've sublingually took gel pyramids and don't think the comeup was much quicker, only seemed more consistent.

I've sublingually took gel pyramids and don't think the comeup was much quicker, only seemed more consistent.
Consistent in what way, as in each tab constantly dosed relative to one another or consistent timing between comeup to comeup? Sorry for the specific questions, just very curious about the variance of LSD RoAs.

I've personally always eaten my gel tabs like they're just wicked tiny gummies.

Consistent in what way, as in each tab constantly dosed relative to one another or consistent timing between comeup to comeup? Sorry for the specific questions, just very curious about the variance of LSD RoAs.

I've personally always eaten my gel tabs like they're just wicked tiny gummies.
I meant consistent comeup time. They did seem pretty consistently dosed though.

I once took half a gel tab and it gave me an increase in creativity, and insight, made me feel very introspective, made me analytical towards art and music, it boosted my mood and helped me to go with the flow of everything around me much easier like the acid was telling me how to act like if I was in a laughing situation I laughed even harder, if I was in a serious situation I was even more serious, it gave me a slight body high and my mental acuity became much more sharp. Didn't give much in the visual department but I mean I only took half of one

In the 70s & 80s, windowpanes were common. Now blotter art seems more important. I mean, you can make or buy blotters with art (from large images down to an ॐ (om) symbol repeated across it. In the mid-90s purple oms were the de facto 'standard' acid in some parts of the UK (places hundreds of miles apart).

I think the ॐ was like the 🕊 on pills in the UK. we used to say 'doves' rather than 'E' and using 'ecstasy or XTC' were more of a US thing. But people who loved those Mitsubishi pills so MANY thought were great.. never had a dove to know what a full 125mg of pure(ish) MDMA was like.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...usg=AOvVaw1GtROMn2JReIVtnJuu7h7l&opi=89978449