• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody had windowpaine acid?

Just wondered which tab of acid was the storngest produced in big numbers.
Black microdots, windowpaines(lsd in a jelly tab), hoffman blotters..etc. I know liquid acid can be as strong as you want but lets exclude this from our conversation.
strongest I've tried is probably windowpaine..around 12hr trip??!!?!

WOW, windowpane is something I did not think I would here about again. That was my choice in the mid 80's. I always liked it better than blotter. A mellower buzz and a long lasting high. I tripped on it 3-4 times a week for 4 years. That was before discovering opiates and drug tests. LSD is not tested for anymore but I have not heard of any going around in a long time.

On the last day of school I bought a hit of blotter from a friend of a friend. He said to only take one because it is LSD-25. I thought yeah yeah yeah, everyone's acid is "the shit". My normal dose of WP was 2-3 at a time so I ate the 1 hit. It was the most fun that I have ever had on acid. NO speedy feeling AT ALL with unbelievable visuals.

Smutt Butt what was the blotter called?where are you from?
By fun do you mean you trippen properly?
questions questions questions...
Cheers mate

The first time I tripped on LSD I took two hits of "window pane." Wow, did I fucking trip. I wish I could get a hold of those again.

Although I wouldn't necessarily say that one particular medium is always better than another; just depends on the batch/dosage.

Ive never had windowpane, but Im inclined to disagree that microdots are very rare. At least here in Europe there has been quite a bit of microdots over the years. Usually very small star shaped pills. Though blotters and liquid are by far most common.

i've seen those star shaped microdots ;)
the only other microdots i've had were some really tiny black ones.
windowpanes i've only found once a few years ago and they were silly strong compared to anything else on the market at that moment.

At this point, I would not trust any claims of a windowpane containing LSD from most sources. Unless you test the sample yourself for other contents prior to ingestion.

Smutt Butt what was the blotter called?where are you from?
By fun do you mean you trippen properly?
questions questions questions...
Cheers mate

It has been too long to remember what was on it. I just remember him saying that it was "LSD-25". It was the absolute BEST acid that I have ever had and I have had a LOT of acid back in the day. It was one beautiful hallucination after another. Absolutely NO speedy feeling at all.

I am in the SE US.

It should be obvious to the casual observer which my favorite was. Sadly, I haven't seen any windowpane in a long, long time. Back in the late 70s in Denver the windowpane was amber/clear. Blotter came in a close second. Microdot was for amateurs. Even so more than one hit of any wasn't really necessary.

Now, in Raleigh, about all you ever see is microdot that has really light visuals if any at all on 1 hit.

Around 1990 I got (dont recall where, how or from whom) a sheet of cobalt blue windowpane. The smoothest purest LSD I ever had. Divided into slightly under 1/4" translucent gelatin squares that looked and felt almost like some very thin clear plastic with an X thru them that dissolved instantly in the mouth, 2 had you orbiting the Earth, with zero taste, bodyload or speediness, just pure clean psychedelia that you felt in 20minutes and were totally up on within the hour.

Mmmm, mmmm, good! Ah, doze waz de days!

I've had gels of several types that were absolutely splendid LSD.

The citrus-flavored amber gels around 2008 were particularly magical, boasting a pretty high dose I reckon. :)

I've tried some green windowpane geltabs before and they tested ~150mcg. Very strong hits, and they were a blast. Lemme tell ya...

Blotter from the SF bay area august 2009, looked like a 1/4" section of a larger picture. Bluish mainly with some other color thrown in. Strongest tabs i ever had, but coming from NJ suburbs we get shit.

there was windowpane acid in the uk in the mid 80s it was just a flat square of plastic i remember tinted red, it was OK but not as good as white lightning, smiley mushrooms (both blotters) or microdots.

Used to get some powerful black geltabs back around 97-98. those were some great doses, they would just melt in your mouth :). 1 was amazing and 3 had me in a whole other world. sure would be great to see getltabs around in quanity again like back in the days.

if geltabs appear in mass its almost certain that they will be DOx or 2C-E (or P)

2C-P (done it) is probably even worse than DOx for the tell-tale looooong come-up time. I did 12mg once and it was finally about 3 hours later when suddenly I started sensing that "something is about to happen" feeling and started tripping pretty good. Nice thing was, while it came and went in waves, I was still tripping to a detectable extent when I woke up from 5hr sleep about 24 hours later. Wild! And I thought the effect was a very clean and non-stimmy feeling... alot like an Extended Release LSD I thought to myself. Rather enjoyed that alot. Reminded me more of nice clean LSD than any other RC I've done I think. (8mg was only moderately above threshold...I bet like 16 would be phenomenal... or maybe 12mg sublingual for faster come-up...)

Oh, wait, I bet gel-tabs would solve the come-up time issue to a degree. Well anyway, I bet alot of people might be quite satisfied with 12mg dissolve--on-the-tongue 2C-P even if it were said to be acid... provided they left in to soak into the mouth instead of washing it down, in order to speed the come-up.

Sorry for the thread-hijack... anyone ever done 10-12mg 2C-P under the tongue? Comparison to LSD... er to Windowpane LSD to stay on topic?

Just wondered which tab of acid was the storngest produced in big numbers.
Black microdots, windowpaines(lsd in a jelly tab), hoffman blotters..etc. I know liquid acid can be as strong as you want but lets exclude this from our conversation.
strongest I've tried is probably windowpaine..around 12hr trip??!!?!

Ahhhh! Good ole windowpane! It's been so long since I have seen real WP! I quit taking LSD when it started to be so heavily adulterated getting a clean dose was, well, impossible! I switched to mushrooms and organics ....weak stuff compared to god acid, but organics wouldn't kill you! Ok about the WP. Yes, well, windowpane was easy to get even here in the East TN mountains. It might (hint hint) of been produced by dropping 25' on a piece of transparent scotch tape with microgram indentions, then the liquid was allowed to dry in a fridge or controlled environment. Then, after it dried another piece of tape was placed on top. Ta'Da', a tiny LSD sandwich! Back then window pane came in a 4way hit 99% of the time. So sometimes we had to use a razor etc to cut it. But I usually took a 4way hit, just to be sure I would get a good trip ! Besides I really think the WP was always meant to be taken without dividing it up anyway!

Ahhhh! Good ole windowpane! It's been so long since I have seen real WP! I quit taking LSD when it started to be so heavily adulterated getting a clean dose was, well, impossible! I switched to mushrooms and organics ....weak stuff compared to god acid, but organics wouldn't kill you! Ok about the WP. Yes, well, windowpane was easy to get even here in the East TN mountains. It might (hint hint) of been produced by dropping 25' on a piece of transparent scotch tape with microgram indentions, then the liquid was allowed to dry in a fridge or controlled environment. Then, after it dried another piece of tape was placed on top. Ta'Da', a tiny LSD sandwich! Back then window pane came in a 4way hit 99% of the time. So sometimes we had to use a razor etc to cut it. But I usually took a 4way hit, just to be sure I would get a good trip ! Besides I really think the WP was always meant to be taken without dividing it up anyway!
Dont tell me you never dropped it on your cornea

Cmon now

Is there any difference between windowpane and pyramid gels?

-GC

Hmmm oh yah around 1973-4 amber looking ....absolutely brilliant...never seen pyramid gels ...lots of microdots orange & black barrels grey and black pyramids fraction bigger than microdots plain white blotters some almost on par with windowpanes.They were the Rolls Royce of acid back then ...didnt really need 1...could easily cut in half and still be shattered.I only ever did 2 of them at once a few times no need to lol 1 or 1 1/2.
Windopanes arent like gel tabs (whatever they are) they are like flat pieces of gelatin infused with lsd...in sheets...or are gel tabs like that?
Our windowpanes came from the UK back then along with microdots..plain white blotters USA

Last edited: