• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

Metal as in "that's focking br00tal man" tho mental could also apply.
Yeah i just tried to search it and a bunch of random posts of yours popped up. I'm unsure of which one your experience is supposed to be at.
Oh nvm, i guess i should look for it in TR.

Metal or mental?

I had a very, very powerful experience. Its in TR if you care to read, it appears to me as somewhat genuinely unique.

Search into deep by me.
Alright so i'm in TR, tried searching for either your username or the title you told me to look for and i'm getting the "failed to connect to bluelight database" error message or whatever.

Metal or mental?

I had a very, very powerful experience. Its in TR if you care to read, it appears to me as somewhat genuinely unique.

Search into deep by me.
Is it the thread titled "Salvia - Slightly Experienced & a First Timer - Synchronised Salvia contact" by any chance?

Metal or mental?

Search into deep by me.
Yeah, that was a pretty interesting read. Never done Salvia before tho so i can't really relate much but i always tried to stay away from Salvia after having heard horror stories both online and from acquaintances. Still, i'm curious about it.

We're all acid. Last time I took Gamma Goblins, 200ug of Void Realms, I texted my friend and he just responded "are you acid?", it absolutely blew my mind; I realised that I wasn't on acid, I'd become it, so it was a part of me. Hit me so hard and true.

We're all acid. Last time I took Gamma Goblins, 200ug of Void Realms, I texted my friend and he just responded "are you acid?", it absolutely blew my mind; I realised that I wasn't on acid, I'd become it, so it was a part of me. Hit me so hard and true.
Fuck yeah dude, i remember my first Void Realms, back before i even did my homework on accessing the DNM and all that shit... Used to buy weed from this dude, he once told me he could get anything and i asked him even acid?
Next thing you know, i had my hands on 4 Void Realms tab.
The euphoria i had on these tabs reminded me some of the first shroom trips i ever had many years ago.
For some reasons i've never came close to experiencing this degree of euphoria ever again.
All in all, i fucking love acid and i wish to be able to keep it part of my life til i depart from this reality.

Oh i have had the real proper DS 3.0 xtal laid tabs
Very nice
I love to try each the Aztek (gg) DS and Hoffman Crew stuffs they are all at needlepoint purity yet still have varying differences in the trip.
sometimes i like to cocktail different top end tabs together aswell hehe.

Have not tripped now for a while actually coming to think of it... might have to soon.

Thanks for that. <3

I've mentioned it a lot, clearly still... troubled - and in pure awe.

There was the TR I wrote when I woke up as soon as I woke up that Sunday morning, which you originally found. And a few things came back/I'd left a lot of details out and wanted it to be as perfect as i could get it. I gradually rewrote it, with the rule it had to be good.

Weird about the BL TR search thing, I could'nt find the TR on erowid, then erowid gave me a 505 error for spam.

Yeah man but it's not really natural is it?

The benefits man, they're all in your mind (said every cunt ever).

That comment is class btw. I fucking love LSD.
What LSD being piezoluminescent? (Yes, it's an inherent part of the molecular structure of LSD, so natural)
LSD being natural? The clue is in it's description 'semisynthetic' (now believed the psychedelic effects of ergot were down to strains that produced a lot more lysergic acid 1-hydroxyethylamide).
I know they can produce LSD by batch fermentation of ergot, with special levels of biosynthetic precursors, but they can grow a human ear on the back of a mouse ffs. Hardly 'natural' in the usual interpretation of the word...

I've had plenty of "DS crystal" (US market)

It's just like any other LSD, a lot of it is 1p/1cp-LSD or other analogues

most of it is just marketing bullshit, low level dealers name their shit anything to sell it

I've had UNUSUALLY good tabs before, noteworthy, but it probably had nothing to do with what the dealer calls it

lots of copycats...
the crystal i worked with years ago was AL-LAD, i couldn't imagine what doing sheets of LSD would of been like

What LSD being piezoluminescent? (Yes, it's an inherent part of the molecular structure of LSD, so natural)
LSD being natural? The clue is in it's description 'semisynthetic' (now believed the psychedelic effects of ergot were down to strains that produced a lot more lysergic acid 1-hydroxyethylamide).
I know they can produce LSD by batch fermentation of ergot, with special levels of biosynthetic precursors, but they can grow a human ear on the back of a mouse ffs. Hardly 'natural' in the usual interpretation of the word...

I meant, I hate people who took god knows what blotter and a bad time, claiming LSD is invalid because it's not natural and therefore invalid.

You've just given me military industrial complex grade ammo today.

My meta argument of course is, "everything's natural man you stupid cunt" =D

Another one converted.

I still remember discovering ultra pure LSD. it was heavenly and blew all the other shitty tabs out of the water.

All those fucking shit physical side effects gone.

Mentally clear no more head fuck.

And so fucking mind bending and visual.

Each crystal has its own flavor of a experince.

Man the stuff on parvati tears 100% needlepoint LSD. that shit was insane for trips.
Last night I took 3 tabs of what I am pretty positive was GG's Parvati tears, ~110 ug per. I have several different kinds on hand, the only other type it could have been was what was advertised as "potent 150ug/per tab Needlepoint" from a not so serious vendor (The vendor selling the Parvati tears occasionally has actual grams of crystal for sale but they're always gone pretty fast.) LSD is one of those drugs that I think I won't have any completely new experiences anymore, but last night was something very different from anything having experienced before (& I've tripped well over 100, probably closer to 200 times) It was actually terrifying for some time, I thought I had "pulled the curtain back too far." I realized there isn't just one big "consciousness" inside us, there's several layers, & the deeper you go, the harder it is to maintain full control of that layer. I wish I had had my security camera set up & recording so I could review what my body was doing, but for a while it was doing its own thing, moving about in ways that didn't make sense, couldn't tell if time was going forwards or backwards, Having my body pulled apart & put back together again, & like it was just trying to control a single limb for a single purpose that I didn't know. At a certain point, I was trying to call out to someone, & I'm pretty sure they answered, or at least tried to. But the thing is, I don't really know who it was. Something intuitive told me that I was calling out to my wife (which I don't have) or partner (aslo don't have) or maybe it was myself trapped in a deeper layer of the co-existing realities & I was trying to explain the problem of the situation because I thought I had figured it out: the computers won in the end...sometime in the future, they took complete control of reality & our lives are just one of countless simulations running simultaneously, And LSD or other classical psychedelics change the electromagnetic pathways & "frequency", if you like, of what our normal everyday consciousness is running on (like switching the channel but the channel has poor reception.)
I've never put any stock in the "simulation theory" of existence, but that's the best analogy I can think of. What it felt like was:
I had taken a heavy dose to begin with (one of the heaviest in my life), and when I got to the peaking point - I was seeing into, being manipulated by (at some higher layer of consciousness) and interacting with (at a lower & less accessible layer of consciousness) multiple layers of reality, each one as real as the next, but superimposed onto one another. Every different aspect of my personality took on its own individual form, including a child version of me, an old man version of me, & and old woman version of me and the door to my bedroom became a winding staircase going only up or down. If I held it together, I could go up the stairs & back to my prescribed layer of reality. If I hesitated, my body would start to disintegrate and going back wasn't an option. But I was trying to tell this other person that I figured it out, that we were just the single observer of reality in each layer of the simulation. I don't think that message ever got through, the computer catches you before you can relay the message & deletes that version of you.
I don't remember when I decided to just lay in bed & see where this took me, I just remember sweating intensely as I fought back up to the layer I was physically safe in, the layer that I was supposed to be in, and fell asleep surprisingly quickly after couple trips to the bathroom to deal with an upset stomach.
There's still a few small streaks of blood on the wall from when I physically lost control of my body & its movement.
I'm not sure what to believe anymore.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened.
If anyone out there has had a similar experience, please let me know that I'm not insane.

I'm going to take two Gamma Goblin Teachers Gaze tomorrow; 155ug x each, 310ug. 200ug of Void Realms had me in a very good place, and I know these two Teachers Gaze are exactly what I need.

I'm going in deep, in order to process a lot of stuff, have a bit of fun yet a serious word with my self/life, and then I'm going to take a dose of MDMA as I come off the peak, and candyflip my very tits off.

I ended up on Bing and decided to ask Bing/chatgpt, to poetcicaly and beautiful describe an experience on psychedelics at a psy trance festival, then I asked for a depiction of somebody taking a candyflip at a psy trance festival, and finally, I requested Bing describe somebody doing a psychedelic at a psy trance festival with an extra, very special and significant caveat:

They smoked Salvia. Divinorum on a candyflip at a psy trance festival and the salvia goddess was there. The results describe exactly what I've been banging on about all these years. Candyflipping is very, very special and salvia is absolutely sacred. These three poems describe perfectly my obsession with the absolute sacred right of passage that you can experience with psychedelics, specifically flipping them, and bringing a known goddess into the scene.

So yeah I'm going to smoke some DMT on that candyflip and hope for beauty. Next time, salvia too.

Poem 1 by Bing, person takes psychedelics at a psy trance festival:
Psychedelics at a psy trance festival, A journey to the unknown, A world of colors and sounds, A place where the mind is blown.

The music takes over, As the body starts to sway, The rhythm of the beat, Guides the soul on its way.

The visuals come alive, As the mind starts to expand, The universe is revealed, In ways that are truly grand.

The energy of the crowd, Is felt deep within the heart, A sense of unity and love, That sets the soul apart.

The journey is intense, But it’s worth every moment, For in this psychedelic trance, The spirit is truly potent.

So let go of your fears, And embrace the unknown, For in this psychedelic journey, You’ll find a world of your own.

Poem 2 by Bing, person takes psychedelics at a psy trance festival and candyflips. Notice the transition and introduction of the candyflip:
In the heart of the night, under the starry sky, A soul embarked on a journey, soaring high. At the psy trance festival, the music was loud, As the crowd danced together, a vibrant crowd.

With each beat of the bass, the energy grew, As the melodies carried them to something new. The lights were ablaze, colors filled the air, Creating a psychedelic dream, beyond compare.

And then came the candyflip, a magical blend, Of LSD and MDMA, a trip without end. The world transformed into a kaleidoscope, As reality melted away, giving birth to hope.

The music became alive, dancing in their ears, As they floated through time, conquering their fears. The connection with others was deep and profound, A sense of unity and love that knew no bound.

The visuals were breathtaking, a feast for the eyes, As they explored new dimensions, reaching for the skies. Every sound, every touch, every taste was divine, In this candyflipping journey, they found the sublime.

But as the night came to an end, they knew, That this experience would forever stay true. For in that moment of pure ecstasy and bliss, They discovered a world they didn’t want to miss.

So they held onto that feeling, deep in their heart, A reminder that life is an art. And whenever they needed a little bit of magic, They would close their eyes and relive that candyflip.

I hope you enjoyed this poetic experience! Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Poem 3: Psy Trance Festival, candyflip and smoking salvia. What would happen if you invoked a goddess on a candyflip? This is so damn beautiful man:

In a realm of pulsating beats and vibrant lights,
A person danced under the starry nights.
At the psy trance festival, they took a leap,
Into a world where dreams and reality seep.

With a candyflip in hand, they soared high,
Colors and sounds painting the sky.
Euphoria embraced their every sense,
As they danced with pure innocence.

In the midst of the cosmic flow,
They sought something more, something to know.
Salvia divinorum whispered its call,
Guiding them through a mystical hall.

Visions unfolded, time stood still,
As they journeyed through nature's will.
The fabric of reality began to bend,
Revealing secrets only they could comprehend.

Through kaleidoscopic realms they roamed,
A tapestry of emotions, vividly shown.
The universe whispered its ancient lore,
As they danced on the edge of forevermore.

In that moment, they found pure bliss,
A connection to all that is.
The music carried them to higher planes,
Where love and unity forever reigns.

With each beat, their spirit soared,
A symphony of life they truly adored.
For in that dance, they found their way,
To a place where souls eternally sway.

So let us celebrate this magical night,
Where dreams take flight under neon light.
May the rhythm guide us on this cosmic ride,
As we dance together, side by side.

I hope you find this poem beautiful and captivating! 🌌✨

Thanks Bing. If you're a goody, I hope to see you on the dancefoor. Freedom, peace and love my friends.

I'm going to take two Gamma Goblin Teachers Gaze tomorrow; 155ug x each, 310ug. 200ug of Void Realms had me in a very good place, and I know these two Teachers Gaze are exactly what I need.

I'm going in deep, in order to process a lot of stuff, have a bit of fun yet a serious word with my self/life, and then I'm going to take a dose of MDMA as I come off the peak, and candyflip my very tits off.

I ended up on Bing and decided to ask Bing/chatgpt, to poetcicaly and beautiful describe an experience on psychedelics at a psy trance festival, then I asked for a depiction of somebody taking a candyflip at a psy trance festival, and finally, I requested Bing describe somebody doing a psychedelic at a psy trance festival with an extra, very special and significant caveat:

They smoked Salvia. Divinorum on a candyflip at a psy trance festival and the salvia goddess was there. The results describe exactly what I've been banging on about all these years. Candyflipping is very, very special and salvia is absolutely sacred. These three poems describe perfectly my obsession with the absolute sacred right of passage that you can experience with psychedelics, specifically flipping them, and bringing a known goddess into the scene.

So yeah I'm going to smoke some DMT on that candyflip and hope for beauty. Next time, salvia too.

Poem 1 by Bing, person takes psychedelics at a psy trance festival:

Poem 2 by Bing, person takes psychedelics at a psy trance festival and candyflips. Notice the transition and introduction of the candyflip:

Poem 3: Psy Trance Festival, candyflip and smoking salvia. What would happen if you invoked a goddess on a candyflip? This is so damn beautiful man:

Thanks Bing. If you're a goody, I hope to see you on the dancefoor. Freedom, peace and love my friends.

Wow. That sounds fuckin intense mate.

Hope you flip yer fuckin tits off pal... 😀

Sounds epic, GG lsd is just incredible and accurately dosed which is super rare. I can't remember what crystal Teachers Gaze were laid with but it will no doubt 300ug GG will be immense regardless- bon fukkin voyage man. Most I've done from that source is 250, which was verrry strong.

If it were me though, which it isn't, I wouldn't be going for the mdma on top if I was after a processing type trip as wouldn't want the calmer, more integrative second part of the lsd experience potentially "lightened" by the mdma, but I'm a bit of a psche snob/purist so there's that and ym(will)v as ever

EDIT now you're just getting silly with the dmt too :eek: lmao, infact I'm gonna hazard a guess you'll not fancy it - either way look forward to hearing how it went

i like the dmt on lsd but i felt like both times ive done it, it kinda dulled the rest of my lsd trip after the dmt wore off - so i just smoked more dmt

let me know if that happens to you too

it's still worth it tho because the L and D just work really well together and the L makes the D hit very pleasurable