• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

Sick dude! I always wanted to try 2CB. I’m currently tripping on the DS 3.0 tabs right now and damn i’ve had a really fucking amazing night so far.
Just came back home and i was about to crack myself a cold one.

Last edited:
Sick dude! I always wanted to try 2CB. I’m currently tripping on the DS 3.0 tabs right now and damn i’ve had a really fucking amazing night so far.
Just came back home and i was about to crack myself a cold one.

Hey man, big love to an acid tripper. Hope you had a lush time. How far are you in?

2c-b has mostly dissapeared in the uk. Just pills (makes sense if you have a press, I guess. So shit tho imo). Need me some white HCL again.

Hey man, big love to an acid tripper. Hope you had a lush time. How far are you in?
5 hours in, almost 6.
Yeah i had a funny encounter with a fish earlier. It still shook me that fishes weren’t as passive as i thought they were.
I was chilling on the shore when i thought i had seen something cause it was quite dark and i was tripping balls. I see this figure coasting along the rock i’m chilling on, big and long motherfucker comes close right to where i’m at, splashes me as if i wanted to intimidate me and slowly keep coasting the rock just like it wanted to show me who’s the boss.
That motherfucker man, i didn’t even know fishes had balls of steel like that.

5 hours in, almost 6.
Yeah i had a funny encounter with a fish earlier. It still shook me that fishes weren’t as passive as i thought they were.
I was chilling on the shore when i thought i had seen something cause it was quite dark and i was tripping balls. I see this figure coasting along the rock i’m chilling on, big and long motherfucker comes close right to where i’m at, splashes me as if i wanted to intimidate me and slowly keep coasting the rock just like it wanted to show me who’s the boss.
That motherfucker man, i didn’t even know fishes had balls of steel like that.

Wow. I've experienced similar. With accidental DOx instead of acid (ex friends fault), and we took two because of the four hour onset, and MDMA (all my idea other than getting the tabs, incidently). Wow, it was powerful.

28 hours later I was listening to the birds in the park as there was an obvious collaberated attack by crows/ravens, in the park/woods outside the fence, on the 10-100's of birds with eggs/chicks in all the trees.

I noticed for the first time that birds use decoys to disract and anger ravens/crows. The birds lead a coordinated defense. Making an absolute wall of false calls and lures which would then be diverted by another, all working together, taking the crows and ravens from tree to tree, confusing the hell out of them.

In the end the crows/ravens left, frusrated as hell, and the birds won and start to tweet merrily.

Wow. I've experienced similar. With accident DOx insteadnof acid, and we took two because of the four hour onset, and MDMA (All my idea other than getting the tabs, incidently). Wow, it waa powerful.

28 hours later I was listening to the birds in the park as there was an obvious collaberated attack by crows/ravens, in the park/woods outside the fence, on the 10-100's of birds with eggs/chicks in all the trees.

I noticed for the first time that birds use decoys to disract and anger ravens/crows. The birds lead a coordinated defense. Making an absolute wall of false calls and lures which would then be diverted by another, all working together, taking the crows and ravens from tree to tree, confusing the hell out of them.

In the end the crows/ravens left, frusrated as hell, and the birds won and start to tweet merrily.
That’s actually pretty fucking hilarious.

2c-b has mostly dissapeared in the uk. Just pills (makes sense if you have a press, I guess. So shit tho imo). Need me some white HCL again.
Yeah pills are really underdosed. Hbr these days are pure af too cant even complain. :)

I love sunrises and sunsets on the my city's rooftop spot. Once night hits, cracking a cold beer + 150ug of DS or 20 to 30mg of nice pure 2cb-hbr cant go wrong on a nice solo evening or with a few handpicked fellow tripper invited.

Just woke up, popped 2mg diazepam awhile ago for this extreme insomnia, ive been trying to detox for a week or two from alcohol and cannabis. Trying to gain some mental clarity but hey its life, im just trying to take it easy and smile. I love this forum btw especially the oldschool ogs still kickin and making BL a thriving community still.

Peace and love 🫠

Last edited:
Wow. I've experienced similar. With accidental DOx instead of acid (ex friends fault), and we took two because of the four hour onset, and MDMA (all my idea other than getting the tabs, incidently). Wow, it was powerful.

In the end the crows/ravens left, frusrated as hell, and the birds won and start to tweet merrily
Once i was peaking on 500mg mescaline hcl, swimming on a very beautiful virgin island, a school of small fishes were caressing my feet and playing with me. What an unforgettable experience!

Over on the garden you have to strike while the iron is hot. You have to spend some time there and get involved in the forums and such, but if you hang out long enough, you'll find what you're looking for. If you are there at the right time, there are often vendors doing give-aways and what not. Large ones, as in, sheets and even pages at times. But you have to become part of the community and interact to one degree or another. It's a trust thing, of course, but it is one of the few places that I have seen a good amount of generosity in terms of such things.

someone was selling 2c-i the other year, it's like the past.

Weirdly they have banned a bunch of quality psychs for safety reasons.

I don't use darknets but my old friend who occasionally does tells me the GG aztec crystal laid blotters are over and done with - I've got a few of their 200ugs stashed for a rainy day - absolutely epic beautiful acid, sensational

Have also tried the Dr Seuss 200ug Cat-in-the-hat blotters which are also top quality, but I prefer the GG's.

I think when youu're producing the incredible quality lsd that both these outfits are doing then it just comes to personal taste what ya like best (also all the variables set/setting etc come into play)

It's like comparing two virtuoso musicians and trying to say who is best. Both are fucking incredible and we're blessed to have people like this in the scene

I agree. Sasha or Digweed, Jeff Mills or sven vath. Taste, set, setting, dose, life, reality. All factors.

True tho i dunno if you saw my previous posts but the reason i want to drop something other than DS tabs is because i'm not sure whether or not the fact i had a terrible accident almost 2 years ago with some sketchy tabs passed as 1P and 1CP has done some irreversible damage on my brain that might be altering my trips.

I've only dropped DS tabs every weeks of this year(had a roughly 2 months break and today will be the 2nd time i'm dropping ever since i took the aforementioned break).
Granted the acid is clean and great in its own right but there's so many missing components to the trips i've had with these tabs compared to the 200+ tabs of 1P/1CP/ALD-52 and some Void Realms i had in the past.
That's exactly why i wanna try something else to see whether or not it's the acid or a "me" problem.

I don't think its the acid, as such, its you. But you're not broken, you just need to patch up, and who knows, another tab might. Im sure a friend has voidrealms, two were stunning.

Got nine Teachers Gaze, reserved for candyflips only.

@axe battler can you merge my many posts if it doesnt break things pretty please? Cheers.

I don't think its the acid, as such, its you. But you're not broken, you just need to patch up, and who knows, another tab might. Im sure a friend has voidrealms, two were stunning.

Got nine Teachers Gaze, reserved for candyflips only.

@axe battler can you merge my many posts if it doesnt break things pretty please? Cheers.
Yeah i figure i might be to blame. Those sketchy tabs really fucked me up real bad because even almost 2 years later i still feel the aftermath of it and i'm constantly wondering if i have some kind of health issue, neurological damages or whatever. I think i remember going 3 times to the ER back then to get some tests done and apparently i'm healthy and it might "be in my head" to paraphrase what the doc told me.
Like for example i now have this issue where even if i slept a good 8h of sleep, i might've random bouts of drowsiness throughout the day and it comes with some weird sensations of heaviness on my eyelids and sensation of being drained(this seems to happen during my breaks at work when i'm reading my driving course books(which also, it seems like i have a hard time focusing on retaining knowledge. I've already went thru 3 books out of 4 already and i feel like i haven't really learned much.))

Shit also happens randomly at home when i'm laying down watching videos or browsing the internet. It seems to also have affected some muscles aswell because i seem to have lost alot of strength in my core, leg, and hip muscles and have some muscles that seem to stay stiff no matter if i stretch them or not.
I had to quit doing something i used to love doing due to that cause my performance has been drastically affected to the point where i'm not enjoying it anymore. I planned on going back to the gym lately...

All in all, i don't think it's a matter of me getting older cause i'm 31, still in relatively good shape, take care of my health and it's all ever since i took these tabs.
Hell i even had to quit drinking coffee/tea cause my body can't handle it anymore.

Yeah i figure i might be to blame. Those sketchy tabs really fucked me up real bad because even almost 2 years later i still feel the aftermath of it and i'm constantly wondering if i have some kind of health issue, neurological damages or whatever. I think i remember going 3 times to the ER back then to get some tests done and apparently i'm healthy and it might "be in my head" to paraphrase what the doc told me.
Like for example i now have this issue where even if i slept a good 8h of sleep, i might've random bouts of drowsiness throughout the day and it comes with some weird sensations of heaviness on my eyelids and sensation of being drained(this seems to happen during my breaks at work when i'm reading my driving course books(which also, it seems like i have a hard time focusing on retaining knowledge. I've already went thru 3 books out of 4 already and i feel like i haven't really learned much.))

Shit also happens randomly at home when i'm laying down watching videos or browsing the internet. It seems to also have affected some muscles aswell because i seem to have lost alot of strength in my core, leg, and hip muscles and have some muscles that seem to stay stiff no matter if i stretch them or not.
I had to quit doing something i used to love doing due to that cause my performance has been drastically affected to the point where i'm not enjoying it anymore. I planned on going back to the gym lately...

All in all, i don't think it's a matter of me getting older cause i'm 31, still in relatively good shape, take care of my health and it's all ever since i took these tabs.
Hell i even had to quit drinking coffee/tea cause my body can't handle it anymore.

I had/have very similar problems, I realised it was likely innatentive ADHD for the most part, and got diagnosed. The past decade has been odd though. My girlfriend also had CFS and I kind of developed her symptoms - was very odd.

FTR Salvia gave me psychedelic PTSD. I cured that myself, and you can feel free to PM me if you want any advice.

You are not to "blame" though. That's where you should maybe start. x

I had/have very similar problems, I realised it was likely innatentive ADHD for the most part, and got diagnosed. The past decade has been odd though. My girlfriend also had CFS and I kind of developed her symptoms - was very odd.

FTR Salvia gave me psychedelic PTSD. I cured that myself, and you can feel free to PM me if you want any advice.

You are not to "blame" though. That's where you should maybe start. x
Thanks for the consideration but i really feel like it's beyond "PTSD", ADHD or whatever. I do know for a fact that there is definetely something wrong with me that some kind of damage has been done and has altered a few things in my body. I did recover from the experience but i still don't feel the same as before and it pisses me off.

Thanks for the consideration but i really feel like it's beyond "PTSD", ADHD or whatever. I do know for a fact that there is definetely something wrong with me that some kind of damage has been done and has altered a few things in my body. I did recover from the experience but i still don't feel the same as before and it pisses me off.

PTSD, ADHD and chronic fatigue, depression, depersonalisation, or other debilitating conditions,.are way beyond you, my friend. I get it though, you're searching. I've searched for a decade. Doctors dont know or care, people don't get what happened.

Here's an example of a salvia PTSD flashback. You open a bottle and your heart jumps because you think when you open the bottle, salvia will be triggered and god knows what will happen to your reality but you think up a pretty weird salvia themed scenario, and everyone will be in on it, even your best friend who is there, and was - Truman style. Its a split second, you jump inside, the weird scenario from that tiny flashback plays with you for days.

PTSD, ADHD and chronic fatigue, depression, depersonalisation, or other debilitating conditions,.are way beyond you, my friend. I get it though, you're searching. I've searched for a decade. Doctors dont know or care, people don't get what happened.

Here's an example of a salvia PTSD flashback. You open a bottle and your heart jumps because you think when you open the bottle, salvia will be triggered and god knows what will happen to your reality but you think up a pretty weird salvia themed scenario, and everyone will be in on it, even your best friend who is there, and was - Truman style. Its a split second, you jump inside, the weird scenario from that tiny flashback plays with you for days.
Damn dude that's pretty fucking metal.

Metal or mental?

I had a very, very powerful experience. Its in TR if you care to read, it appears to me as somewhat genuinely unique.

Search into deep by me.

Metal or mental?

I had a very, very powerful experience. Its in TR if you care to read, it appears to me as somewhat genuinely unique.

Search into deep by me.
Metal as in "that's focking br00tal man" tho mental could also apply.
Yeah i just tried to search it and a bunch of random posts of yours popped up. I'm unsure of which one your experience is supposed to be at.