European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
And if so how come you never told me about it? I've been taking acid for 20 years and not a word from you motherlickers "Give DS a try dearest Issy - it takes you to the world where everything is known."

I admit it. I'm bitter.

Bitd I knew a fella in Worlds End who had liquid cid sourced from a pharmaceutical c.o, more he didnt say.and use to dispense it on to ripped bit of cardboard or if he had any, sugar cubes. You took it there and then and had a magical day with just enough time to get to Brompton Cemetery, a favourite place of ours to trip, before navigating around busy roads became unthamobly hard.

Only two? I thought this was a board of drug warriors not a bunch of LSD dodging shirkers...

Can you sleep after 8 hours tripping on this?

Yes/No

Well, I'm about 6 hours in on 550mics and I can confirm this is acid on an otherwordly level of gawjus. It is just the most spellblnding drug I've ever taken. Go get you some lsd crystal laid by fucking Albert Hoffman. This ain't lsd, this is what LSD was meant to be...

It's like putting your tongue in the wifes holiest of holys

Just dancing round to champagne supernova..and when I'm dancing to fucking oasis you know i'm on one..

Last edited:
Well, I'm about 6 hours in on 550mics and I can confirm this is acid on an otherwordly level of gawjus.
i’d wanna be just beginning to tentatively think about trying to reassemble my ego piece by radioactive piece 6 hours in on a half mg of the world’s best acid.

Nah - as Steve Mcqueen said "This is pure sandoz baby - no bad trips with this shit".

Just all the way euphoric joy to be alive.

I bet I could have a bad trip with that shit.

And no, I'm not going to prove it....

Hell don't take my word for it - it's only about a quid a blotter if you buy 100. Best investment I ever made..all the average acid is getting sold for £4.50 a blotter

Hell don't take my word for it - it's only about a quid a blotter if you buy 100. Best investment I ever made..all the average acid is getting sold for £4.50 a blotter
not sourcing- but what country are you buying this from?

I remember my mate took a cat in the hat blotter of DS back in 2016. He said it was 150 ug had him teleporting outside so much he sat under a tree for hours to ride out the peak lol

I've had plenty of "DS crystal" (US market)

It's just like any other LSD, a lot of it is 1p/1cp-LSD or other analogues

most of it is just marketing bullshit, low level dealers name their shit anything to sell it

I've had UNUSUALLY good tabs before, noteworthy, but it probably had nothing to do with what the dealer calls it

lots of copycats...

Let’s not rain on his parade. He had an awesome time on whatever it was - lucky guy.
I've tripped on LSD specifically at least 40 times

I had "that one trip"... it was unusually good, it was a lifechanging experience, the highest euphoria I've ever had, it set the standard for every trip I've had and nothing matched (I was well into my psychedelic career at that point, not my first)

after that, I saw 10 different dealers selling the same tabs, same artwork, on the dark net, all were just normal shit and not the same

anyone and everyone can call their LSD "DS", doesn't mean it is the real thing :(, same with GG tabs or anything else

if you just said "Normal LSD tabs from some unknown dude" nobody would buy it... right?

people still sell Owlsly LSD and that shit doesn't even exist anymore (same recipe!!! famous LSD!! Buy!!)