• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

i like the dmt on lsd but i felt like both times ive done it, it kinda dulled the rest of my lsd trip after the dmt wore off - so i just smoked more dmt
I believe that happens with nitrous too. The trip is duller and feels over when the cartridges are gone. I can see the same with DMT. Never tried DMT with LSD but since you are raving about it Mr Krinkle I am adding it to the bucket list. :) (I guess as we get older we call it a bucket list lol)

I believe that happens with nitrous too. The trip is duller and feels over when the cartridges are gone. I can see the same with DMT. Never tried DMT with LSD but since you are raving about it Mr Krinkle I am adding it to the bucket list. :) (I guess as we get older we call it a bucket list lol)

Dude you'll love it - i highly recommend it.....i had some i was sitting on that a friend passed onto me, too nervous to try it because of other peoples reports - but im glad i finally did it - i love closing my eyes and having some good music on during the trip - it's only about 5 minutes - but it's the most entertaining 5 minutes of your life - i even hear this certain sound if it's quiet that i cant even explain....but the patterns and shapes you see, man....it's so cool - and it's a got a really nice body high to it too

Cool to hear Mr. K. Let's face it, you have to have balls to rip DMT alone, on top of LSD is extra ballsy. But I am ballsy.

I am such a purist with psychedelics. Believe or not the only thing I ever mixed with any psychedelic I was using at a particular time is cannabis (rarely nitrous). I use to go to shows where people take a little acid, then an hour later some mushrooms. No issues mixing anything. But for some reason while I love reading about combinations have never done any. Another thing I never did was redose. Although once when I was young I took a hit of acid in the morning, then another hit at night. It was weaker at night but very interesting in what it did. Other than that whatever I was doing for the day or night was taking all of it at once and then left to ride out, only mixing cannabis.

But the LSDMT mix I will try.

Now other drugs at the end of a trip I always did. Use to just be cannabis and fall asleep As I got older it became alcohol. Then when I gave up alcohol it was opiates. Now it is a little kratom and a small dose of a light benzo. I for sure think age stresses a body and I need a helper at the end. Saying that I like to be 10 days out from any benzo or gabapentinoid in my system. I think they are strong drugs. I have a lot of idiosyncrasies. I like my trips structured. I smoke weed an hour after dropping and then about 4-5 hours later. (maybe 3 hours later with mushrooms). But yeah mixing is something I have only read about.

Pertaning to the title of the thread. I only ever had crystal. Always knew people in San Francisco that new the right people and in the know.