• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

If you have to ugs, you can’t afford it.

Not only is it the best acid I've ever had it's also the cheapest! About a quid plus change a blotter. A fiver and you are in paradise for a good 10-12 hours. Lasts a lot longer than any other acid I've ever had and none of that annoying harsh comedown you get from "impure" acid or whatever the fuck causes the negative side-effects.

Not only is it the best acid I've ever had it's also the cheapest! About a quid plus change a blotter. A fiver and you are in paradise for a good 10-12 hours. Lasts a lot longer than any other acid I've ever had and none of that annoying harsh comedown you get from "impure" acid or whatever the fuck causes the negative side-effects.
Indeed, first DS ive tried was DS 2.0 and ever since I've been on the hunt for their latest crystal. Bought 25x200ugs and will test the waters on 4/19. Lately been in love with ald-52.

Another one converted.

I still remember discovering ultra pure LSD. it was heavenly and blew all the other shitty tabs out of the water.

All those fucking shit physical side effects gone.

Mentally clear no more head fuck.

And so fucking mind bending and visual.

Each crystal has its own flavor of a experince.

Man the stuff on parvati tears 100% needlepoint LSD. that shit was insane for trips.

I've been knocked for six for the last hour on the come up alone.
The trip hasn't even started yet lol.

Best eva bar its the same shit I've been doing weekly at the same amount for months now.
Bar a phenethylamine preload session a few days prior.

Another one converted.

I still remember discovering ultra pure LSD. it was heavenly and blew all the other shitty tabs out of the water.

Man the stuff on parvati tears 100% needlepoint LSD. that shit was insane for trips.

What shit fucking side effects? LSD is a very very mild drug in that regard and this is commonly known.

You can get some GI distress and vasoconstriction. This is mediated by the same mechanisms that give the desired effects. This is how our nervous systems work. You're trying to bullshit people on extremely basic stuff.

You can even get to sleep if you feel like it you are so clearheaded.

Mind you, the only people up at 5.30am on a sat morning is usually me and fubar..

DS 3.0's style DS?

I errr... had some. Didn't last long, put it that way.

I've tripped on LSD specifically at least 40 times

I had "that one trip"... it was unusually good, it was a lifechanging experience, the highest euphoria I've ever had, it set the standard for every trip I've had and nothing matched (I was well into my psychedelic career at that point, not my first)

after that, I saw 10 different dealers selling the same tabs, same artwork, on the dark net, all were just normal shit and not the same

anyone and everyone can call their LSD "DS", doesn't mean it is the real thing :(, same with GG tabs or anything else

if you just said "Normal LSD tabs from some unknown dude" nobody would buy it... right?

people still sell Owlsly LSD and that shit doesn't even exist anymore (same recipe!!! famous LSD!! Buy!!)

So get it cheaper from the approved seller, there aren't so many to choose from once you have the keys to... that place from whence DS and GG hail. He has one allowed UK reseller iirc, and one or two European. People tend not to resell DS or GG online IME, not in the UK. I totally get you that it would be expected. But just IME, its usually a struggle to find GG and DS at all on dnm type places.. apart from the validated resellers. The people that do get it are usually sitting on a huge reship from another continent or a DDOS to pass and stressing they can't get any more. I mean, GG make you pass a test to sell it ffs, or did! And then you can just ask GG or DS directly if a seller is valid. And they usually tell you and say "yeah but why not just use my official reseller x, y or z right here, its cheaper".

Ismene I did bring up DS and GG in one of your threads, but somebody told me I was wrong and should have bought my acid from Sweden or something. Wasn't pure enough apparently and I was spreading bad energy.

Last edited:
All i want to know is the ds3.0....any good whats your experience like from them.I dont care who sells or resells ...whether its bloody needle point or the popes the chemist ....is it pure lsd or close to it ....thanks 🖒

All i want to know is the ds3.0....any good whats your experience like from them.I dont care who sells or resells ...whether its bloody needle point or the popes the chemist ....is it pure lsd or close to it ....thanks 🖒
From my exp ds 2.0 has been clean and pure thats why i purchased directly his new xtal but im still waiting til bicycle day to drop my current ds 3.0 stash. Will post a trip report here :) happy easter ya'll!

The thread has answers. GG and DS are basically the go to on dnm's. Yeah other people say there is better, one is better, the other is better, blah blah. Whatever though, these get classed the gold standard.

The thread also raises questions as well ....gold standard well thats open to interpretation as well .Can i ask you how many did you have ...what the experience was like

The thread also raises questions as well ....gold standard well thats open to interpretation as well .Can i ask you how many did you have ...what the experience was like

Basically I reccomend DS and GG because there was a general reverance and respect when I was searching for actual correctly dosed blotters after years of hit and miss trash that lead me to them, and probably the best dnm market/forum. There is a psychedelic DNM forum where they have a verified vendor and review thread, and they are basically the two kings of the forum, & are consistent, friendly, oldschool, EC tested to death, potent, dosed well, create beautiful experiences, and always at that forum... so no sketchy ever changing markets. There should be articles on gamma goblin and dr. suess blotters in news pieces, if you use uncensored search, with all the history laid out. Recomended reads!

Gold standard is just something I said which is meant to relay the fact and that they serve as a good, widespread reccomend for anyone looking for the magic of LSD. And they offer three tiers of strength. Etc etc.

If people want to find their own "platinum" standard, they can absolutely feel free! Im sure people can find more potent, higher dose, more energetic, even repackaged DS and GG crystal, if they want, and they certainly do!

The experiences between both friends and myself are generally how I expect people to react to and experience their first decent acid trip, often after years of bland let downs and bland first times witnessed. My first ever time in 2004 was incredible: a Hoffman Alex Grey which blew my tits off. Two Void Realm 105ug GG felt like that. Psychedelic, clean, powerful, clear in thought, crystal clear reality, I passed the acid test, meditated to the frequency and hum of the universe, laughed at myself, laughed at rules, smiled at life, at myself, then I candyflipped and danced my tits off with my well earned tribal upgrade! I haven't tried DS. I just had some, then my close friends did. They had very similar experiences with both.

"This is how I remember acid" or "I didn't know acid could do that" are both the most common responses.

Hope that helps. X

Will check out that dnm Tranced - thanks for the headsup. Not seen GG tabs yet will scout around for them.

The clear head was a revelation and the afterglow and help with depression - never felt that from any acid before ds.

AussieJoe is on a mission to check out DS!! 😀

Last edited:
Another one converted.

GG’s own DN website says Parvati Tears Xtol are 99.5 % pure. They are not much more than a buck each if you are willing to make their new minimim order size of 1,000 tabs.

They recommend only 2 vendors to buy smaller amounts. One in Poland and one in the US. I’ve dealt with the US one who is good. The Polish one is very cheap for 200 tabs so I’ve just ordered that.