• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any of you heathens had DS crystal LSD?

I've tripped on LSD specifically at least 40 times

I had "that one trip"... it was unusually good, it was a lifechanging experience, the highest euphoria I've ever had, it set the standard for every trip I've had and nothing matched (I was well into my psychedelic career at that point, not my first)

after that, I saw 10 different dealers selling the same tabs, same artwork, on the dark net, all were just normal shit and not the same

anyone and everyone can call their LSD "DS", doesn't mean it is the real thing :(, same with GG tabs or anything else

if you just said "Normal LSD tabs from some unknown dude" nobody would buy it... right?

people still sell Owlsly LSD and that shit doesn't even exist anymore (same recipe!!! famous LSD!! Buy!!)
His trip report did sound more like “joyful shits and giggles” than ego destroying transformation which is what I’d want from a dose like that.

But LSD is so unpredictable. One tab from a sheet gives you shits and giggles but a week later the one next to it mindfucks you completely.

That’s why I love it.

anyone and everyone can call their LSD "DS", doesn't mean it is the real thing :(, same with GG tabs or anything else
I wish that there was a place on the DN where people could get into contact with these famous chemists and purchase directly from both them and their official distributors... ;)

I wish that there was a place on the DN where people could get into contact with these famous chemists and purchase directly from both them and their official distributors... ;)
I got these tabs visiting my best friend in AZ (has major connections but won't elaborate), told me they were amazing and they were. 1 tab felt stronger than 5x tabs of usual "110ug" stuff

these tabs were insane, so fucking CLEAN, so EUPHORIC... ended up taking only 2 tabs and was higher than most "10 tab" trips from the shit you get off the dark net

the best part is just how CLEAN and STRONG this LSD felt, no dirtiness, no body load or anxiety at all, PURE HALLUCINATION and EUPHORIA

some of the most intricate hallucinations I've ever encountered happened that night

More intricate and meaningful than DMT

the best trip I've ever had

LSD is king of psychedelics

unfortunately I've never repeated that high... just like heroin... still chasing that dragon

There is: see the official LSD thread on the [REDACTED]. Not for buying - but information

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't done a high dose acid trip ever since i did 6 tabs and ketamine.

That was enough for me. I only take low doses now. Maybe one day in the future when i get the time to do that again.

I love lsd

I got these tabs visiting my best friend in AZ (has major connections but won't elaborate), told me they were amazing and they were. 1 tab felt stronger than 5x tabs of usual "110ug" stuff

these tabs were insane, so fucking CLEAN, so EUPHORIC... ended up taking only 2 tabs and was higher than most "10 tab" trips from the shit you get off the dark net

the best part is just how CLEAN and STRONG this LSD felt, no dirtiness, no body load or anxiety at all, PURE HALLUCINATION and EUPHORIA

some of the most intricate hallucinations I've ever encountered happened that night

More intricate and meaningful than DMT

the best trip I've ever had

LSD is king of psychedelics

unfortunately I've never repeated that high... just like heroin... still chasing that dragon
I have yet to try the DS3.0 acid (Haven't tripped since the summer) but I get the feeling that that may be what you got. Both people on certain forums and my IRL friend reported such effects. Very euphoric, strong hallucinations, zero body load, very little anxiety, and tabs test positive for LSD so we know it isn't a different drug.

Seems to be something to do with purity of the LSD and little to no presence of iso-LSD.

There is: see the official LSD thread on ***** Not for buying - but information
I was referring to a certain garden and I don't know if the EADD mods will love such specifics being shared, but that works too and should have the same vendors.

Last edited:
I have yet to try the DS3.0 acid (Haven't tripped since the summer) but I get the feeling that that may be what you got. Both people on certain forums and my IRL friend reported such effects. Very euphoric, strong hallucinations, zero body load, very little anxiety, and tabs test positive for LSD so we know it isn't a different drug.

Seems to be something to do with purity of the LSD and little to no presence of iso-LSD.

I list LSD as my favorite drug, however, I doubt I could actually differentiate between a tab with LSD and a tab with equal dose of 1-p-LSD .... other than dose, I know LSD doses... most "110ug" tabs are actually 40-50ug

at this point I've tripped so many times it really blurs into one, and my best memories are rosey and biased

a couple of comments on a DNM vendor "wow strong I tripped hard" is more difficult for me to believe than an amazon store comment on a Chinese item

Oh ye of little faith!! This aint like any acid ive had for the previous 20 years! This is far more physically euphoric, mentally clearer and far more psychedelic. Cleaner too - and yes I take a bar of soap to my arse on a daily basis so I aint some dirty arsed minging hippie with a pair of shitten underpants under the settee whinging "it felt dirty man..."

Oh ye of little faith!! This aint like any acid ive had for the previous 20 years! This is far more physically euphoric, mentally clearer and far more psychedelic. Cleaner too - and yes I take a bar of soap to my arse on a daily basis so I aint some dirty arsed minging hippie with a pair of shitten underpants under the settee whinging "it felt dirty man..."
yeah man, when I was 28 I had a LSD trip like that

had tripped so many times before, but those tabs were fucking MAGICAL man

me and my friend like babies GOO GOO GAH GAHH over those tabs

Hi a/s/l?

I don’t think anyone is doubting you had an awesome time. But i guess some (well me at least) are surprised you did not seem to experience some ego/consciousness bending at that dose.

To my mind on big doses “mental clarity” comes towards the second half of the trip - after your mind shatters a bit.

I don’t think anyone is doubting you had an awesome time. But i guess some (well me at least) are surprised you did not seem to experience some ego/consciousness bending at that dose.

To my mind on big doses “mental clarity” comes towards the second half of the trip - after your mind shatters a bit.

No I never feel any shattering on any dose of psychedelic - its always tremendous joy, laughter and euphoria. Never had anything like an uncomfortable moment in 20 years - apart from when I squirted an overdose of DMT up my bunghole - and even then it wasnt mentally bad just physically uncomfortable.

It would be a bit grim if after being depressed all my life and never feeling like I fit anywhere, I felt like that on psychedelics too. Psychedelics are home to me - from the first time I tried them they've been what's keeping me alive. Like Richard Attenborough says at the end of The Great Escape just before they all get machine-gunned - "Y'know Mac - all this - it kept me alive"

It would be a bit grim if after being depressed all my life and never feeling like I fit anywhere, I felt like that on psychedelics too. Psychedelics are home to me - from the first time I tried them they've been what's keeping me alive. Like Richard Attenborough says at the end of The Great Escape just before they all get machine-gunned - "Y'know Mac - all this - it kept me alive"
Amphetamines feel like home to me but they make me think in a very structured and narrow way and I miss a lot of non-logical and non-linear conections in my life and work.

A solid trip once a month bust open the rigidity of my thinking and for a week afterward I am very productive creatively/intellectually - until i hit the meth agakn that is.