Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

I'm on alot..... im name lowrave3 PLURR!!!
------------------
-to bE astonishEd...is thE first stEp to discovEry
-To 'see the light' too often has meant rejecting the treasures found in darkness.
- PLUR

Me in Florida but from California...... Love to chat with ya.
meBTink on Aol

AOL screen name.... campen
if you are a trance fan, feel free to IM immediately...anyone else IM immediately
too !!!

Im always on AIM..catch me at BiGDiLLyStyLe pls..i get so bored at work..i love talking to new people...
------------------
Don't know where to go, what to do!?! Just remember...X MarX Tha Spot

gamecat234 Philly kid here, talk to me people, I'm one of those if my comp is on so is IM people.. Later

sboogiebeefster on AIM-i am hardly ever on but do it up....
------------------
satori shalom

sboogiebeefster on AIM-i am hardly ever on but do it up....
------------------
satori shalom

hEy EveRiE oNes.. My aiM s/N is LyLaZnBaBySmuRf...(yEss i kNow iTs LoNg..hEHeh) buT fEeL fReE tO iM mEeH if YoOh WaNt =)

my screen name is "LowBud316" from boston, mass anyone wants to chat anytime I am usually online.

how origonal...mine is the same. lil l2avel2 girl. the lowercase L and the 2 together make a really neat looking R i think. send me a shout!

how origonal...mine is the same. lil l2avel2 girl. the lowercase L and the 2 together make a really neat looking R i think. send me a shout!

Hey Kiddies! This topic is so long...i hope u all look this far! I'm in Philly, lookin to meet some cool people. But I love to chat, so don't hesitate to IM me no matter where u are!
AIM= frauleinDE
Hope to hear from you ALL!!!!
Jen
------------------
if you can't be good...be good at it.

Hey Kiddies! This topic is so long...i hope u all look this far! I'm in Philly, lookin to meet some cool people. But I love to chat, so don't hesitate to IM me no matter where u are!
AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------

AIM= frauleinDE
Jen
------------------