Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

I'm usually on and usually bored so always feel free to say hi and we can shoot the shit about our common friend.
AOL: THIG9460......don't ask what i means, i really don't know

anyone want to chat i am from NJ. my IM is MikE420dke. i am usually online larte at night or early morning so drop me a line
8)
PLUR

My screen name is jdang8394 its on AIM....so i'd love to hear from you guys..lates...

Hello all u beautiful bluelighters! I hope u all read this far to get my name!! I live in Philly, but would like to talk to all of ya, so don't hesitate to IM me!!
AIM= frauleinDE
Later kids!!
Jen
------------------
if you can't be good...be good at it.

hey what up... iam from jersey, so if anyone from around the area wants to chat or anyone in general, give me a hollar. iam always on, but not always there.
screen name : WRM APLE PI1 ( thats a one at the end.)
peace

someone hit me up!!
wink.gif
my aim name is : poezante
-laters

Hey there...I'm litlcritter1 that's my AIM screen name. Unfourtunatly I'm unable to participate in any voice chats...somehow AOL upgraded FOR us to 5.0 and now we're stuck behind a firewall (which is exactly WHY we didn't upgrade in the first place..aol is awful). Anyways...I'm usually on. And if there's any late nighters out there who get real bored..IM me, I'll be there for sure.
Lovins' ~Courtney~
[email protected]
AIM= litlcritter1
WP= [email protected]

Philly area is where I live, but I'm always willing to talk to anyone....
My AOL is "flipspace"
Hope to hear from some peeps soon!

Ey everyone! AIM user, Anyone in the florida, melbourne area?
Screen name: ShootinSalad
I live up to the name
wink.gif
hahaha!
gimme a msg sometime FL peoples!
-Ty

Big ups to Chicago bluelighters out there! y'all can find me under the aol im name LGlenzer27. im me anytime!
--Poppy

What's up everyone! I'm from OH, but would luv to talk to anyone ^_^*
If I'm on AIM you can get me @ RinoaAngel76 (luv the Final Fantasy series!) or @ AcidArchAngel.
Also, anyone w/ ICQ feel free my # is 21837156 and on Yahoo! Messenger I'm AcidAngel76.
Acid
------------------
-=*It's a very thin line to walk between phuckered up and not phuckered up!!*=-
AIM:RinoaAngel76
Yahoo! Messenger: AcidAngel76