Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

I'm aol and messenger(depends if I'm at work or not. Screen name is SKINAV.

I missed this post. Sorry so late...
AOL: KenDuLa
------------------
FRAGILE
-.-.-.-
Handle with care

halo1282- always around
smile.gif

much love
angela
------------------
"Try my exctasy... :)"

I use aim: annyh
or i use raverbunnie79
*angie*
[This message has been edited by raverbunnie79 (edited 10 April 2000).]

hey im an aol user....im on all the time...muh sn is zoinks6716......im me anytme...much love....
------------------
"EvErything you want is not EvErything you nEEd"
*~Scooby~*

hey im an aol user....im on all the time...muh sn is zoinks6716......im me anytime...much love....
------------------
"EvErything you want is not EvErything you nEEd"
*~Scooby~*

Aloha! my screen name on Instant Messenger is SweetAri. I'm one of those college ethernet havers. So its always on baby.
E PLURribus unum. You heard the founding fathers. Now get 2 it =)
------------------
The views herein most definitely reflect the opinions of SweetAri. This is authentic.

WOW.. if any one is even still reading this post IM me... Starange19 (that is a 19 not an L9) Im from SoCali, and love meeting new peeps, (specially those who rave *wink) and bluelighters are the bomb! So say hello to me.. i basically live online- bye! *smiles*
-Stars
------------------
E is for Everyone

My aim n ame is LIL Skuby Dew feel free it Im me I also have pics, if you wanna see waht I look like.
Skuby Dew
------------------
*~*~* Lil Raver Boys Wanna Kiss Me *~*~* =P

Dazeddude2<<<<<aol
------------------
The world would be a nicer place if everyone just relaxed and rolled along. PLUR :)
god (whichever works for you) loves rave children and their peacefull ways
anyway kiddos
Peace love unity respect
,or police luv us ravers whichever you prefer

i live in georgia and i am on during the day at work, my screen name on im is esweete77 or crazEgur! i like to chat and meet new people, especially ones that i have something in common with! hope to hear from you!