Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

dnb girly... I'm waiting
smile.gif
teehee*
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt". Even in times of sadness try to keep a happy face, you never know who could be falling in love with your smile

2 prove how boring and uneventful me life is here at skool, im either in class, sleeping, or on the computer (which is where i spend most of my time). i can be reached almost anytime.
iceanjel1118
------------------
*Dance like no one's watching, Love like it never hurts*

I have AOL...my SN is-- I am the E Fairy --
I'm not on all that much...but none the less...I do have it.
Much love
~*Moira*~
------------------
~*Why is it that all us positive people get shit on? This is dysfunktional...I just wish the world would stop playing with its food and eat it*~

Jacksonville, Florida here!
IM or E-mail me sometime!!
~*~ BoNBoNBoNBoNBoN1 ~*~

Daytona in the hiZzOuse, or something.
give me a ring...@
applesbliss on AOL IM
------------------
"Like butter baby, I'm on a roll"

I lost mah access to AIM, but I'll get it back....I ALWAYS get what I want
smile.gif

AIM=kryoninja <<< hit me up anytime:b

wassupers.. aim user.. no doubt~ hehe.. nothing to do here.. that's my excuse.. but yeah.. feel free to im me whenever you see me on.. NLCxJNy81 for aim..
wa state.. 17.. female.. korean.. if any of that matters.. thought some ppl might want to know.. bye~ *muah* <3

Here's mine:AstroKitten79 (AIM) Anyone can message me whenever....makes me feel warm and tingly inside when someone wants to talk to me!
**astroKittEn**

okay i'm a VA little raver chick. ummm... just contact me whenever, and i'd love to chat
smile.gif

AIM: sseddog777
(read it backwards to understand)
thanx love to hear from ya'
smile.gif

------------------
"Keep the good times rolling"

screen name is same as on here....ffffeeeeeellllllll free to drop a line anytime....live in northern indiana...i am always on at different times..and looking to meet up with new party kids...
------------------
ravers don't fall...they trip and roll

AOL: xxtacygrl22, rlnwtdahmies, missiongrl22,tiny411bl,socialdrnkr21...I am on one of these all the time unless I am at work or at the Mission of course.
------------------
Rollin with the HOmies~~

Housekid5 on AIM (i might have already answered this post..... not sure tho)
Peace!
------------------
"When you feel that you cant take no more, and your feet are heading for the door, just keep on dancin, and prancin..."