Any Bluelighters using AOL or AIM?

My SN is 'Placain' ... I would love to hear from anyone in central New Jersey... especially Princeton/New Brunswick...

My SN is 'Placain' ... I would love to hear from anyone in central New Jersey... especially Princeton/New Brunswick...

aol/aim: iwenchL
my speakers are broken, so sometimes it takes me a while to respond
smile.gif

aol/aim: iwenchL
my speakers are broken, so sometimes it takes me a while to respond
smile.gif

Anyone in central (New Brunswick area) jersey? I'd love to hear from you... screen name is 'placain'.

Hey alls,
I am way close to the top of the thread, so i just thought i'd put my s/n up farther down.
Northern CA here, and same screen name Lft4u2imgn
Look me up anytime.
Much love

hey all
I guess its about time I found this thread. By now no one reads this far down. o wellz
I have two screen names on aol and i usually have them both online. I can't guarantee I am in front of the computer though. But drop me an IM or e-mail sometime if you want.
uknowirule (this is my main screen name)
loofa duck (just like the bluelight name but without the H. Hard to believe that there is another loofah duck out there that snatched up my name)
PLUR2Uall
~LD~
[This message has been edited by Loofah Duck (edited 15 December 1999).]

hey whats up kids i am kinda new to the internet thing but i use aol,my member name is lyngln e-mail or im me sometime oh yea by the way i live in ms. on the coast peace out.keep it real.

hey whats up kids i am kinda new to the internet thing but i use aol,my member name is lyngln e-mail or im me sometime oh yea by the way i live in ms. on the coast peace out.keep it real.

hey all....good to see this many people to talk to
my aol screen name is Cranbrry (yes, the "e" is missing) ;-)
i am from Columbus, OH
im me anytime