• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any 40+ year olds here enjoy ecstasy?

My mom is 41, she does all kinds of things..
She's a traveler, so half the year she travels - right now she's finishing off south america. The other half she works. during her travels she's been to raves and rolled (and back home too), done mushrooms, ayahuasca in Peru with a shaman, cocaine in Columbia.. yeah. I've actually gone to a few raves before with her. its a little weird in a way.. but we're pretty open with one another so i guess its alright. just strange to be high with your mom ... i'm sure there's some people who are gonna read this and go wtf.

My mom is 41, she does all kinds of things..
She's a traveler, so half the year she travels - right now she's finishing off south america. The other half she works. during her travels she's been to raves and rolled (and back home too), done mushrooms, ayahuasca in Peru with a shaman, cocaine in Columbia.. yeah. I've actually gone to a few raves before with her. its a little weird in a way.. but we're pretty open with one another so i guess its alright. just strange to be high with your mom ... i'm sure there's some people who are gonna read this and go wtf.

I've been to loads of raves and met up with parents who are their (and rolling) with their kids, it is strange at first but hey its great that you can be as open as that with each other.

I've been to loads of raves and met up with parents who are their (and rolling) with their kids, it is strange at first but hey its great that you can be as open as that with each other.

Yeah, at first my friends or whoever are like 'whoah, what?' but she's a pretty chill parent and they all end up liking her aha. It's not like she isn't concerned about it though, we don't go to many together that often and she is a little nervous at times.

A friend of me is like 45 and still does everything, but if you see him you would think he is like 20 years, he dresses like youngsters. He got kids though, pretty weird

A friend of me is like 45 and still does everything, but if you see him you would think he is like 20 years, he dresses like youngsters. He got kids though, pretty weird

I'd say it was unusual, but not weird. Then again, I would say that as I'm even older. Really though, I don't think age is (or should be) an issue at all. It wasn't for me as I grew older. In my late teens I guess it did seem odd at first to see the older hippies off their faces, but as I got to know these guys, I found them very grounded and interesting characters who I could learn from.

Taken at face value it's easy to dismiss people for many reasons, but get to know them first with an open mind and there can be some nice surprises. As I grew up, age counted for nothing for me. I still have friends in their 20's and some in their 70's. I love different aspects of all of them.

I'm not saying this because I'm one of these old guys, I'm saying it because it's something I learned....but to dismiss people because of their age can mean you loose out on a good and valuable friendship. This is not directed at you though Teeuwe - as you clearly have a good relationship with an older person, it's just a general comment :)

I'd say it was unusual, but not weird. Then again, I would say that as I'm even older. Really though, I don't think age is (or should be) an issue at all. It wasn't for me as I grew older. In my late teens I guess it did seem odd at first to see the older hippies off their faces, but as I got to know these guys, I found them very grounded and interesting characters who I could learn from.

Taken at face value it's easy to dismiss people for many reasons, but get to know them first with an open mind and there can be some nice surprises. As I grew up, age counted for nothing for me. I still have friends in their 20's and some in their 70's. I love different aspects of all of them.

I'm not saying this because I'm one of these old guys, I'm saying it because it's something I learned....but to dismiss people because of their age can mean you loose out on a good and valuable friendship. This is not directed at you though Teeuwe - as you clearly have a good relationship with an older person, it's just a general comment :)

Good post, and understand, I don't find it weird that he still uses drugs or has kids. I find it weird that he still dresses like 20 year old, if you see him he looks like eminem haha. He is a great guy, it was just a shock when I got to know him, seeing as from a distance he really looks like 20 years old, even though he is responsible!

I find it weird that he still dresses like 20 year old, if you see him he looks like eminem haha. He is a great guy, it was just a shock when I got to know him, seeing as from a distance he really looks like 20 years old, even though he is responsible!

I got ya. Think I need to meet this guy, he sounds just like me... alright, maybe I dress like a 30 year old ;)

I'm older and still take it twice a week.. I also keep my body in extreme shape by working out everyday... and can prolly out dance all the 20 years olds =D.

age is a loads of bollocks, mdma and good proper useage has a very distinct way of making think more innocent or like yoiur childhood and as the sense of inner peaced and wellbeing is developed then it spreads both mentally and physically. fuck old fuck dead dont stop the rock mdma till i die

Some of u younger people might change your mind when u actually get to 25 and realize it's not as old as u thought. I will roll until i'm 80 ( if i get that far ;) )

Any of us 40 + people left. I only do it once or twice a year now. Actually, I might be over the year mark. Only 100 % uncut mdma,life is to short for all that other bullshit.

So , is there anyone out there ?

Not 40 yet...but close at 37. Not slowed down much since I was much younger, and feel better nowadays lol. But I am leading a healthier lifestyle outside of the occassional roll.

Why would age matter if you use responsibly, We indulge several times a year..... minimum 3 month break with only x that has been sent to ecstasy data . com for testing.
For us it's another way to keep close in our marriage. I am 57 and she is 36........

lol @ OP... "roll around on the carpet listening to my ipod" sounds like great time to me, you fluffy carpet

Hey...stress is the the number one health problem in the world, right? This is our way of keeping it in check. Seems to work...Im 37 but look like I'm 25

Exactly! I'll be 35 this summer. And I look 10 years younger, maybe more. (Thank god.)
I took my first at 19. I blinked, and my 20's were gone. Time is speeding up I SWEAR. But I don't think I'll stop going out anytime soon. I love the music and dancing WAYYY too much. It's too therapeutic for me.
But like someone said earlier, it's tough to maintain an age-similar social circle of like-minded folks. It's funny, most are either way younger, OR way older. Hah.

But yeah. Be responsible, and the fun never has to end.

Who dug this thread up. As posted elsewhere before I am now 69 and roll with my partner once or twice a year. Love it.