• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

I know you experienced drug users have heard from either drug naive or non using peoples phreases which either make you laugh or think "what the fuck is this person thinking." Well, this thread is for that. Be it medical professionals, police, or the just plain naive, post your annoying/funny sayings from non-using peoples here

"doing heroin/coke/crack ONE TIME will have you addicted for life"

"two benadryl knock me out, give them a try"
This isn't that funny, but I find it very annoying when Doctors who have zero drug experience try to give you advice.

" if you really wanted to stop you would "

FUCK you this shit can own your body and soul
When people say stop drinking, it's going to kill you , I respond, I been in the emergency room 3 times, cant breathe, my heart is going fast slow fast, i am hallucinating, my feet and hands are numb, intrusive thoughts, auditory hallucinations, I already feel like i,.m dieing, stomach hurts two drinks, it all goes away.

When people say stop drinking, it's going to kill you , I respond, I been in the emergency room 3 times, cant breathe, my heart hurts, chest hurts, my heart is going fast slow fast, i am hallucinating, my feet and hands are numb, intrusive thoughts, auditory hallucinations, I already feel like i,.m dieing, stomach hurts two drinks, it all goes away.

The russian roulette analogy gets really fucking old after awhile

"Legal drugs are legal because they are safer"

"Marijuana kills brain cells"

Aside from the sayings I hate the looks people give you when they discover you use drugs. Like they are superior or something.
I would Marijuana any day, a few days of depression, no seizures, 6 weeks later night sweats WOW!

When people say stop drinking, it's going to kill you , I respond, I been in the emergency room 3 times, cant breathe, my heart is going fast slow fast, i am hallucinating, my feet and hands are numb, intrusive thoughts, auditory hallucinations, I already feel like i,.m dieing, stomach hurts two drinks, it all goes away.
True alcohol withdraw is the worst

I've heard people say that too. Was always pissed when I heard it as if that was their Son or Daughter laying there on the ground you can be damn sure they would feel differently.
Yeah, I went to rehab and this guy went 12-13 times b4 he got straight, my old boss was a grumpy assholes sometimes, and would always say this new generation sux were screwed, but im realty we've always been screwed, ( my country US) theirs always good and bad and right down the middle

adicabrady you double posted your quote (you said the same thing twice in 2 seperate posts). I removed the repeat post, in case u wondering where it went.

Anyways...

hey yall, just a heads up, Try and keep this thread from bein a repeat of the "drug myths" thread....I get the idea of "sayings" or quotes from non drug users, i think we all know plenty of em....Just remember that this aint really a thread of "stupid myths that people think are true about drugs", since if it ends up as that I think it might be better merged with that thread. But right now it seems fine to be its own thread so just keep doin it how you doin it and it will be fine:)

some of my favorites:

"If you aint ready to work the 12 steps, you aint REALLY ready to get clean."

"once an addict, always an addict"

"Addicts CANT "just have one" or use drugs recreationally, regardless of if its the drug they are/were addicted to."

"If you think you can use any kind of drugs again after gettin clean, thats just your addiction talking to you, tryin to get you to relapse again, and if you believe it, you are still in denial about bein a addict."

"If you use just one time after getting clean, you will fully relapse and end up back at rock bottom again, bingeing out hopelessly til you end up in "JAILS INSTITUTIONS AND DEATH" 8(

"alcohol, heroin, and marijuana all work on the same part of the brain, so doing any of them can cause you to relapse on any of the other ones." (That one was actually from my first Sub dr--didnt take long for me to find another one)

Theres plenty of other great ones..if great means "makes me want to bash my head into the wall til i black out, so i aint gotta keep hearing this stupid shit" :\
Man sounds like you're responding to the question "shit recovered addicts say" not "shit non addicts say"

... (he / she) must be on more drugs than ever before

notice how disinterested and unsociable they seem?

(somebody referring to swim (or not) after no drugs for weeks) ...

Last edited:
"Keep this sublingual 0.5 mg Ativan in your wallet, but do not take it unless your panic attack is the absolute worst. Oh and don't drive after you take it, call someone to pick u up as you'll be very drowsy".