• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

I realized all but one attempt to stop was due to either pressure from a gf to stop or my parents.
From my own experience, quit attempts don't work if you're only doing it to please others. So long as you have a taste for whatever it is you're taking, you'll keep taking it.
There are stereo typical junkies who are pieces of shit but they’re pieces of shit bc it’s who they are not bc of the drugs.
I get so bloody annoyed with people who act like arseholes and then claim 'it was the drugs, that wasn't me' etc. And I go 'mate, there's only one YOU, and that guy is an arsehole'.

“Marijuana is the ultimate gateway drug.”
Yipper, I remember that one. But now unless some greedy person in power wants to make money on it and now this propaganda is fading. Hard to say this now with legalization. So many politicians in the US had said this, but once they started making money on it they started with the CBD nonsense first. But even now THC is acceptable.
I get so bloody annoyed with people who act like arseholes and then claim 'it was the drugs, that wasn't me' etc. And I go 'mate, there's only one YOU, and that guy is an arsehole'.
Yeah me too. Funny enough on a court TV show there was an episode of Judge Judy where a guy tried to blame LSD for his behavior. Judge Judy stopped him and basically said you are not going to blame a drug for your actions. That he alone was responsible. Almost as if Judge Judy was sticking up for LSD. :) Was a good thing to see.

A person is responsible for his/her actions PERIOD. No matter what. You muddy the floor you clean it up, as simple as that.

Yipper, I remember that one. But now unless some greedy person in power wants to make money on it and now this propaganda is fading. Hard to say this now with legalization. So many politicians in the US had said this, but once they started making money on it they started with the CBD nonsense first. But even now THC is acceptable.

Yeah me too. Funny enough on a court TV show there was an episode of Judge Judy where a guy tried to blame LSD for his behavior. Judge Judy stopped him and basically said you are not going to blame a drug for your actions. That he alone was responsible. Almost as if Judge Judy was sticking up for LSD. :) Was a good thing to see.

A person is responsible for his/her actions PERIOD. No matter what. You muddy the floor you clean it up, as simple as that.
I bloody love Judge Judy XD

From my own experience, quit attempts don't work if you're only doing it to please others. So long as you have a taste for whatever it is you're taking, you'll keep taking it.

I get so bloody annoyed with people who act like arseholes and then claim 'it was the drugs, that wasn't me' etc. And I go 'mate, there's only one YOU, and that guy is an arsehole

The perception of addicts being moral less assholes who will kill their mom for a hit is widely accepted.
It's because 99% of the addicts they are exposed to are the worst of the worst, usually at their worst state, in their worst behavior, in their worst moment of life.

This is what you see on the news and on the internet. When you look up meth videos, it's always people in psychosis or overdosed. You see the most insane behavior.... so then people who have no experience on what meth actually does assume meth just produces insane violent people. It reinforces self induced stereotypes.

It's the same with a lot of mental illness like schizophrenia or bipolar. People are exposed to examples of these conditions which are the most extreme examples, then assumed it's always like that.

Just like anything in the last 25 years, the internet age... everything seems to be more extreme than it really is IRL.

I would agree with that assessment of quitting for yourself. My longest and most successful stop was when I went inpatient. I made that decision to break the meth run but moreover in hopes to ending a very toxic relationship that we both tried to end practically weekly. It kinda did its job for both. She wound up hooking up with some other dude and when I discovered that I was beyond distraught. Working steps kept me from obsessively thinking about her and i was someone new. Shared my issues and thought NA was it. Fast forward 6 months and she shows up to a meeting and we saw each other for a lunch and fought 30 minutes in. Smoked weed felt mad guilt for it and meth cravings literally had me crying in the shower. I have made a couple realizations on why that slip bothered me and IT’s because I had mended the relationship with my parents and hated disappointing them. Didn’t even consider my own feelings on the matter which do go back n forth. Stayed clean another 14 months except weed and smoked hard with a couple hookers. Meth wasn’t causing me any serious health issues other then knowledge of destroying the synapses in my brain from flooding my dopamine receptors. Tolerance was a big factor and supply was erratic. Plus I had an epiphany that the only time i was feeling good was when the green light on the next bag was giving. Other then that it’s more hassle then it’s worth.
Here’s where my thoughts have changed. It’s a hassle chasing bags and if you’re not connected with solid people it’s frustrating as hell but it’s how addicts network and met others. Basically it’s something to do and it’s just one component to why life seems so empty sober. There’s a sense of accomplishment which is a natural producer of dopamine and theres connections to like minded individuals who are all vilified and majority dont realize how much undue shame is involved and continue to hate themselves due to a high propensity of obsessive thinking. That’s mental disorder that we’re fucking born with. Accepting that I’m gonna crave drugs till I die was freeing. Problem is the neurotoxic nature of methamphetamine is causing its own issues. My biggest mental anguish is when I’m in public and anyone who knows anything about it will no immediately that I’m either high from Molly or ice. Why do I even care? My boss and coworkers know im on it and prefer me to be bc I’m happier when on it. Random people I dont know can tell I’m tweaking gets me paranoid as fuck and it’s non consequential anyway. Yet i wanna hide and nerves start showing making the sweating issue worse. I think its cognitive decline from years of abuse bc it’s an increasing level of bothersome and unable to step outside of myself and evaluate

"If they loved their kids they would quit"

My addiction doesn't have any reflection on my love for my kids. I've had people tell my children this statement. Who does that?! Oh the irony and hypocrisy.

"If they loved their kids they would quit"

My addiction doesn't have any reflection on my love for my kids. I've had people tell my children this statement. Who does that?! Oh the irony and hypocrisy.
Absolutely agree and just more unwarranted shame from the public and that one is the worse

I don't see what's so good that they feel the need to use drugs.

Well, this is a common phrase from people lacking insight or intelligence. Why? Because they do special things and if you weren't too lacking in either, you might have talked to someone who does (it is possible to ask someone reasonably articulate) or God forbid, give it a try, rather than being smug, self satisfied, beer swilling fuckwits. Why one, hideously toxic and addictive drug is acceptable, while others are bad, is evidence of just how many brain cells alcohol destroys.
Do not judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Being such a fat, beer bloated fuck, that you couldn't even manage a tenth of a mile, does not give you any sort of moral superiority, just because you choose to fuck your body with ethanol, a legal drug.
I'm too tired to have a full rant, bt I assume you're aware, I can be a lot more offensive.
Bon nuit...

Last edited:
@jsinger you're not in fact permanently frying your receptors. Yes if you look at a brain scan of a heavy meth user, it will show severely reduced levels of dopamine activity. However if you scan that same person again after a good year and a half or so of abstinence, you'll see dopamine activity nearly back to normal.

It's the depressive slump you fall into once you stop when your brain hasn't had time to re-adjust that makes so many people go back to using time and time again.

@jsinger you're not in fact permanently frying your receptors. Yes if you look at a brain scan of a heavy meth user, it will show severely reduced levels of dopamine activity. However if you scan that same person again after a good year and a half or so of abstinence, you'll see dopamine activity nearly back to normal.

It's the depressive slump you fall into once you stop when your brain hasn't had time to re-adjust that makes so many people go back to using time and time again.
I seem to have another slump because once I finally got past the initial precipitated withdrawal I made it a place where I was able to have thoughts of meth, discussions what have you and no cravings associated with it. However, due to a life long self hatred of the way I carried myself around females mostly was really bothering me and I was so lonely in my head. This the part that gets is I’ll convince myself that I am worthless and sober women want someone who’s financially secure and not repulsive which isn’t the case at all.
What the issue is my game is non exsistent without drugs and it’s what i use for an ice breaker as well. Methamphetamine gave me a confident personality in the start and killed the loneliness which is the worst feeling when it’s endless. I didn’t have sex for almost two years minus paying for it twice and it was nothing close to the same. Not just bc it wasn’t meth fueled fuck a thons but more bc I know the girl was faking the Moans and it’s just not the same.
So after a year i was hyper focusing on no ability to approach or flirt with females I found attractive and just tortured myself calling me a pussy ass bitch and believing it. And its not exactly true bc I did approach one I found super sexy but again drugs was my icebreaker only it was subs not meth.
I’m kinda like the ugly duckling bc high school wasnt kind to me and got rejected the two times i awkwardly as hell asked out girls. My fourth step work showed a direct link to loneliness and cowardice towards girls and when I went on my worse runs. Started meth at 30 yrs of age and im at the least talking to a female and batting close to 100 on the ones I approach. This past year I have actually started desiring a break from girls at least other addicts. Hypocritical as hell i know but it’s all I’ve ever dated and ive disclosed what shames me the most which is no game no confidence and it’s what turned the table for me on a life long issue.
However after getting past the initial depression and having a positive attitude for about six months it returned and more visicous. I didn’t know what was happening and at the time didn’t consider it meth caused anhedonia. After going on Zoloft and abilify thats when i started abusing the subs and had the taste back to using again.
I wasnt idealizing suicide any longer and one of the two completely killed my sex drive and it stayed that way even after the meth restart. That returned to normal around six months in to the run and post 150mg Zoloft and 15mg abilify.
I linked it to brain damage bc I was past the cravings and thought I was in the clear and that last depression was a different animal. Got a job I was really wanting for years and I gave myself no credit nor happy as I should have been. Gave myself no credit for breaking a 7 year meth addiction and with meds was still looking at everything with a negative lens.
These long ass messages is another issue I didn’t have before either and I’m gettiing stuck writing and dont know how to end.
I know I have crippling anxiety and meth makes it worse in reality and im outta control with it as worse then ever.
I’ve defended meth use for 9 of the 10 years I’ve been on it. A break from at with heavy self work gave me a new perspective. I loathe the war on drugs the stigma behind methamphetamine is the worse. I’m big on exposing shit I feel shame on and addicts are shamed to death, thrown behind bars just for using and the usa healthcare system infuriates the fuck outta me. Florida an able bodied male no kids can’t qualify for Medicaid and I need mental help beyond what state programs offer and consider baker acting myself to get benzos bc at the right dose does help me. I abuse the hell out of meth still but did focus on harm reduction. Changed my route of administration and dont desire to get all fucked up which im not sure I’m capable of getting twacked anyway unless i break long enough to get past the murderous cravings and it’s too much. Emotionally swinging that greatly that frequently has to have negative “consequences on its own. Ok need To stop

I seem to have another slump because once I finally got past the initial precipitated withdrawal I made it a place where I was able to have thoughts of meth, discussions what have you and no cravings associated with it. However, due to a life long self hatred of the way I carried myself around females mostly was really bothering me and I was so lonely in my head. This the part that gets is I’ll convince myself that I am worthless and sober women want someone who’s financially secure and not repulsive which isn’t the case at all.
What the issue is my game is non exsistent without drugs and it’s what i use for an ice breaker as well. Methamphetamine gave me a confident personality in the start and killed the loneliness which is the worst feeling when it’s endless. I didn’t have sex for almost two years minus paying for it twice and it was nothing close to the same. Not just bc it wasn’t meth fueled fuck a thons but more bc I know the girl was faking the Moans and it’s just not the same.
So after a year i was hyper focusing on no ability to approach or flirt with females I found attractive and just tortured myself calling me a pussy ass bitch and believing it. And its not exactly true bc I did approach one I found super sexy but again drugs was my icebreaker only it was subs not meth.
I’m kinda like the ugly duckling bc high school wasnt kind to me and got rejected the two times i awkwardly as hell asked out girls. My fourth step work showed a direct link to loneliness and cowardice towards girls and when I went on my worse runs. Started meth at 30 yrs of age and im at the least talking to a female and batting close to 100 on the ones I approach. This past year I have actually started desiring a break from girls at least other addicts. Hypocritical as hell i know but it’s all I’ve ever dated and ive disclosed what shames me the most which is no game no confidence and it’s what turned the table for me on a life long issue.
However after getting past the initial depression and having a positive attitude for about six months it returned and more visicous. I didn’t know what was happening and at the time didn’t consider it meth caused anhedonia. After going on Zoloft and abilify thats when i started abusing the subs and had the taste back to using again.
I wasnt idealizing suicide any longer and one of the two completely killed my sex drive and it stayed that way even after the meth restart. That returned to normal around six months in to the run and post 150mg Zoloft and 15mg abilify.
I linked it to brain damage bc I was past the cravings and thought I was in the clear and that last depression was a different animal. Got a job I was really wanting for years and I gave myself no credit nor happy as I should have been. Gave myself no credit for breaking a 7 year meth addiction and with meds was still looking at everything with a negative lens.
These long ass messages is another issue I didn’t have before either and I’m gettiing stuck writing and dont know how to end.
I know I have crippling anxiety and meth makes it worse in reality and im outta control with it as worse then ever.
I’ve defended meth use for 9 of the 10 years I’ve been on it. A break from at with heavy self work gave me a new perspective. I loathe the war on drugs the stigma behind methamphetamine is the worse. I’m big on exposing shit I feel shame on and addicts are shamed to death, thrown behind bars just for using and the usa healthcare system infuriates the fuck outta me. Florida an able bodied male no kids can’t qualify for Medicaid and I need mental help beyond what state programs offer and consider baker acting myself to get benzos bc at the right dose does help me. I abuse the hell out of meth still but did focus on harm reduction. Changed my route of administration and dont desire to get all fucked up which im not sure I’m capable of getting twacked anyway unless i break long enough to get past the murderous cravings and it’s too much. Emotionally swinging that greatly that frequently has to have negative “consequences on its own. Ok need To stop
Just wanted to add I wish I could be left alone about it or better yet discuss it with people who arent addicted to a drug of abuse. When i do talk about it it’s the same conversation. Legalization of all drugs will help the mental fuckery bc ive became aware how detrimental the shame from society and legal troubles adds way more problems then it solves. My parents wont even have a relationship with me bc I’m high and my asshole dad is a drunk. My sister as well yet she does coke from time to time and drinks. I do nothing illegal minus the drug use itself and have a thinking disorder I was born with and bc of that im not worth checking in on at least.
Fucking hurts really but anger presents more bc I’d never disown anyone who had good character and a child. Absolutely ridiculous the unfair way addicts are treated and it’s not even on the radar of unwarranted hatrid from the whole entire fucking society. Fuck them too then because they’re just equally or not more so morally corrupt but it’s OK they can cope get the fuck out of here

I actually don't know what annoys me more -> non-drug users looking down on drug users or potheads looking down on those who use drugs that aren't pot. As if they are some kind of master race or something for sticking to weed. "Just stick to weed bro, just stick to weed".
It seems potheads have forgotten that they were once treated just like heroin users and just when cannabis use has become culturally/socially acceptable they immediately started acting like the non-drug using public when it comes to other drugs. This condescending attitude and arrogance is what annoys me. Not saying they're all like this, but a good portion of them are.

It seems potheads have forgotten that they were once treated just like heroin users and just when cannabis use has become culturally/socially acceptable they immediately started acting like the non-drug using public when it comes to other drugs
I think a lot of that is to do with wanting to stay on the 'right side' of general public and political opinion. The hemp loving crowd generally don't wanna get drawn into debates for more general drug legalization, or to be seen as representing a first step to that.

Because drug panic and demonizing attitudes are still so wide-spread and entrenched that they have to virtue-signal. 'Oh no, OF COURSE we would NEVER advocate for any of the BAD drugs being legalized; strictly only THIS nice harmless drug should be legal, we're not like those junkies' etc. In order to get legal pot they practically HAVE to distance themselves from other drug users because they have to make themselves socially palatable.

and the worst thing is that THC is not a soft drug in my opinion... I feel much more affected and high from a high THC joint than for example 2 beers or kratom, I mean, it can be super strong and almost psychedelic, but people end up "dependent" on it psychologically, they develop crazy toleraces and then it's like "nothing" but actually it is something, probably not super good for some parts of our brains, and neither good for some aspects of our lives (in my case I got no will and my ADHD was much worse when I had the weed habit.
hnon-drug users looking down on drug users or potheads looking down on those who use drugs that aren't pot. As if they are some kind of master race or something for sticking to weed. "Just stick to weed bro, just stick to weed".

@Neuroborean
The problem is the way we define what constitutes a soft/hard drug. In my opinion a hard drug shouldn't be defined by the strength of its high, but by the social, financial and mental-health implications that it will ultimately cause, because Heroin for example is an incredibly unspectacular high but the reason it is considered a hard drug is because once you have reached the point of no return, you are dependent on opioids for life since your brain has adapted so much to exogenous opioid consumption that you can't function anymore without them. It's the long-term consequences that make them hard drugs. The way they change you on a very deep level.

This is something that all hard drugs have in common in my opinion: they don't really FEEL like you'd expect hard drugs to feel like. The high they give you feels surprisingly natural. I remember the first couple times I popped tilidine pills (I still think Tilidine gives one of the cleanest and most motivating opioid euphoria out of all opioids that I have tried, but only when tolerance is practically zero) and I thought to myself "THIS is how normal people must feel like. THIS is how it must be to have normal levels of endorphin in your system. THIS is how I should feel every single day!".

What makes hard drugs so dangerous is that they don't really make me feel as if I'm on drugs (except when I take huge doses or IV cocaine) and that's what makes them so super dangerous. You totally underestimate their addictive potential because it feels so natural. Even shooting heroin which many non-heroin users imagine must feel like some kind of orgasmic, otherwordly high, is surprisingly "natural" in the way it makes you feel. I thought "What? That's what turns people into junkies? No way I'm gonna end up like them. I mean it feels kinda good but no way will I sell all my belongings, steal and scam people out of their money for this kind of high. Just ain't worth all the trouble". I always compared an opioid high to a long drawn out afterglow that you get right after you orgasm. Pretty nice feeling, but not exactly what you expect when you start taking it.

My addiction developed so slowly, I was a functioning weekend chipper for 6 years, occasionally snorting, smoking and shooting up, until my heroin use suddenly escalated (for no reason at all btw. No traumatic blow of fate that caused my addiction, which is another myth. It just suddenly happened) and it didn't take long until I was engaged in pretty serious criminal acts, including breaking into pharmacies at night with other junkies, online fraud where I was basically scamming thousands of euros every month from people on ebay, battery that landed me in prison for two years, etc. THAT is what makes these drugs hard. Btw, the criminal stuff wouldn't exist if opioids were legal but that is another story.
This type of shit doesn't happen with weed.

P.S:. don't get me wrong, I LOVE opioids and don't wanna miss them for the rest of my life. My issue is only the legal status and all the problems that come with it. I'm ok being dependent on them for the rest of my life as long as they balance me out, make me high and fill this hole in me that healthy people don't seem to have. That's why I'm in maintenance therapy now. I get all the benefits of taking opioids without ruining my life. Just goes to show that it's not the substance causing all the trouble.

@Neuroborean
The problem is the way we define what constitutes a soft/hard drug. In my opinion a hard drug shouldn't be defined by the strength of its high, but by the social, financial and mental-health implications that it will ultimately cause, because Heroin for example is an incredibly unspectacular high but the reason it is considered a hard drug is because once you have reached the point of no return, you are dependent on opioids for life since your brain has adapted so much to exogenous opioid consumption that you can't function anymore without them. It's the long-term consequences that make them hard drugs. The way they change you on a very deep level.

This is something that all hard drugs have in common in my opinion: they don't really FEEL like you'd expect hard drugs to feel like. The high they give you feels surprisingly natural. I remember the first couple times I popped tilidine pills (I still think Tilidine gives one of the cleanest and most motivating opioid euphoria out of all opioids that I have tried, but only when tolerance is practically zero) and I thought to myself "THIS is how normal people must feel like. THIS is how it must be to have normal levels of endorphin in your system. THIS is how I should feel every single day!".

What makes hard drugs so dangerous is that they don't really make me feel as if I'm on drugs (except when I take huge doses or IV cocaine) and that's what makes them so super dangerous. You totally underestimate their addictive potential because it feels so natural. Even shooting heroin which many non-heroin users imagine must feel like some kind of orgasmic, otherwordly high, is surprisingly "natural" in the way it makes you feel. I thought "What? That's what turns people into junkies? No way I'm gonna end up like them. I mean it feels kinda good but no way will I sell all my belongings, steal and scam people out of their money for this kind of high. Just ain't worth all the trouble". I always compared an opioid high to a long drawn out afterglow that you get right after you orgasm. Pretty nice feeling, but not exactly what you expect when you start taking it.

My addiction developed so slowly, I was a functioning weekend chipper for 6 years, occasionally snorting, smoking and shooting up, until my heroin use suddenly escalated (for no reason at all btw. No traumatic blow of fate that caused my addiction, which is another myth. It just suddenly happened) and it didn't take long until I was engaged in pretty serious criminal acts, including breaking into pharmacies at night with other junkies, online fraud where I was basically scamming thousands of euros every month from people on ebay, battery that landed me in prison for two years, etc. THAT is what makes these drugs hard. Btw, the criminal stuff wouldn't exist if opioids were legal but that is another story.
This type of shit doesn't happen with weed.

P.S:. don't get me wrong, I LOVE opioids and don't wanna mto show that it's niss them for the rest of my life. My issue is only the legal status and all the problems that come with it. I'm ok being dependent on them for the rest of my life as long as they balance me out, make me high and fill this hole in me that healthy people don't seem to have. That's why I'm in maintenance therapy now. I get all the benefits of taking opioids without ruining my life. Just goes ot the substance causing all the trouble.
I generally avoid using substances as strong as heroin/cocaine... I mean, I've used pyros and I've abused them, but I didn't order again, seeing how that shit can affect your mind.
I'm pretty dependent on kratom but my use is "moderate" 8-12 gpd, for years, it manages so good my diabetes type 1 and adhd (emotional aspects) so for me it's a good reason to keep using it, I will stop alltogether if I find another plant or supplement as good as kratom, but doesn't seem easy. Having a kratom withdrawal is just an inconvenience, I guess heroin withdrawal probably can lead you to behave erraticaly. For me opioid euphoria is just that: contentment. Not strong euphoria, except the first 2 months when I was opioid naive and all... but now.. there's barely no rush or anything. by the way, never tried Tilidine, seems a funny name, but never even heard about it, but if the euphoria is better than my first month using kratom (super motivated) then I would like to try, haha

Maybe there's some type of opioid that it's not as strong as heroin but enough to fulfill your needs? I don't know...if the maintenance therapy works for you, then I'd be happy with it.

@Hexenstahl, I've personally always felt the division into so-called 'hard' and 'soft' drugs to be somewhat nonsensical. I mean if we were to go by the potential harm to health, then nicotine would justifiably be classified as a hard drug, while (pure, uncontaminated) opiates would not be.

If we were going by whether or not a drug causes physical dependence, well alcohol causes that but only after very prolonged periods of drinking - for some people it takes years ; while again many legit patients are physically dependent on opiate medication while not being in any way 'addicted'.

So then if we were to go by 'addictiveness' - well that's a problematic and wishy-washy concept in itself. There's no measurable property of 'addictiveness' that's greater in some drugs than in others. People GET ADDICTED to just about anything, and it doesn't even have to be a substance (think gambling) ; the drugs themselves don't MAKE you addicted in a causal, simplistic fashion, because addiction isn't some inherent property they 'contain' like say an orange contains vitamin C.

By far the best predictor I've found as to the risk factor for any given person to develop an addiction to any given substance is whether or not they're using it to compensate for some perceived lack in their life, or are viewing it as their chief source of pleasure.

PS I myself didn't get addicted to heroin for several years of use, despite being one of those people who had that literal 'bloody hell this is the best shit ever' reaction to their first try (I guess clichés gotta come from somewhere XD). I got addicted when I started regarding it as essential to my existence.

Last edited:
@Neuroborean
Opioids feel all more or less similar, so you don't really miss anything by not trying heroin.
I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but occasional opioid use (kratom IS an opioid as it binds on opioid receptors) will eventually lead to full blown addiction. Think of it as a graph where the line follows a more or less horizontal path for a long time (rare and infrequent use) and at some point it starts to climb up more and more on the Y axis (consumption becomes more and more frequent as brain adapts more and more to the substance) and eventually that line starts to climb up in an almost vertical fashion rising exponentially (astronomically high drug use. User is fully addicted and must use daily since his brain cannot function anymore without the substance. Personality alterations). Think of it as a kind of computer virus. Each time you use, that virus changes more and more neuronal pathways in an exponential manner, until the virus has completely hijacked the operating system. At first it is unnoticeable but eventually every section of the brain has been taken over by the virus which now sits at the center and completely controls the way the brain functions.
It might take a very long time (like in my case) for those neuroplastic changes to happen but it will eventually happen nonetheless. As soon as you feel like you can't function anymore without them and tolerance skyrockets, it is better to go to maintenance therapy than fuck up your life.

It's simply the nature of opioids and how they interact with our brains. There is nothing evil about it, but simply the way it is. The spirit of Opium is willing to transport you to a realm of bliss in the most reliable way (like the push of a button), but there is a price to pay...and some prices aren't paid in dollars, they are paid in a loss of autonomy.

Maybe there's some type of opioid that it's not as strong as heroin but enough to fulfill your needs?
I'm perfectly happy with the ER morphine tabs (Substitol, specifically made for addicts to last as long as possible) that I receive from my doc. Keeps me high for 14h, keeps wd and cravings at bay for 24h and I get a refill every morning. 6 months of clean urine and I get a take home script, will take my first dose in the morning orally, my second dose in the evening intravenously by washing off the waxy coating, then cook it up, pull it up the syringe and BAM, smack myself up into the heavenly realm of Elysium. IV dope paid fully by my insurance lol. What more does a junky like me want in life haha 💉:cool:

Last edited: