• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

When someone says..." If they really loved their children theyd just quit"

Its not that simple and my addiction was never any kind of reflection on my love for my children.
YES! I really dislike when people try to lay a guilt trip on someone. If you really love someone you will not lay a guilt trip on them. That is just a way for someone to prop themselves up and point their finger down at you. Wow I really dislike that. Because if that is a measuring stick on who loves who we all fail.

There was a brief period just after 9/11 when there was a television commercial stating if you smoke marijuana you support terrorists. But they did not last due to outcry so were only shown a few time. I should check youtube and see if they are there.

"O God theirs that creepy guy again" when ur down town, I was like that guy is super nice he gave me a cig when I was out,
I don't accoiate with those neighbors any more
There so above every one else,

The power of denial is incredible.

Back in the 80s I was in rehab and there was a guy there because of his paint huffing habit. His employer had sent him there and paid for his treatment.
Even on his last (28th) day there he was saying "I don't drink or smoke weed or pop pills. I sniff paint. It's not a drug cuz it's not illegal!"

mind control or it’s in your head that you can’t stop.
I’ve came to the conclusion that non addicts have no understanding of addiction and why we think the risks from using would be worth it. When I’m trying to do good and that craving comes the risks dont even process.
The stigma around addiction adds so much fuel to the fire as I believe we already carry excess shame. The perception of addicts being moral less assholes who will kill their mom for a hit is widely accepted. Is what it is and I try to not let it get to me but it dies

I know you experienced drug users have heard from either drug naive or non using peoples phreases which either make you laugh or think "what the fuck is this person thinking." Well, this thread is for that. Be it medical professionals, police, or the just plain naive, post your annoying/funny sayings from non-using peoples here

"doing heroin/coke/crack ONE TIME will have you addicted for life"

"two benadryl knock me out, give them a try"
When people used to call all weed kush.

My gf drinks 6-8 green teas a day buy doesn't want me to do low dose DXM because it would induce 'euforia' which is bad. I hate this war in drugs based knee jerk reaction many people show. They think they knew everything when in fact all they know is propaganda.

My gf drinks 6-8 green teas a day buy doesn't want me to do low dose DXM because it would induce 'euforia' which is bad. I hate this war in drugs based knee jerk reaction many people show. They think they knew everything when in fact all they know is propaganda.
Man the propaganda is real and the normies believe it to be gospel. My own family saw me the last time I pulled all the stops out to get of meth and then witnessed the depression followed by a relapse. They think I’m gonna lose everything and turn into some dick sucking feen with scabs. I realized all but one attempt to stop was due to either pressure from a gf to stop or my parents.
I can’t relate to normies and get extremely self conscious about where im at in life at 40 yrs old. I feel like a failure in the sober world and a success amongst my tweaker friends. Which btw are mostly all really good down to earth people.
Drug busts piss me off too. The comments made and the police department always comment how much safer the street is and the kids on arent in danger anymore.
The kids never were in danger and the trafficking doesn’t miss a beat. My plug who is an honest trustworthy dude which I know sounds crazy to normies got a methamphetamine trafficking charge and the comments about it on facebook just bothers me. There are stereo typical junkies who are pieces of shit but they’re pieces of shit bc it’s who they are not bc of the drugs. Everyone in my circle earns income and functions in society yet we’re criminals automatically. Ain’t that a bitch. Born with mindsets of criminal desires.
The drunks are the biggest assholes of them all and get a pass for whatever reason. Just as fucked up if not more so.