• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

^^^^ No one smokes actual formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is highly carcinogenic and will kill you if you ingest more than a few parts per million. Formaldehyde is a common nickname for PCP, and this article probably just got it mixed up.

I know that it's a common name for PCP but It's pretty well documented that some morons have smoked actual embalming fluid with weed.
http://neuro.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/reprint/6/1/67b.pdf
It's dumb as hell and dangerous, but some idiots have done it apparently.

"you only feel "high" because its killing your brain cells) <<---- not a saying but something my step-mom told me about weed lol

"users are losers"

"its called dope for a reason"

"i was high on weed", "i was on weed" "i think he's on weed"

when people phrase it like that it makes me laugh my ass off

"there all a bunch of low life druggies" true story. my moms husband actually had the balls to say that to my mom once about me and my friends. my mother told him to go fuck himself.

The worst? Some (ghetto) girls I used to know swore up and down that E was a equal mix of "heroin, coke, and acid".

Really. They even gave me shit when I corrected them, telling me "don't act like you know shit". These girls were experienced drug users too, so I don't know where the fuck they got that idea in their heads, but it was the dumbest thing I've ever heard people be convinced was true.

Well, maybe not as dumb as the people who say

"I got this weed that was mixed with ______ and I really freaked out on it, so now I don't smoke weed anymore".

Your weed was not laced with anything! That would be like me selling you iced tea and putting vodka in it and not telling you, and only charging you the iced tea price! Why would I do that, If I were just a random person selling iced tea? You just couldn't handle the weed and freaked out on it.

I think I've heard at least 5 people mention they've smoked weed that "was definitely" or "must of been" laced with something. It's always inexperienced pot smokers. I've even met people who think the dealer sprinkled coke on their weed! What the hell, where's that dealer?! How come I never get bags of weed with coke sprinkled on them! ;)

Anyone who calls drug users "druggies".

Also, all those people who consider drug users "the weak" in our society.

Well, maybe not as dumb as the people who say

"I got this weed that was mixed with ______ and I really freaked out on it, so now I don't smoke weed anymore".

Your weed was not laced with anything! That would be like me selling you iced tea and putting vodka in it and not telling you, and only charging you the iced tea price! Why would I do that, If I were just a random person selling iced tea? You just couldn't handle the weed and freaked out on it.

I think I've heard at least 5 people mention they've smoked weed that "was definitely" or "must of been" laced with something. It's always inexperienced pot smokers. I've even met people who think the dealer sprinkled coke on their weed! What the hell, where's that dealer?! How come I never get bags of weed with coke sprinkled on them! ;)

LOL, that was me at age 16, one of the first times I'd ever smoked weed. It was probably just more potent weed than I had previously experienced, but, I got really messed up off it, & was convinced I was losing my mind and/or dying. The only explanation I could come up with was that the acquaintances who had provided it to me had laced it with something else. (My mom actually went so far with her concern as to call the cops & an ambulance, and provided the cops with the names of the kids I had been with. However, one of them was the son of a city councilwoman, so nobody got in any trouble.) I of course now realize, it was just more likely really *good* weed. Following that experience, I learned to "talk myself down" whenever I smoked weed & started to feel disconnected from reality, or frightened or paranoid. But, it has never been a drug I particulary enjoy, and it has been years since I have smoked any.

(My mom actually went so far with her concern as to call the cops & an ambulance, and provided the cops with the names of the kids I had been with. However, one of them was the son of a city councilwoman, so nobody got in any trouble.)

OMG, did your friends ever talk to you again!? 8o At least no one got in trouble! Thank god for corrupt local politics! ;)

And I thought of some other annoying things I've heard---

I mentioned in class I heard about new studies treating PTSD with E, and this girl (who's intelligence I normally respect) is like "What will they do when they all overheat and die!?" She was completely serious.

Also people who claim they used to be addicted (or know someone who was), but their "drug problems" consisted of them smoking pot everyday one summer or something as equally lame. p_p

"The reason you trip on mushrooms is that it floods your brain with blood."
I lol'ed.

"you got a coke problem" done it twice in my life, more annoyingly after saying that they brought a round of shots and got trashed..i just left.

"you need to stop taking E you will end up addicted" (at that point i have done it 3 times in the past 6 months) *same person after their first E trip* OMG MDMA IS FUCKING AMAZING... YOU WERE SO RIGHT!! .....I win.

people who think drugs should remain illegal and that they are bad etc and then say things like "if you buy drugs, your funding crime" i say "that's because they are illegal.. if they were legal i would not be funding crime" they never normally have a comeback.

people who think drugs should remain illegal and that they are bad etc and then say things like "if you buy drugs, your funding crime" i say "that's because they are illegal.. if they were legal i would not be funding crime" they never normally have a comeback.

Good comebacks also include: You support child labor if you wear Nike's.

You support mass murder if you buy diamonds.

Shit, I can go on forever about "legitimate" products that are procured from the suffering of others.

"OMG lyk exstarsy, doesn't that lyk have lyk, that rat poison stuff in it?"
Yeah you stupid twat, that's why I take it.

This one is my favourite though: "it's not real happiness when you are on ecstasy"
Ha.