• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

Thanx guys, I've had a reeeally shitty day and this thread just cracked me up. Makes me all glad that I stayed at work to read this instead of going home to shoot up.

Oh well looking at the clock it's closing time, I'm off see y'all peace!

A saying I like to use which IMO isn't stupid is: "there are no beer recepters in your brain like pot recepters because beer is a toxin"
pot hits cannabinoid receptors. beer hits gaba receptors. any toxicity is mostly or totally not related to the feeling of intoxication

"are you feelin' it"
"i dont think I'm as high as I was 20min ago"
"how high are you"

One of the worst: WTF??? Are you high? Or when someone comes up to you while your tripping balls with "are you ok?". I was mother fer!

here's a story I heard today. my little sister said that a kid in her grade (she's a high school sophomore) who was "away" for a while just got back into town. apparently he's telling everyone that he started abusing speed for a month and it caused him to go insane for 4 months, so he had to go to a mental hospital. and the other day I watched that movie Requiem for a Dream, where in the end a woman has gone insane from taking amphetamine to lose weight. funny, because amphetamine is used to make adderall, vyanese, dexadrine, etc. and elementary school kids take those everyday for years...and I know plenty of people at my college who abuse the same meds and no one went nuts.

I had add before it was a fad, and they usud to shove dexedrene down my throat when I was a kid(mostnuncomfortable feeling being 15 and hopped up on timed release speed all day, having to pee but can't go, and being tormented by the other kids because they know your jumpy)
if any of your kids have this condition: do not give them narcotics!!! A cup of coffee before school yields shocking results which don't require a script!

They had to use 2 sets of handcuffs! He smoked so much pcp, that he broke the 1st set!

Your muscles are strong enough to break your bones, your bones+your muscles can't break cuffs. I have used police cuffs as part of a homade rig to pull my truck from thi ditch(don't ask why it was there)

I do acid, coke, meth, pot, and rum.. But I won't ever touch that pcp crap! That's some bad blah blah blah

Feel sorry since you were falsly convicted, but 99% of the time we did it. We were the ones that drew attention to ourselves. Pigs never bring good news so we should use caution to avoid them. Booze makes most people stupid, therby making this task difficult.

I wasent convicted the 2 fucking grand was for a good lawyer to get me off on 5 fucking charges 4 of which where pretty serious charges at that. But had i known that the cops fucked up so badly on their report and that the prosecutor was so dumb he actually went back to being a crown prosecutor after trying his hand as a defense attorney (this is the mark of a very dumb lawyer) i would have saved the cash and just told some dumb legal aide lawyer what to say.

I could have spent that cash on a trip to somewhere or atleast drugs but no i had to spend it on getting me off a bunch of bullshit charges :!

Your Attorny only got a portion of that 2k. By the time the judge, prostituter, and evreyone else involved gets their cut, he don't have 2k anymore. That's how American corruption works and why it costs so much. To manny people involved. Unlike Mexico or somewhere whhere to stay out of trouble, all you have to do is have them follow to the ATM .

Your Attorny only got a portion of that 2k. By the time the judge, prostituter, and evreyone else involved gets their cut, he don't have 2k anymore. That's how American corruption works and why it costs so much. To manny people involved. Unlike Mexico or somewhere whhere to stay out of trouble, all you have to do is have them follow to the ATM .

I live in canada so no ATF or DEA here. Also since it wasent drug or firearms offences then there would be no reason for either to get involved anyway.

"Nah man, it's a FIVE HUNDRED milligram Vicodin, not five!"

I wish, bro.

Lmao. Did someone really say that?

My friends from where I used to lived called me once talking bout how they got some dexedrine(its a big deal to them), but they were just dumb and when they looked up the pill they thought only dexedrine had d-amp and I had to explain it to them...

i overheard this dude at a bob dylan concert one time that he didn't do drugs anymore, just smoked pot and did blow and mushrooms

Sounds kind of like me, but it is usually cause I believe I've been sober at first cause I have the worst memory in the world and then I sorta trail off remembering the shit I did recently, sometimes even what I'm on at the time.

I had add before it was a fad, and they usud to shove dexedrene down my throat when I was a kid(mostnuncomfortable feeling being 15 and hopped up on timed release speed all day, having to pee but can't go, and being tormented by the other kids because they know your jumpy)
if any of your kids have this condition: do not give them narcotics!!! A cup of coffee before school yields shocking results which don't require a script!

Yeah, middle school was ruined for me because of medication... Leave the damn kids alone, I was so much more social and happier before they shoved shit down my throat. Getting in trouble constantly for talking was good compared to how lonely I became later...

I have reynauds and the medication seemed to trigger it making school really suck (zombie hands).

Lmao. Did someone really say that?

Sounds kind of like me, but it is usually cause I believe I've been sober at first cause I have the worst memory in the world and then I sorta trail off remembering the shit I did recently, sometimes even what I'm on at the time.

I know what you mean, im often like i havent done drugs in like two weeks, but then remember that i got high yesterday.

"i'm not addicted/dependent"

8(

my favorite though has gotta be this one thing a vapid stoner chick back at my alma mater said, "I don't do drugs with numbers in their name" as reason for why she wasn't about to try any 2C that was going around (same girl liked to drop L). I wanted so badly to reply but I didn't know what to say.