• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

^ it's 5mg vicodin, 500mg apap

"I won't get addicted cos im not an idiot"

Sorry I'm so slow. Don't know much about pharms. 5mg active ingredient and 495mg somthing else to total .5g? Is that right? Yes or no will be fine, I'm not faking ignorance. I really want to know, even if it's not relevent to me. Pain meds make me puke if I take enough to feel it. Please define "apap" (I'm really beginning to feel retarded).

Man the life boat! I raise the bs flag! No, it could be true. Hard to swallow that wad though.

I got one better then that that is true. A guy i know stole a BMW right from a dealership when he was wacked on coke. He shot coke for ages and did alot of stupid things but i think stealing a car out of a fucking dealership, getting in a car chase with the police, not being able to handle the power that the car had when he was running from the cops and rolling the damn thing 3 times and cracking off a street pole counts as his most stupid drug induced offense.

As for stupid sayings by drug users i hate cunts who only do weed or psychs who give shit to people like me that like opiates, benzos coke and amphetamines. So what im not as good as you just because im popping pills or shooting dilaudid. Fuck your stupid ignorant hippy self rightous ass!

Also some people i know still think that LSD fries your brain and that more then 2 hits can kill you :X . Ive taken 10 at once and although i was fucked up properly im still here and my brain works as good as ever.

Then theres a few twats who think ketamine is just a poison used to put down cats. Fucking read up on this shit people before sprouting off bullshit :!

Not a direct shot at you PA, but in the spirit of "stupid sayings", please never again say "drug induced offence".
Guns don't kill people.

Sorry I'm so slow. Don't know much about pharms. 5mg active ingredient and 495mg somthing else to total .5g? Is that right? Yes or no will be fine, I'm not faking ignorance. I really want to know, even if it's not relevent to me. Pain meds make me puke if I take enough to feel it. Please define "apap" (I'm really beginning to feel retarded).

No worries mate, before i joined bluelight i was exactly the same.
It's 5mg of hydrocodone (whta gets you high) and 500mg of acetaminophen (apap) / paracetemol.

Not a direct shot at you PA, but in the spirit of "stupid sayings", please never again say "drug induced offence".
Guns don't kill people.

Well i really meant his stupidist offence while he was on drugs. He also did alot of dumb shit when he wasent on drugs as well. Most people ive known to do real dumb shit on any drug are abit fucked up to begin with. As in dumb shit i mean violent crimes and stuff that no sane person would think they could get away with.

Alcohol is really the only drug that will bring out the bastard in me and i'll do stupid things i wouldnt ordinarly do. Atleast not in those circumstances :\ . But it's not the fault of the alcohol it's the fault of me drinking the shit in the first place when i know how badly it fucks with my head.

500mgvicodin.png

Bawhaahaahaaaaa! I love you guys and that's really weird since you are strangers and I hat people normally.

''Alcohol is good for your heart while weed kills brain cells"

Thats whay my mates at university have been telling me. Its a tripple facepalm.

''Alcohol is good for your heart while weed kills brain cells"

Thats whay my mates at university have been telling me. Its a tripple facepalm.

Haha! I will give your collage buds the benifit of doubt. They haven't graduated yet, have they?

I'm with pa on the booze. The stupid things that I (yes I) have done I was drunk at the time and sometimes regretted a long time and cost lots of $$$. Iresponspibility can be costly.

It makes me laugh, especially since they didn't write niggas

My friend knows I get paranoid, after I smoke, so he always asks "Are you paranoid?" I really ought to stop smoking weed!

I'm with pa on the booze. The stupid things that I (yes I) have done I was drunk at the time and sometimes regretted a long time and cost lots of $$$. Iresponspibility can be costly.

Tell me about it. One incident (in which i was actually fucking innocent for once in my life!) cost me about $2000. Fuck the pigs and their bullshit. Cunts :p

Feel sorry since you were falsly convicted, but 99% of the time we did it. We were the ones that drew attention to ourselves. Pigs never bring good news so we should use caution to avoid them. Booze makes most people stupid, therby making this task difficult.

A saying I like to use which IMO isn't stupid is: "there are no beer recepters in your brain like pot recepters because beer is a toxin"