• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

im talking about shaking, shitting, sneezing, and puking at the same time. not being restless, irritable, not hungry, and having insomnia.

not being restless, irritable, not hungry, and having insomnia.
thats what i do for fun...

please stop denying my experiences. you dont know me, you dont know how i am, you dont know what i have experienced.

edit: and no, im not talking about cannabis withdrawl when saying "i did."

"i spend 80% of my paycheck on weed/commit crimes to pay for my weed cuz i'm unemployed, i live with my parents, have no car, smoke all day, listen to music about weed exclusively, but i'm not addicted."

Annoying sayings from drugs users.....this would prob. be my favorite one...

"I cant get addicted. No, i mean i cant get addicted becuz i have total control over my use. I can only cop it from this one guy. and i only see him once a month, so i cant use more, when i run out, i cant get more, its totally regulated. I ONLY let myself use X times per X and i have never changed from that schedule, i always stick to it. I wont LET MYSELF get addicted." and so on....

but no matter how long you go on like this it always ends up with the first sweet fit of withdrawal when they think to themself "Am i sick? am i comin down with somethin? damn, i dont feel so hot" and then it dawn on them, "I AM IN WITHDRAWAL......." Well that sure as hell dont happen when you totally in control of your use and never use more than one day, etc....

another 'cousin' of that is the pill popper. 'I wont use dope, ill never do that shit."

pills run out, kid sniffs a couple bags of dope.

which gives birth to another classic "ILL NEVER SHOOT DOPE, ONLY SNIFF IT...."

we all know how that one works out eventually...and i cant tell you how many friends i seen go down this path....of actin like they will never shoot it only to be like , well, im mad low on dope and dont wana waste it, if i shoot it ill actually get high....

And that gives us my last favorite stupid saying which is "IM ONLY SHOOTING IT THIS ONE TIME TO SAVE MONEY BECUZ I AINT GOT ALOT OF DOPE AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE IT. IM THROWING MY NEEDLE AWAY AFTER I DO THIS!"

5 hours later outisde looking thru the trash to find the set for another shot....

One saying that AINT a stupid saying from drug users is this one.

"once you start shootin up, everything changes."

thats some gospel right there, and no matter how much the logic-bots of bl want to deny it with the whole "rational arguement" thing like "One method is no different than another. its just as safe if you do it safely, and if a person is addicted they addicted, it dont matter if they sniff or shoot it, using a needle dont automatically make your addiction worse, etc" but its one of those things that logic just dont aply to. its just how it is, and anybody who been there can tell you that.

So i would consider it a annoying saying from drug users, when people argue that using needles and shooting your heroin aint no different than sniffing it, and that no changes happen when you start shooting. becuz its only a matter of time til they see for themself that it really does.

^it's subjective/mental and depends on the person. some people can chip with the needle. but you're right when you say everything changes. the subjective feeling of the drug depends almost as much on how quickly all the drug gets in the brain, as what drug it is. the brain responds not only to how many signals are going on, but also how quickly those signals change. so injection really changes one's whole concept of pleasure, since if you enjoy that rush, everything else is blown out of the water. which tends to lead to changes in everything including personality

i've never IVed i'm just saying, from what ive seen on BL. if i'm ever sick and dying, i'll try it before i die :p

for most addicts, al there "nevers" will come to pass..as far as sayings...."dude, break me off" is one I never liked....

yeah sayings like "I'll never get addicted...I got WILLPOWER" and making a millions reasons up why they will never get hooked from using opiates...it annoying me cuz I don't care. Why do you feel the need to say that? Why do you feel the need to explain it to me so that I understand that you are stronger than all the other people that got hooked...cuz yes, they planned on getting hooked and getting w/d...they were weaker than you...different. Those excuses right there send a red flag to me more than anything else and I see that shit all the time here. Like every freakin' day.

Also, when kids say triple stacked and they mean it. That shit is just too funny to me now, but I was guilty of the same thing when younger. Most will come to their senses eventually so I just let it pass and explain it w/o being an asshole.

"I dont use drugs, I only drink", "I quit using, now I only drink", "well alcohol isnt same as drugs".

Last edited:
after talking about taking MDMA some moron was like no dude you need to try ecstasy. im like but I have access to MDMA. he's like NAH IF YOU LIKE THAT I'M TELLING YOU YOU WOULD LOVE THIS

this was a bonafide annoying statement

^ What's up with LSD and flying? Nobody I know who uses LSD has ever believed they could fly.

Having said that, an old friend of mine once stole a car while on LSD, believing it was his. The very thought of it still makes me giggle. :)

My friend whipped my vape around by the cord and then ran out of my house and broke into a car on mushrooms... Funniest shit ever.

"i'm not addicted. I just don't want to quit."

"It's not addictive. I've been drinking/using/smoking/whatevering everyday for the last 8 years, and I'm not addicted."

"Those rolls are smack-based."

Grrr, makes me want to fucking choke someone. Bonus annoying points if they reference the colors of the specks in the pill to prove that it was "heroin-based," "speed-based," etc.

And that look on people's faces when you give them the whole rant about it not being economically efficient to put heroin in pills, the oral bioavailability of heroin, etc. That look that says "I'm just going to smile and say that you're right, but I know I ate some heroin in my roll and felt it."

MAN i hate the fuck smack rolls B.S. "the specks in those pills are heroin"

Then whenever I confront them with the fact that pure heroin or any heroin is way more expensive than the MDMA and that heroin isn't active orally unless you have a SUPER low tolerance or have a HIGH dose... a dose big enough that could not fit in the pill..... they STILL WONT admit they are wrong.

I used to be one of the people who said "i'll never shoot I will only snort". I sure as hell thought that until I saw a few buddies shoot up... I saw the effects they got off of the same amount of dope I was sniffing and curiosity KILLED THE CAT on this one.... 2 months after trying the needle I was WAY more addicted to dope.... when I was sniffing 2-4 bags a day I would wake up at 11 and wouldn't feel sick till maybe 2-3 pm if I didnt have anything... 2 months of using the needle 3 bags a day.... I would wake up at 7:30 and be sick by 8, full blown sick by 9 am.... so I started to have to morning cop and realized how many other morning coppers there was... all shooters :( Ah well... you live and learn.

its as addictive as exercising, sex, or video games. however saying its addictive like most other drugs is just insane.

Havn't you ever smoked an ounce or two a week for a few years, and then quit to find you cant sleep for 3 days, your apetite is fucked, you stomach feels like shit and you're skin seems to go real weird and sweaty, almost like gooseflesh from opies(i'm on mmt atm so know what i'm on about.

They certainly sound like fucking physically addictive symptomns to me, cannabis is physically and mentally addictive, very much so to some people including myself. Albiet the physical dependency takes fairly long to build up, going around claiming marijuana is harmless and not addictive is bullshit.

Weed is way more addictive than all those things you listed..

^have you ever fucked every day all day for a month, then not had sex for a month? feels bad man.... i get cranky and depressed and too much energy.

there are video game rehab centers springing up all over asia

i smoke weed. 3-10 times a day. i take a day off. i think about it and have a boring day.

back in the day i did morphine 1-5 time a day. took a day off. hell on fucking earth.