Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
Yeah I don't think the show is meant to be "scary", at least not in the classic jump out of your seat horror movie type scariness. It's more meant to be creepy and envelope you with just a disturbing kind of dark vibe.

American Creepy, Disturbing, Kind-of-Dark Story isn't as catchy.

It's ok so long as it doesn't turn into Charmed.

American Creepy, Disturbing, Kind-of-Dark Story isn't as catchy.

It's ok so long as it doesn't turn into Charmed.

=D I don't think it turn into Charmed cause if it did it will be the end of it =D

what a great third episode! seeing Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates hold down the screen together is a lesson in acting chops

and I like how the blond Necromantic Witch referred to Stevie Nix of Fleetwood Mac as a witch. as a musician, I always thought musicianship was as close to witch-craft as one get. it's all about mesmerizing the audience and weaving a hypnotic melody to entrance a gathered audience

Last edited:
Jessica langes tendency to want to over act always kills me. Saw the first season and found this show to be too soap opera ish, but I can see the appeal.

what a great third episode!

Man BL must be in some kind of temporal shift .. posts from the future and shit.

This episode confirmed my fears about how the witchcraft/voodoo aspect of it is portrayed. That and the poor choice for music in this episode have begun the ruin of this series for me.

did I mistake the third episode for the second, or something?

and I forget all the background music made by the composer or whatever - but how can two Stevie Nix songs be judged as a bad choice in music? not a Fleetwood Mac fan, eh?

Man that scene at the morgue, putting that guy back together... soooo awesome. Hah.

Jessica Lange is amazing.

did I mistake the third episode for the second, or something?

and I forget all the background music made by the composer or whatever - but how can two Stevie Nix songs be judged as a bad choice in music? not a Fleetwood Mac fan, eh?

Yeah it was only ep 2.

Nah Fleetwood Mac and the compositions were fine, it was the choice of dubstep when they were burying Kathy Bates in the 1830's and there was another point where the music was completely off centre and didn't fit the scene at all.

I wont read this much, as I am about to watch the 2nd one, but just came to say I watched the first one just now and enjoyed it.

well my most humblest apologies on the mix-up!

yeah - I didn't notice the out-of-era-dub-step, but that would have bugged the hell outta me as well

I liked the big black chick who was running the chicken shop and put her arm in the deep fryer fat and burned the dudes arm for wanting one more piece of free chicken.

That dub step didnt really annoy me, but it did catch my attention and I thought about it at the time, thinking they just tried to make it into some dark mood music or something. But yeah I guess its way out of era, the fleetwood mac part was pretty cool.

I liked the big black chick who was running the chicken shop and put her arm in the deep fryer fat and burned the dudes arm for wanting one more piece of free chicken.

Hah, yeah that's a pretty nasty power. That and the telekinesis the other chic has are 10x better than the shitty power the main girl has... a murderous snatch. :\

lol yeah.. She has to fuck people to make them die? That's going to get hard to use sometimes.

^ I can see that connection, and I would be happy to see that connection made more in AHS episodes

lol yeah.. She has to fuck people to make them die? That's going to get hard to use sometimes.

yeah but look at what happened to madison in episode 1. gang raped by frat boys. our weakling main character basically never has to worry about rape, which is something any woman would love to never have to worry about. brilliant power, imho, but i feel like all the people commenting on this are dudes.