Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
I thought it was pretty good. I knew they were going to have an entirely different storyline due to the massive publicity talking about the change. It's a mini-series... not a regular series.

Re: T. - Violet commits suicide. Vivien has twins in the house because the house/ghosts won't let them leave. The first twin is stillborn because the second was taking all the nutrients. The second twin is seemingly fine. Vivien starts hemorrhaging after the birth and dies at the urging of Violet's ghost. Eventually Ben decides to leave with the baby but Hayden (his ex-lover)'s ghost kills him, hanging him from the chandelier and they make it look like a suicide. Constance takes the baby. 3 yrs. later Constance comes home to find the babysitter dead on the floor and the 3-year-old is sitting in a chair with blood on its face. The End.

Yeah and a new family buy the house and come in live in it (a couple and their son, the skateboard kid) and they get all the shit happening to them and eventually get so spooked by it all (and them all) that they leave in hurry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterbirth_(American_Horror_Story)

I loved season one and season two i like except for the end of the most recent episode (episode 3)
that last bit was just too horrible for my taste... you really have to balance the good w the bad
however i love jessica lange in both seasons!

I don't think I'll be watching this anymore. I feel that the gore is a little too low-brow.

The whole mini-series thing has my jimmies rustled. Feh.

^i agree with the gore being low brow
american horror story you can do better!
i will give it at least a couple more episodes
the art direction is still fantastic IMO

Holy shit .. I have been watching and season 2. I have watched twisted shows, but this one .. well it's .....DIFFERENT. I really like the concept behind it and love the videos showing how they are creating the show. The making of the sets are Amazing !!

Was very surprised about the direction they decided to go in season 2. But so far it's pretty epic.. I'm looking forward to Dylan Mcdermotts return. Ryan Murphy said he was coming back at some point later in the season, don't know who he's going to play but he was awesome in season 1.

Was very surprised about the direction they decided to go in season 2. But so far it's pretty epic.. I'm looking forward to Dylan Mcdermotts return. Ryan Murphy said he was coming back at some point later in the season, don't know who he's going to play but he was awesome in season 1.

His name is in the credit a fair bit .. but I swear I haven't seen him yet !

i FRIGGIN LOVE THIS SHOW!!..now i dont usually watch "shows",ya know with epsodes and stuff.besides Adult swim,and shit like that.But not like E.R. shows,or bike rider shows...But THIS SHOW CAUGHT MY EYE...I didnt really even know there was a first season.BUt the whole creapy ass "psyche" ward,with crazy nuns and nazi doctors,plus weird "monster people" in the woods being fed body parts but the half possesed/half innocent nun.....iTS THE TWISTED KIND OF CRAP I LIKE TO WATCH! 2 THUMBS UP FOR AMERICAN HORROR STORY!....OH YEA,..AND THE PSYCHIATRY DOCTOR WHO HAS A WEIRD SKIN PEELING OBSESSION KIDNAPPING RANDOM WOMEN AND KEEPING THEM CHAINED IN HIS BASEMENT..type stuff is randy also ;)

Lana just can't catch a fucking break. And what happened to Grace makes me a sad panda :(

i don't see tv much so it always takes me awhile to discover new shows.
american horror story is the best show i've seen since the 1st season of twin peaks in the '90s. i downloaded both seasons and am just about to finish season 2.
so stoked for season 3 whenever it comes on. my bet for location is new orleans .
-izzy

When season 2 first started I wasn't feeling it at all. But as it progressed, I was hooked on it. I particularly adore Jessica Lange anyway, but in this she is just superb. She brings a total rawness to the role which has brought me on the edge of tears many times throughout. She's just so awesome.

The Name Game sequence is still the main highlight of the 2nd season for me. :D <3

Clip

tumblr_mdl5ileegb1rf1belo1_500.gif

Word, sister.

Oh hell yes!
I was trying to find start date for season three and stumbled upon the news that Kathy Bates will be joining AHS as Jessica Lange's adversary. Been a long time since i've looked so forward to seeing a tv show and it keeps getting better =D
-izzy

Being a horror/suspense thriller fanatic I have watched tons of horror movies and shows throughout the years but what really caught my attention was American Horror story due to its unique story lines and provocative scenes. I would like to know if some of you guys have seen this and if you are addicted to it as I am. What are your guys thoughts? Criticism is also accepted :)

Oh hell yes!
I was trying to find start date for season three and stumbled upon the news that Kathy Bates will be joining AHS as Jessica Lange's adversary. Been a long time since i've looked so forward to seeing a tv show and it keeps getting better =D
-izzy

Cant wait for the next season! Jessica Lange is an outstanding actress as well as Kathy Bates!

Cant wait for the next season! Jessica Lange is an outstanding actress as well as Kathy Bates!

should be very interesting to say the least. so glad to see it's going to be set in nola w/ many excellent folks joining the returning cast members. october is going to be a good month ;)
-izzy

Love this show. Season 3 dealing with the witches/salem should be pretty damn awesome. There is so much they can do and Ryan Murphy is one crazy bastard so I'm sure he'll think of some whacky shit.

5831.jpg

I am ecstatic to watch American Horror Story next month!!!!! I can't wait!! Another thing that I am crazy about is the theme about salem witches. This is going to be another masterpiece!