Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
No no, dear, they will not take inspiration from George Orwell. Here you can find some details. Though I will wait for the full trailer and plot to see how the story goes. I will not watch it because I really liked the vibe that Evan Peter gave to the series but if the story make sense in some way or another maybe who knows

AHS

No no, dear, they will not take inspiration from George Orwell. Here you can find some details. Though I will wait for the full trailer and plot to see how the story goes. I will not watch it because I really liked the vibe that Evan Peter gave to the series but if the story make sense in some way or another maybe who knows

AHS

Shit, he's not in it?

I LOVE the sound of this season! I've always been a massive fan of 80's slasher movies so I'm real excited for it now.

Apparently. What's more than a story to a film it's the soundtrack theme, they need to get back to piano or cello and find some unique notes, it would be a shame if they keep it up like this. They should hire me because I took lessons in the past, now if I hear something that inspired me maybe I convert it, luckily my girl likes piano too and learned her to waltz too, Step into broken glass

Nah, I thought that too but Murphy is well known for his jokes haha. I just watched the first episode and it's fuckin amazing, a mutt between vintage and modern themes. Vaporwaves aesthetics and few others elements which's help the viewer to get lost in his head but also focused in the same time, the worst season of AHS was -''Apocalypse''- but i'm glad they got back on track & decided to end the anthology with a good one.

Nah, I thought that too but Murphy is well known for his jokes haha. I just watched the first episode and it's fuckin amazing, a mutt between vintage and modern themes. Vaporwaves aesthetics and few others elements which's help the viewer to get lost in his head but also focused in the same time, the worst season of AHS was -''Apocalypse''- but i'm glad they got back on track & decided to end the anthology with a good one.

Oh come on! Roanoke was 100000000 times worse than Apocalypse!! That shit was unwatchable.

I'd probably order them roughly:

Good: Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, Apocalypse
Okay: Cult, Hotel
Bad: Roanoke

I know a lot of people didn't like Coven, but I did.

Last edited: