-alone-

flower, i think of you often.
words can't really touch on how i imagine your life to be - it must feel like hell at times. you've always expressed the utmost sincerity in your posts and made me feel a little bit more at ease about life and the daily tests we all endure. you've had to experience feelings and real stuff in the past few months that would be difficult to handle even when spread out over a lifetime.
i still don't know what to say.
this hits the heart pretty bad, but be strong.
like you are.
and beautiful.
like you always will be. :)
much love to you, doll.
*hugs* barbie.

I always tear up everytime I read this...
Even though I never got the opportunity to meet Josh in person He seemed to be a great person and seemed to have alot of friends. My Heart goes out to Flower,Josh's Family and Friends
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: tj-e ]

flower hon, i hope you're doing ok...
and josh, it's amazing how many people you touched with this... i dont doubt this one will stay alive for a long time...
at least as long as i'm around.

it seems as soon as this reaches the bottom of the page a little something tells me to go *bump*
hope your flying high sweet angel.

<----- just read speelimit's piece
brilliant is an understatement. quite reaffirming
nice work

Today I am Thankful that I have had the privilege of knowing a brilliant, kind, warm, talented, passionate, funny, generous young man named Josh.

Happy Thanksgiving angel
icon24.gif

I haven't been into words for a while, but everytime I come in here I make a point to come read this again. I couldn't count the number of times I've read this, but alas, everytime I do, it makes me cry.
Thank you again, and Melissa, my heart and prayers will always be with you. *hugs*

i don't know what this was doing all the way back on the 5th page, but it belongs on the first.....
miss you josh. thinking of you this holiday season...... *massive hugs to you and yours*

Thinking of you and Griff last night
Your little smile never leaves my heart

*oh christmas tree...oh christmas tree..."
I know your shining bright like the star on MY tree.
miss you joshy

josh... if you're up there and you can hear this,
please send some help...
i've lost all hope.
i think you're watching over us, and you know the shit i've been going through.
please help me...

^
|
|
*big strong hug*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
merry christmas, josh.
merry christmas, melissa.
xoxoxo.barbie

I would like to say that i was sitting in the hotel, reading this thread with tears in my eyes, and all of a sudden i realised there were 6 people in front of me at the desk, aparantly waiting for a while.
this has captivated, warmed, and saddened me so much, my whole heart goes to all those who have posted.

...merry Christmas everyone.
I miss you baby... I miss you so damned much. This would have been our first Christmas together as a family - married, the baby would've been born just before Thanksgiving...
I'm trying not to think of all that I had and lost, but it's so hard baby. This time last year was truly the most wonderful time of my life, because of you. Back then, when our life was "perfect" for the simple fact that we were head over heels in love and together at last... never could I have ever imagined in my worst nightmare that in just one year things would be terribly altered forever.
This time last year we were making plans for our future, for the family we were creating. We'd always be together, we said. Together forever - for all of eternity. If you hear me when I talk to you, you know I've been thinking about that quite a lot lately... to be together again -well... even if it isn't possible, I'd rather be nowhere at all than here on this earth without you.
Thank you, my love, for the chance to get to know you. For the chance to hold you, to love you and be loved by you, to be with you... your absence hurts so damn much, baby, but the time I was able to spend with you was worth every second of this agony of loss.
My life... without you... with all it's hurt and lonliness, has not been in vain because I shared but a moment of it with you. My angel, my one and only true love - I miss you more and more each day. Keep watching for me darling, until I come home to stay. For all of eternity I will cherish and love you my sweet Joshua.
Melissa