Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alcohol - The shittiest 'high' of all?

call me crazy but I love drinking 20 beers then waking up and running 5k

love it, sweat out the toxins :D

but damn I cannot go more than 1 day without drink :(

I used to be able to jog down the woods but it got progressively worse ime... If I don't drink at a certain time It feels like I could take a heart attack just walking up the close stairs coming back from the shop. I even had to sit down for five the other week after a big binge, to get my breath back, pains in chest to go away and I get that way I feel all clammy. Worked on the fitness aspect and hydration because I thought that's what it was mostly down to but when I didn't drink the other week again because of how I was feeling (fed up with it) just to see what would happen and started shaking, confusion, pins n needles etc etc. Do yous take thiamine?

I find that if you can eat something even just a slice of toast or two then it helps me all round, drinking on an empty belly makes me feel worse. It's hard though when you don't have an appetite. I smoke a big pipe of green usually and try an have an early lunch as my main meal these days to manage the routine. For example I'm starting to feel slight withdrawals in my heart already just now that's how it usually starts for me and it just get progressively worse as the day goes on so I have to get up early to get done what's needing done. It's a chore most days, a crutch also, escapism but not worth it now just wish I could drink responsibly lol

Last edited:
I find that if you can eat something even just a slice of toast or two then it helps me all round, drinking on an empty belly makes me feel worse. It's hard though when you don't have an appetite. I smoke a big pipe of green usually and try an have an early lunch as my main meal these days to manage the routine.
yes, I simply cannot drink if I do not eat something first, otherwise I get ulcers and bad pains

so hard to eat when you're never hungry, and weed only helps so much >_<

Yeah my stomach had swollen for a while there but it's better now. Even green sometimes doesn't help I know! It's absolutely mental, it's fucking poison lol.
I was at a meeting like two years ago and this lady had the opposite issue and she didn't smoke green, just alcohol gave her the munchies. Come to think of it it used to give me the drunk munchies too but it's very rare.
I gave up tobacco and manage to smoke the odd joint without getting roped in... Alcohol is just too moreish then before I know it I'm a full blown alcoholic again unable to eat or quench my thirst no matter how much water i drink FS.
Also does anyone else get the gagging feeling?

Last edited:
How do you do it man? 💛...
Well obviously how a do it but that is hard core fair play

I like alcohol to start the evening off, a few pints of beer or some vodka. Then onto whatever drug I'm gonna take. Quite enjoyed DMT after getting tipsy first, it took away all the fear and anxiety I sometimes get.
Alcohol and DMT is such an unexpectedly good combo

And speaking as a recovering(ish) alcoholic, alcohol is definitely one of the shittiest, yet most comforting, reliable and diverse highs there is.

God I'm going to drink tonight

And speaking as a recovering(ish) alcoholic, alcohol is definitely one of the shittiest, yet most comforting, reliable and diverse highs there is.

God I'm going to drink tonight

One of my fave film lines ever is the immortal, hilarious Micheal Parks in the opening scene of from dusk till dawn -

"Pull me down a bottle of that jack - I think Im gone get tanked...tonight"