• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

alcohol and mdma

I just don’t understand why you’d want to do this. I mean, if your MDMA isn’t making you high enough, either you didn’t take enough MDMA or your stuff is too weak. And alcohol isn’t gonna fix the problem

I just don’t understand why you’d want to do this. I mean, if your MDMA isn’t making you high enough, either you didn’t take enough MDMA or your stuff is too weak. And alcohol isn’t gonna fix the problem
Because the setting I'm taking it is in a bar/club/ music event and there is loads of drink there.

Because the setting I'm taking it is in a bar/club/ music event and there is loads of drink there.
Well I heard somewhere that beer is actually more hydrating than water so if you were gonna drink, maybe choose that

Naw, I like MDMA and I like alcohol.
So here's the thing. I don't like to keep dosing MDMA after I've already felt the effects for awhile. So I'll just carry on into a good beer session.
Too much MDMA just gets speedy and less euphoric.

Naw, I like MDMA and I like alcohol.
So here's the thing. I don't like to keep dosing MDMA after I've already felt the effects for awhile. So I'll just carry on into a good beer session.
Too much MDMA just gets speedy and less euphoric.
You’re probably rehydrating yourself by doing so

It certainly seems to induce blackouts.

I was in a club doing vodka and could hardly stand up by the end of it.

Yeah, liquor I find I wake up in the middle of the night with a dry tongue and throat.
Beer is usually ok for not leading to dry mouth. But it still happens.
Just leave a glass of water by your bed so you can steer clear of dry mouth.

Because it's a nice drug combo

Because I'm in a bar or live music event and will probably always have a drink in my hand.

Everyone is doing it so not sure how you haven't noticed unless you don't go to music or club events - the drink flows.

Because I'm in a bar or live music event and will probably always have a drink in my hand.

Everyone is doing it so not sure how you haven't noticed unless you don't go to music or club events - the drink flows.
I’m deaf, dude