• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

alcohol and mdma

new2drugs

Bluelighter
drinking while on is ok or not recommended?

what are the real dangers and im sure people have done it and have stories on it.

I used to drink a lot and take MDMA back in the day. You can do it.
I don't think there's really any point to it though because one is a downer and the other an upper. And alcohol has barely any qualities you would want or need when you're wanting the effects of MDMA. The two drugs are polarizing, especially after light doses. Also, you can drink way more alcohol when you're high on MDMA and so be careful. Just because you're high on MDMA doesn't mean your body can cope with more alcohol. The stimulant will give you a false sense of security that you can drink more and that's where you can find yourself in trouble. It's happening a lot today with the youth drinking energy drinks with alcohol. The stimulant effect numbs the drunkenness so they drink way more and the end up getting very sick.

I would stay away from alcohol if you're taking MDMA. It's a completely different experience than alcohol and it rightfully deserves to be left in it's different category, because well, it's a very powerful stimulant with a whole variety of potential. Alcohol is just alcohol and is limited to what you can do with it. There are not many drugs you can combine with alcohol and reach a sweet spot easily so it's always a good idea to seperate the two, in my opinion anyway

Alcohol belongs with caffeine tobacco and weed

It rarely combines well with any other drugs

Except lsd

But that isnt really a healthy combination for Oneself

Well I have to say the opposite to everyone above. I don't think I have ever taken mdma without having a drink before or while on it, haha. It's my gateway drug of sorts, alcohol. Just don't be drunk or get drunk and you'll be just fine. Sparkling wine while on mdma is heavenly.

Which of these is better.

1. Mdma then alcohol as it kicks in.
2. Alcohol then reach of some mdma

I used to drink a lot and take MDMA back in the day. You can do it.
I don't think there's really any point to it though because one is a downer and the other an upper. And alcohol has barely any qualities you would want or need when you're wanting the effects of MDMA. The two drugs are polarizing, especially after light doses. Also, you can drink way more alcohol when you're high on MDMA and so be careful. Just because you're high on MDMA doesn't mean your body can cope with more alcohol. The stimulant will give you a false sense of security that you can drink more and that's where you can find yourself in trouble. It's happening a lot today with the youth drinking energy drinks with alcohol. The stimulant effect numbs the drunkenness so they drink way more and the end up getting very sick.

I would stay away from alcohol if you're taking MDMA. It's a completely different experience than alcohol and it rightfully deserves to be left in it's different category, because well, it's a very powerful stimulant with a whole variety of potential. Alcohol is just alcohol and is limited to what you can do with it. There are not many drugs you can combine with alcohol and reach a sweet spot easily so it's always a good idea to seperate the two, in my opinion anyway
That's how ppl pass out from rolling. Dancing, mixing M with ethanol and not drinking water.

I've heard many bad things about alcohol + MDMA, and alcohol can also contribute to serotonin syndrome

It rarely combines well with any other drugs

Except lsd

But that isnt really a healthy combination for Oneself

one of my favorite combos... I already drink a lot, but on LSD (one of my drugs of choice) I can drink like a fish seemingly without consequence

LSD seems to somehow completely prevent hangover symptoms no matter how much I drink

my guess is that LSD vasoconstriction counteracts the hangover headache which is mostly caused by vasodilation

but yeah I wouldn't go around telling people to get drunk on top of LSD (or any drug) unless they knew what they were doing

Did you hear it can cause blackouts? Wondering how much beer should have with it as a maximum

of course alcohol causes blackouts? or alcohol + MDMA?

either way, yes, alcohol makes psychedelics much more volatile and unpredictable!

stay under 2-3 drinks max to be safe, IMO

of course alcohol causes blackouts? or alcohol + MDMA?

either way, yes, alcohol makes psychedelics much more volatile and unpredictable!

stay under 2-3 drinks max to be safe, IMO
Ok thanks. Quite like the idea of trying it without any alcohol but it's too tempting when partying

I've never had problems combining booze with MDMA. I'm usually pissed as a cunt before I drop, but once it kicks in I have absolutely no desire to drink anymore. The booze can help with pre roll nerves (if you suffer from them) and doesn't seem to make any difference to the effects.

But I have a high alcohol tolerance. If you haven't, then it's probably best to leave the booze out of the equation.