• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Acid

I sourced some white on white blotter acid from America a few years back and it so much smoother then any of the euro acid I had ever taken. The euro stuff to me always feels slightly uncomfortable after the peak but this wow stuff was incredibly smooth and refreshing, like tripping with your face in a mountain stream. I don't know if this is because the American stuff was purer or because we are sold something entirely different over here.
american LSD is way better than european crystal since more attention to detail is paid during synthesis and its crafted to 99.9% purity giving zero body load or head fuck fog. So your really just turned on like a super genius instead of tripping out like euro crystal that gives you the mad shits and sore stomach since euro crystal is 84-95% purity.

american LSD is way better than european crystal since more attention to detail is paid during synthesis and its crafted to 99.9% purity giving zero body load or head fuck fog. So your really just turned on like a super genius instead of tripping out like euro crystal that gives you the mad shits and sore stomach since euro crystal is 84-95% purity.
Sounds interesting. Never been there but there are quite a few recreational substances which are of far better quality than what can be found here... LSD, as you mention, cocaine (maybe because of the closeness to South America), and of course weed, which is legal in most states, at least as medical supplement.

Can't say I've noticed any difference between US acid and any other acid myself. I think if you get acid that causes a heavy body load and head fog you've either taken too much or have an RC, I've never gotten either of those from any acid. And I have had US tabs as well, those TT tabs I liked were from the US iirc, but the reason I liked those was the potency of the xtal. The actual effects of the trip were not any different, it was stronger but didn't have fewer side effects.

Can't say I've noticed any difference between US acid and any other acid myself. I think if you get acid that causes a heavy body load and head fog you've either taken too much or have an RC, I've never gotten either of those from any acid. And I have had US tabs as well, those TT tabs I liked were from the US iirc, but the reason I liked those was the potency of the xtal. The actual effects of the trip were not any different, it was stronger but didn't have fewer side effects.
euro crystal is gammagoblins which i found are dosed right but their 95% white fluff gives undesirable body load and rough come up compared to the usual 99.9% crystals i take over the years. If you never gotten it yet it means you are only tried a small amount of different lsd purities which in your case happened to be good. I have done even bath tub lsb which was 50% iso-lsd and that shit was okay i enjoyed the trip but body load and head fog was very strong. Gammagoblins make my stomach hurt the entire night.

I've always gotten exceptionally good acid off the street in the US. Actually my least favorite tabs were ones that I was told came off the webs. The shit I get has no body load, save for perhaps slight stomach discomfort in the initial comeup that quickly fades as the trip begins. In fact the body load is more like a body jolt. It feels so fucking good physically that I always have to run, dance, etc. because physical motion feels so damn good. One the tabs I didn't like I almost felt lethargic and heavy for lack of a better word. Just couldn't quite sit right.

euro crystal is gammagoblins which i found are dosed right but their 95% white fluff gives undesirable body load and rough come up compared to the usual 99.9% crystals i take over the years. If you never gotten it yet it means you are only tried a small amount of different lsd purities which in your case happened to be good. I have done even bath tub lsb which was 50% iso-lsd and that shit was okay i enjoyed the trip but body load and head fog was very strong. Gammagoblins make my stomach hurt the entire night.

Fair enough, I will cop to not having tried a wide range of acid. I usually stock up on the good stuff when I can get especially when those TT tabs were going dirt cheap on the DNMs.

I have had acid off the street in the UK and it felt like @thegreenhand described above there, if anything I had the opposite of a body load, my body felt light and full of energy. I was in the midlands and was like "I'm gonna fucking run to London!" haha. Also my phone felt weightless and I was convinced it'd just float if I let go of it. Hint: it didn't. But it felt like gravity wasn't real.

Fair enough, I will cop to not having tried a wide range of acid. I usually stock up on the good stuff when I can get especially when those TT tabs were going dirt cheap on the DNMs.

I have had acid off the street in the UK and it felt like @thegreenhand described above there, if anything I had the opposite of a body load, my body felt light and full of energy. I was in the midlands and was like "I'm gonna fucking run to London!" haha. Also my phone felt weightless and I was convinced it'd just float if I let go of it. Hint: it didn't. But it felt like gravity wasn't real.
yeah thats the very high quality 99% crystals which is more common than what it use to be during some droughts. Most LSD is very high purity these days 95% +. UK had oldschool lsd chemists so i assume the quality has always been good just like California. In NZ i have run into all sorts of LSD from europe america and local production from various people. Hell i just dropped a tab of 95% white fluff gamma golbin 150 ug and one tab of some cali stuff 105 ug 99.9% mix together. Will be a strong trip probably but my tolerance is sky high from tripping the previous 12 weeks.

yeah thats the very high quality 99% crystals which is more common than what it use to be during some droughts. Most LSD is very high purity these days 95% +. UK had oldschool lsd chemists so i assume the quality has always been good just like California. In NZ i have run into all sorts of LSD from europe america and local production from various people. Hell i just dropped a tab of 95% white fluff gamma golbin 150 ug and one tab of some cali stuff 105 ug 99.9% mix together. Will be a strong trip probably but my tolerance is sky high from tripping the previous 12 weeks.

Yeah the UK has its own acid scene for sure. I remember the biggest drug bust ever in the UK was when the police infiltrated an acid crew in Wales. Which is fucked up if you think about it... I don't agree with the war on drugs anyway for obvious reasons, but they could have gone after gangs pushing heroin or crack and I'd at least understand from their point of view that they think they're doing good. But no let's go after a harmless group of Welsh hippies making acid. Them priorities man.

Yeah the UK has its own acid scene for sure. I remember the biggest drug bust ever in the UK was when the police infiltrated an acid crew in Wales. Which is fucked up if you think about it... I don't agree with the war on drugs anyway for obvious reasons, but they could have gone after gangs pushing heroin or crack and I'd at least understand from their point of view that they think they're doing good. But no let's go after a harmless group of Welsh hippies making acid. Them priorities man.
Disheartening, isn't it... LSD, mushrooms and psychedelic in general are on the more "ethical" side of the drug trade spectrum and their social impact limited, still, they are banned.

Aye, operation Julie. I remember that unfolding on the news when I were a nipper. Then there was a drama documentary made for TV a few years later about the whole operation. Certainly piqued my interest!

I read somewhere recently that the stuff they were knocking out was more pure than Sandoz LSD-25...

The problem is that acid makes you think for yourself. Governments would rather have a population sedated on benzos and opioids than potentially see 'the truth'.

Last edited:
SNRIs, bupe, and pregabalin all reduce the effects of psychedelics. Although pregabalin might actually add to the visuals, it will dampen the psychedelic mindset significantly. Opiates can in my opinion enhance MDMA, but they numb you too much to be enjoyable with psychs. SNRIs inhibit serotonin release, and actually I think they shouldn't have that much of a negative effect on acid because acid does not release serotonin, but they do both bind to the serotonin receptors so there's gonna be some level of interaction.

All those three together though, yeah they will weaken a trip for sure. I think pregabalin is honestly the worst offender out of the lot. I can barely think on that shit let alone trip.

But you only took a quarter of a tab as well.

I took the whole thing over the course of the day and it felt like acid (always a chance it could be fake, but pretty reliable source), done it a few times many years ago, but it's like it never got going. Had a big body buzz, but there was no trip and almost no psychedelic effect aside from a bit of colour appreciation. Had a positive effect on my headache, but it must be dampened by my meds. Very disappointed lol.

There's some other tabs around soon, I will try those too. Didn't do any harm, was a very nice buzz, but maybe these are weak or something.

Last edited:
Fuck i change it up to shrooms for one week in my major binge this year and then my lsd tolerance goes to zero. 250 ug visuals are always beyond stunning mind blowing full divine trip. Felt like i seeing underwater in gods aquarium of colours and torrents of energy. Had full ego death on LSD which has been quite alot of trips since i had the full transcendence moment with the LSD. Was witnessing the dawn of creation of the big bang. Just as quick as liberation came it faded as the ego came back in with the attachments to everything.

If only that moment could last a bit more spent the rest of the trip just thinking it over mind blown once again. UK Psydub/psyambient is on another fucking level of tripping.

Ott skylon has over the years been the factor in ego death for myself i believe on shrooms aswell such a masterpiece.

Do you prefer acid or shrooms? Are they hugely different? Never done shrooms myself

Do you prefer acid or shrooms? Are they hugely different? Never done shrooms myself
acid is my personal best buts its probably since it was my first psychedelic experince and i took 3 hits of white on white blotter like a idiot and died and was reborn after going through that wormhole of infinity.

Shrooms is very different to LSD. The visuals are more grounded with the open eyes but closed eyes will take you to a straight up alien organic realm. Shrooms very super natural instead of the switched on amped drug feeling of LSD.

Though with how nasty shrooms taste it puts me off trying to eat enough of them to have the experince i want with them its always a mission eating back mouthfulls and mouthfulls of dried shrooms.

Shrooms are more likely to induce ego death i believe than LSD but its all set and setting never can tell if that will happen at all.

I like LSD the most shrooms are super awesome aswell but with the taste and naseusa and headache the next day after the trip i limit using them to often.

Fuck i change it up to shrooms for one week in my major binge this year and then my lsd tolerance goes to zero. 250 ug visuals are always beyond stunning mind blowing full divine trip. Felt like i seeing underwater in gods aquarium of colours and torrents of energy. Had full ego death on LSD which has been quite alot of trips since i had the full transcendence moment with the LSD. Was witnessing the dawn of creation of the big bang. Just as quick as liberation came it faded as the ego came back in with the attachments to everything.

If only that moment could last a bit more spent the rest of the trip just thinking it over mind blown once again. UK Psydub/psyambient is on another fucking level of tripping.

Ott skylon has over the years been the factor in ego death for myself i believe on shrooms aswell such a masterpiece.
When you experience ego death/transdence is it typically short lived for you? I ask because I've only experienced it once on 200 ug and it was maybe 5-10 seconds total. There was certainly a gradual build up in which I could feel my ego starting to slip but it was only "dead" for that short period of time. It certainly did the trick alright, but I'm wondering how others experience it

When you experience ego death/transdence is it typically short lived for you? I ask because I've only experienced it once on 200 ug and it was maybe 5-10 seconds total. There was certainly a gradual build up in which I could feel my ego starting to slip but it was only "dead" for that short period of time. It certainly did the trick alright, but I'm wondering how others experience it
Yeah the transcendence moment is very very short pretty much like 5-10 seconds. I try to soak it all in within that few seconds. As soon as it came the ego comes back and thus you are back but you have witnessed what liberation god or enlightenment is

Aha so I’m not alone then. I suppose it’s very fitting that it happened as I was listening to the album Currents and specifically the moment of transcendence happened at the end of the song “The Moment” lol

Aha so I’m not alone then. I suppose it’s very fitting that it happened as I was listening to the album Currents and specifically the moment of transcendence happened at the end of the song “The Moment” lol
The universe sure does know how to lead a good build up to the climax. I was stuck on a thought about stimulated realities and at that moment i was tripping so hard i was stiumlating realitiies within my own mind and then i was like damm what if im just a stiumlated reality within my own mind deep down at this point i had no body and was like who is even asking the question of anything let alone stimulating infinite realities them bam it happened total transcendence fucking really hard to put into words how stunning ego death is on LSD. Been so many trips and not even on eating 800 ug i could get to it lately. Then it just comes along when i dont expect it and blows my mind open.

The universe sure does know how to lead a good build up to the climax. I was stuck on a thought about stimulated realities and at that moment i was tripping so hard i was stiumlating realitiies within my own mind and then i was like damm what if im just a stiumlated reality within my own mind deep down at this point i had no body and was like who is even asking the question of anything let alone stimulating infinite realities them bam it happened total transcendence fucking really hard to put into words how stunning ego death is on LSD. Been so many trips and not even on eating 800 ug i could get to it lately. Then it just comes along when i dont expect it and blows my mind open.
Yeah it’s damn near impossible to explain. You become part of the gigantic endless cosmic ocean and dissolve away. But as we said, no words can describe how it feels. And yeah the dose thing is tricky isn’t it. I feel like I often see people saying that they keep wanting to take more to induce ego death yet for me it happened on only 2 tabs. Personally I haven’t gone above 4 and I don’t think I ever really need/want to. When I had mine the trip was essentially leading me to it even though I went in planning for the trip to be more on the lighthearted side. It kept telling me to lay down on my bed and put my noise canceling headphones on. So I did, and I listened to some of my favorite songs then I was like oooh let’s try an album and Tame impala is of course a natural choice on LSD and then lo and behold it happened.

Never has happened to me again. Even if I never see it again I’m still eternally grateful to have witnessed it at least once in my life

Yeah it’s damn near impossible to explain. You become part of the gigantic endless cosmic ocean and dissolve away. But as we said, no words can describe how it feels. And yeah the dose thing is tricky isn’t it. I feel like I often see people saying that they keep wanting to take more to induce ego death yet for me it happened on only 2 tabs. Personally I haven’t gone above 4 and I don’t think I ever really need/want to. When I had mine the trip was essentially leading me to it even though I went in planning for the trip to be more on the lighthearted side. It kept telling me to lay down on my bed and put my noise canceling headphones on. So I did, and I listened to some of my favorite songs then I was like oooh let’s try an album and Tame impala is of course a natural choice on LSD and then lo and behold it happened.

Never has happened to me again. Even if I never see it again I’m still eternally grateful to have witnessed it at least once in my life
i eat alot of LSD and that full true ego death is very rare hell this time i just popped two tabs wanting to have a strong visual recreational trip and just when i lest expected it. So many times i have gone in trying for ego death and nothing. Shit i believe it might be one of those 1 in a 40 type trip things or more.