European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Acid

Inso

Bluelighter
I've not done it in years, been offered some tabs and told the dosage without asking first. 300ug. Anyone else getting decent acid at the moment? Gonna cut em in half that seems a hefty dose for a fairly inexperienced user.

I wouldn't worry about the "purity" of the acid - I havn't had any bunk in 10 years. And that's an awful lot of acid. There's no "strychnine" or "speed" in it - you can't get them in a blotter.

I wouldn't worry about the "purity" of the acid - I havn't had any bunk in 10 years. And that's an awful lot of acid. There's no "strychnine" or "speed" in it - you can't get them in a blotter.

Good stuff. I'm sure it'll be fine, been getting other stuff from the same source for a while. It does seem like a massive dose for one tab lol. Not really looking to trip I'm using it to treat my cluster headaches. Gonna see if I can figure out how to cut it into four

Uncle Ismenes tip for acid - patent pending - is to split the dose in two and take it 20-25 minutes apart. This seems to change the nature of it entirely - takes you through "ismenes wormhole" in space and time and creates a trip like the very best, cleanest E you've ever had in your life. Lot less mindfuck.

Sounds like a plan. I'm starting small and working my way up. Ismene's wormhole, I wonder what I'll find inside? 😯

Your acid wont be 300 ug. Probably 100-150 ug with how much people like to talk up the doses on them. 100 ug is medium to strong trip 150 ug heavy 200 ug in another realm 300 ug is seeing god.

Your acid wont be 300 ug. Probably 100-150 ug with how much people like to talk up the doses on them. 100 ug is medium to strong trip 150 ug heavy 200 ug in another realm 300 ug is seeing god.

Wow ok, wasn't quite sure about doses. I'm splitting these tabs just to be sure. I'd prefer not to see god, I've too much to answer for.

A big dose of acid isn't any fun at all - you just sit there overwhelmed and feeling like absolute shit. Start low and get an idea of a comfortable dose and then take a peak through ismenes wormhole :)

There are such things as fake tabs that contain RCs, in the past there were many warnings about N-BOMe and DOx being sold as acid, these require higher doses but are still active in the microgram to 1mg range and therefore still fit on blotters just fine.

I'm not sure how common this is nowadays though, or if it ever was very common in the UK. Most of these warnings came from the US.

At the moment the main psychedelic RCs being made are actually LSD analogues anyway, and I think those others have fallen out of fashion (likely due to being banned in China etc).

Anyway if they really are 300ug you definitely want to cut it in half for a first time trip. A true 100ug dose of high quality acid is plenty strong. I remember getting TT tabs that were confirmed at something like 98% purity and dosed at 100ug, they were good fucking shit! 100ug is an ideal dose if the acid is that high quality.

That was exceptionally good xtal though. And yeah as has been noted dealers just make up doses.

Since it's your first trip though I recommend taking half a tab just in case the dose actually is high, then if it feels weak because it's actually a normal dose just take the other half.

There are such things as fake tabs that contain RCs, in the past there were many warnings about N-BOMe and DOx being sold as acid, these require higher doses but are still active in the microgram to 1mg range and therefore still fit on blotters just fine.

I'm not sure how common this is nowadays though, or if it ever was very common in the UK. Most of these warnings came from the US.

At the moment the main psychedelic RCs being made are actually LSD analogues anyway, and I think those others have fallen out of fashion (likely due to being banned in China etc).

Anyway if they really are 300ug you definitely want to cut it in half for a first time trip. A true 100ug dose of high quality acid is plenty strong. I remember getting TT tabs that were confirmed at something like 98% purity and dosed at 100ug, they were good fucking shit! 100ug is an ideal dose if the acid is that high quality.

That was exceptionally good xtal though. And yeah as has been noted dealers just make up doses.

Since it's your first trip though I recommend taking half a tab just in case the dose actually is high, then if it feels weak because it's actually a normal dose just take the other half.

I actually took a quarter tab. That's 80mcg ish if the dose is to be believed. I think it is, I was told it upfront without asking, known this guy for ages. Thanks for the advice. It's kicking in quick, feel chilled and my crippling headache is better.

Should I smoke lots of weed while on this? Got El Chapo looks pengggg

Nah not on your first trip. Weed massively potentiates psychedelics.

Too late lol. Having one small spliff, don't have the urge to smoke a lot. This is just a mild effect so far, had half the tab.

Also I'm on Duloxetine (SNRI) which is reported to dampen the effects somewhat. And Buprenorphine patches and Pregabalin. How much will these potentiate it do you reckon?

Too late lol. Having one small spliff, don't have the urge to smoke a lot. This is just a mild effect so far, had half the tab.

Also I'm on Duloxetine (SNRI) which is reported to dampen the effects somewhat. And Buprenorphine patches and Pregabalin. How much will these potentiate it do you reckon?

I've got absolutely no idea, but given it's about 6-7 hours later, I guess you could tell us soon enough. I'd imagine the experience would be altered somewhat. Possibly dampened in some ways and heightened in others.

Either way, I'd be surprised if your acid tabs are 300ug. Street acid is rarely anywhere near the stated dose, and I don't trust it at all. I'm just sticking with gamma goblin tabs, then I know exactly where I'm at. Two 105ug void realms and I was in a very nice but deep space. Three and I would have started wondering who I was; but that's what I wanted, because when you come round a bit, there's nothing quite like the candyflip to make you remember & then show you who you can be.

Uncle Ismenes tip for acid - patent pending - is to split the dose in two and take it 20-25 minutes apart. This seems to change the nature of it entirely - takes you through "ismenes wormhole" in space and time and creates a trip like the very best, cleanest E you've ever had in your life. Lot less mindfuck.

Given you're as specific and sure with this method of yours as I am with candyflip timing, I plan to try your method sometime, and then finish it off with a candyflip.

Last edited:

SNRIs, bupe, and pregabalin all reduce the effects of psychedelics. Although pregabalin might actually add to the visuals, it will dampen the psychedelic mindset significantly. Opiates can in my opinion enhance MDMA, but they numb you too much to be enjoyable with psychs. SNRIs inhibit serotonin release, and actually I think they shouldn't have that much of a negative effect on acid because acid does not release serotonin, but they do both bind to the serotonin receptors so there's gonna be some level of interaction.

All those three together though, yeah they will weaken a trip for sure. I think pregabalin is honestly the worst offender out of the lot. I can barely think on that shit let alone trip.

But you only took a quarter of a tab as well.

I sourced some white on white blotter acid from America a few years back and it so much smoother then any of the euro acid I had ever taken. The euro stuff to me always feels slightly uncomfortable after the peak but this wow stuff was incredibly smooth and refreshing, like tripping with your face in a mountain stream. I don't know if this is because the American stuff was purer or because we are sold something entirely different over here.