• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Canadian acid looks cracking, much more interesting and varied blotter art!

Really clean and potent new print in Winnipeg. Purple mandala (hunab ku) probably the best I've seen in a long time come this way.
NSFW:
dyp0n8.jpg

Oh man, that print is very similar to a print I had around this time two years ago. It was the strongest acid I'd ever had, some crazy trips with that stuff. They're mentioned here with pictures about a quarter of the way down the page in nuro's post: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/137432-Acid-In-Canada/page28

Slight differences, like the white lines delineating hits and it looks like the new print doesn't have the Mayan numerals in the background. Oh man, I still have some of those saved and they still have some serious kick. I hope the new ones are as strong as the old ones were, I'd love to get my hands on them again. We used to call them Mayans, but I think they were being called Illuminatis in Montreal.

Sweet, supposed to be getting some greyish-purple microdots. Apparently they're pill shaped and around 1-2mm big. Anyone have experience with these? Looking around forums I've seen mention of red stars (which I've had), blue stars, and black dots, but not greyish-purple. I hope they're as strong as the reds stars, mmmhmm goodness me.

so...do you think the red stars were the strongest dots you've had then? that makes me happy to have a few of the reds myself :)
i heard that the blue ones were supposed to be stronger (~200 ug). same supposed dose for the black pill shaped ones.

They are but it doesn't really mean much as thus far they are also the only dots I've had. I had also heard the blue and black dots were supposed to be stronger but it seems they were less widely distributed. That or people were more hush hush about them. That being said, the red stars stack up nicely compared to a lot of the blotter and liquid I've seen over the years. One of the few batches I've had where one hit could give a worthwhile trip. I'm excited to see how these new dots compare.

Greyish purple microdots... Love em!

Sweet, supposed to be getting some greyish-purple microdots. Apparently they're pill shaped and around 1-2mm big. Anyone have experience with these? Looking around forums I've seen mention of red stars (which I've had), blue stars, and black dots, but not greyish-purple. I hope they're as strong as the reds stars, mmmhmm goodness me.

Yeh, while they've dried up here now (sob) the past few years have seen a regular supply of Double barrel pulple mic's (which in actual size were about 1 3/4 mm). You'll love them. A true 45 min delay before the start of the trip and impressivly clean with no battery taste in mouth the next morning. On the potancy scale they hold their own (not the best but just below). A single hit is good for about 1 1/2 hour build up to a good 4-5 hour peek followed by a couple hours of smooth dropping down (Extended with canibanoids). While being acid is going to mean they are obviouslly a head buzz, these microdots also fall under that rare catagory of 'cid that also provides a nice mellow body buzz. My bro's and I found taking 3 to 5 of them really produces good trails and audio aura (echoey). As I said, its pretty clean and sleep is easilly acheivable 10hrs after taking it + You don't feel spent when you wake up. Ummmmmm Talking about them again gives me an acid chill (shiiivvvveeeeerrrr). Wish I would have set aside a buch here before they dried up. You have my envy and I'm sure you'll love them...

Regards.

Mmmm, sounds good. Finally have a few in hand, though I don't know if I would call them purple. How purple were the ones you had? These look more like hockey pucks to me. Anyone with experience with the black dots that went around recently can comment on how black they were and what size/shape? I'm curious to nail down the identity of these Of course eating a few will no doubt give me the best idea of what they're all about.

my buddy in ottawa area has black microdots

anyone else try them

the flower of life (I call them snowflakes) were nice

NSFW:
iz2opl.jpg

talking about these? cuz these microdots have been coming and going in nova scotia for probably 10 or more years, and orangeish-pinkish ones that are a tinyyyyy bit smaller then the purple ones, but not really much of a difference.. both are good but im positive theyre 2CB, not LSD. i seen other purple microdots on pillreports testing for 2CB that looked identical, and it would also make more sense because me, along with everyone i know that sniffed them, would come up almost instantly and REALLY hard, which would make some of them puke.. ive only sniffed them once though, wayyy more high then dropping them thats for sure, also it burns like fucking HELL; which are all signs of 2CB lol. also the duration is probably only 4/5/6 hours depending how many you take. i usually would drop 2 at once and be pretty good for 5 hours lol, stuff moving and breathing / happy mood and laughing at everything. i dropped 3 at once like 3 weekends ago and was way more high then i expected for probably 6 or 7 hours, rainbow fractal patterns all over everything and basically completely over my vision, and at times my vision would tint red and blue kinda like when your wearing 3D glasses lol. sparkles everywhere in the air. pitch would change alot and my vision would layer and overlap everytime id look at something new, but all in all it was good hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they're way more black and smaller than those, I'll see if I can borrow a camera and take a picture. They kind of look like tiny hockey pucks. Green1 it sounds like your buddy has the same ones I do. I still haven't had a chance to sample but I've heard pretty good things so far. Apparently they're clean and strong, but not the strongest. I've heard the flower of life/snowflakes with the dark background are stronger. I saw a few of those in Montreal too, but no one was selling them that I encountered. Anyways, anything I have to say on them is second hand until I have a chance to try them.

yeah the microdots i have are called black by my friend

they have an X on them sort of

VERY small

Yeah, definitely the same ones. I didn't notice the X until I checked them after reading your post. Some have it, some don't, some just have a single line, and the side with the imprint seems to be a little lighter than the other side. Yeah, they're really tiny, I nearly lost one inspecting it just now as I dropped it and it fell into my sleeve, haha. Don't suppose you've got any more info on how they are? I don't think I'll have time to try them until the weekend.

dum deee dummm.... any good PAPER around?
Cause I haven't seen any decent paper is some time now.
Prices outrageous on the crappier ones.

Acid price is always outrageous in my experience (same area as you). It's a specialty drug with a low and infrequent market base. A good situation is finding 100ug hits for *piece of paper with an ex-president on it* each and next to no discount for buying in quantity. The main advantage to buying in quantity is knowing you have a supply and won't have to look or run out for a while because the supply is so damn unsteady.

Acid price is always outrageous in my experience (same area as you). It's a specialty drug with a low and infrequent market base. A good situation is finding 100ug hits for *piece of paper with an ex-president on it* each and next to no discount for buying in quantity. The main advantage to buying in quantity is knowing you have a supply and won't have to look or run out for a while because the supply is so damn unsteady.

I guess we will just have to wait till Summer. *sigh* Or a trip to west coast?

orange popsicle do you know whats in the black microdot

Last edited:
Nope, the ones I've seen were red, and I didn't hear anything great about them... so im not going to waste my time :) I'd rather wait than be disappointed.