• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

i was told this particular batch of mad hatters i have acquired in ottawa was overdosed accidently. one hit was much stronger than 5 hits of the strongest acid i have previously had, which i believe to be regular street quality acid. 1 hit of this stuff had me right fucked: there was an omnipresent ultrachill entity bullying its way through my mind untying knots and revealing to me logical flaws in the way i perceive reality. all while i was running through a marsh barefoot in the dead of night. extremely intense high, unlike previous acid trips. unpleasant at times - i was wearing a pair of wet boxers and sensory overload was so powerful that i felt an arctic chill - but well worth it and i just felt great to be alive after getting through such an overwhelming experience.

I currently got some random cid that has a bunch of lines on it, perforated. Another sheet of just a luke brown type picture not perforated.

Anyone seen or know anything about these?
NSFW:
robotlucy.jpg

NSFW:
robotlucy.jpg
recently had those. Took 3 and has some nice tripping, its not as good as the WoW from down south but its still clean.

An intelligent person was able to deduce what the print was. Dominoes as in the game with the little blocks. Had me and my dealer confused as fuck lol.

Interestingly though the hits may not have all been layed properly. IME I took 3 hits one day and 3 hits the very next day. The first three were bomb and the next three were bunk, as in no effects what so ever. All hits were from the same strip. I;m sure someone more experienced can pipe in with a good guess. My best guess so far is that it was just tolerance from the previous days experience although a second party had the exact same thing happen to them so iunno.

All in all the hits that had me tripping felt pretty much as good as the lucy ive had before (WoW and Cherubs) and were definatly not some do(X). Good tripping to whoever takes these!! Glad to see other members talking about these also.

Mine are not perforated, nor have lines on the back but it's the same print =) Hope they are good ^_^

You probably still had a tolerance from the first trip which is why it had no effects the second time around.

I guess mine were not perforated either, but I just assumed that the squares were individual hits.

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW:
robotlucy.jpg

looks like robots right?
the sheets are full of different coloured little dudes with different lines and dots for faces. good stuff, not overly potent, but a nice clean trip.

IME I took 3 hits one day and 3 hits the very next day. The first three were bomb and the next three were bunk, as in no effects what so ever.

Mmmm...

My best guess so far is that it was just tolerance from the previous days experience although a second party had the exact same thing happen to them so iunno.

There's your own answer to your question. Tolerance and cross-tolerance is very well known among and between psychedelics. You can't go around calling those last 3 hits "bunk." You surely wasted them, but you're the only one to blame for that.

There's your own answer to your question. Tolerance and cross-tolerance is very well known among and between psychedelics. You can't go around calling those last 3 hits "bunk." You surely wasted them, but you're the only one to blame for that.
I meant they were bunk as in I had NO effects from them. Given that someone else had the same thing happen I felt it was worth noting that there is a chance that the hits were not layed properly.

It probably was only tolerance. A tolerance is obviously expected dosing two days in a row, but so significant as to make it so that there were no noticeable effects whatsoever? On top of that the person who re dosed the second day is rather sensitive to psychedelics and its pretty unusual they didn't feel anything either.

From my experience with these tabs its not to far of a long shot to say some hits were indeed bunk and not layed properly. I'm not saying they are but I cant rule that they aren't. This wasn't the first time I had taken LSD two days in a row though it was the first time I didn't trip on the second day of dosing. I know this is all anecdotal but that doesn't mean it should be ignored and it should definatly be compared with other peoples experience with these tabs.

I for the most part think the problems came from set and setting combined with tolerance though really aside from the effects I get from the tabs, what the fuck do i know about this lucy

Last edited:
Just saying, this happens with many psychedelics... cid, mush. Doing it the 2nd day (especially in a row) decreases the the effect ALOT if not completely(depending on how much you took the previous day).

But maybe SOME were not as layed the same as others? Anyone else have experience like this with these? I remember the pokemon were not laid properly, most were really weak, but those who were lucky got the strong ones:p

What I was saying is that there may be a chance that the batch of blotters vary in potency, but it is without doubt far-fetched to consider saying it after dosing two days in a row. It is, IMO, unrealistic to make such a statement after those experimenting conditions.

mraw...havent dosed since thanks giveing 2010 and those were on black hieros did 2 and had a blast! :) just been searching by foot since .

recently had those. Took 3 and has some nice tripping, its not as good as the WoW from down south but its still clean.

An intelligent person was able to deduce what the print was. Dominoes as in the game with the little blocks. Had me and my dealer confused as fuck lol.

Interestingly though the hits may not have all been layed properly. IME I took 3 hits one day and 3 hits the very next day. The first three were bomb and the next three were bunk, as in no effects what so ever. All hits were from the same strip. I;m sure someone more experienced can pipe in with a good guess. My best guess so far is that it was just tolerance from the previous days experience although a second party had the exact same thing happen to them so iunno.

All in all the hits that had me tripping felt pretty much as good as the lucy ive had before (WoW and Cherubs) and were definatly not some do(X). Good tripping to whoever takes these!! Glad to see other members talking about these also.

I don't think these are dominos

they almost seem like morse code

as for taking 3 the next day, :) after a good dose I don't feel like any for a while

I second the fact that the next day, the same dosage will be very weak because of tolerance so you have to at least double the dose if you want same effects (in my experience)

not saying that they could have not been laid improperly

NSFW:
robotlucy.jpg

My god I cannot believe these are still floating around. They're mayan calendar prints. I had some about 5 years ago. Pretty decent about 100ug, maybe a bit under. 1 is a good high, 2 is a mild trip, 3 is a solid trip.

Blotter prints seem to continue to be produced for years in Canada. People on BL are still posting pics of prints I've had years ago. In fact there's only 3 prints I've had; Mayan calendar (above), Hunab Ku/Flower of life, and the Luke Brown Blue Goddess type print; all of them unperforated and around the same 100ug strength.

Mayan Calendars! AH!!

First of all, I had no idea they looked like that.
Second, there are some Mayan Calendars (maybe they don't have the same print anymore) being produced in Europe that are tested at 200ug. From what I know, those are the strongest blotters going around at the moment. I really doubt they have the same print if the ones you had were 100ug...

Likely not; Canadian-European drug markets usually don't cross paths. (we don't get their prints and they don't get ours; same goes for E pills). Also European acid blotters are notorious for being super strong; 200ug is more or less common, whereas in north america 100ug is a decent print.

Those mayan calendars are european and are not dosed as advertised by the people pushing it all, but they're definitely above 100µg, I will say that.

They're all over now