• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

I wish we could talk prices on here. I've tracked down some of those mandala/snowflakes but they're actually the most expensive acid I've ever come across. It's breaking my heart, I want 'em but they are so pricey. I wish I knew what the rest of y'all are paying for them. Alas, maybe if I keep looking I can find them for cheaper.

jaunty, it breaks my heart too that doses are so expensive but it sort of always comes through, so no worry, just patience

my friend picked up some mayan calendars, but these are different then the other _ . . __ . . they have colors on them too

will sample asap :) and let know, might even take a pic

Do the mayan calendars look anything like these?

Really clean and potent new print in Winnipeg. Purple mandala (hunab ku) probably the best I've seen in a long time come this way.
NSFW:
dyp0n8.jpg

I think I'm going to go ahead and bite the bullet and get some of the mandalas at the high price. It's my best option for cid right now and they're pretty highly reviewed by everyone here. Be nice to have some powerful hits again.

I'd love to hear how those mayans are, too, green1. Especially if they're the same print as the blue hits in the picture. I had a print almost identical to that two years ago and it was the strongest acid I've ever had, cheapest, too ;) They were less than half the price I'm getting these mandalas for and I don't see how these mandalas could be better, though that would certainly make my day if they were. (Mods: If I'm breaking the price discussion rule here feel free to edit it or let me know and I'll edit that last bit out, I'm not really clear on how specific you can get)

Last edited:
jaunty, it breaks my heart too that doses are so expensive but it sort of always comes through, so no worry, just patience

my friend picked up some mayan calendars, but these are different then the other _ . . __ . . they have colors on them too

will sample asap :) and let know, might even take a pic
Ive got a low quality picture of a ten strip if neeeded. The ones i sampled back in the summer time were good (SMALL chance they were laid unevenly, but im not getting back into that) and out of the 13 or so hits i had one was definitely blue so they maybe the same as the other ones.

Anyone in the thread from Calgary AB? From about July 2010-Jan 2011 I was able to get some pretty decent sheets. From what I know, the majority (if not all) of the cid over here is driven up by a guy from vancouver, usually comes for a week and gets rid of thousands of tabs. It was good for a bit but around Jan/Feb I started getting DOx chemicals instead (you know the ones where the blotter is twice as big and it tastes like a bitter metal when you gobble it up). I hate not knowing exactly what I'm taking, but I must admit, i got a sheet and each tab had a pic of a pyramid with an eyeball inside of it (we just called them pyramid eyeballs). It tasted like death when you ate it. According to all my friends it wasn't very good, no visuals or anything. They all dropped 2 tabs each. I took 4 tabs (was terrible to taste that for 20 minutes), and a LOT of ketamine (im talking about 450mg lines of REALLY strong stuff), and I was floored, seeing colours, everything moving, it was wild. But I can't find K anymore, so I'm very uncertain if I'm willing to drop a stack of cash on a sheet of something that may end out to be another DOx. Thanks in advance if anyone from Cowtown reads this!

New print Kunab Ku, very very yummy. More potent then the flower of life (snowflake) in my opinion. One was fantastic, buddy tried 2 and was really surprised at the strength, =) <3

NSFW:
paperss.jpg

Just got those hunab ku as well. friends keep saying they are even MORE potent than the ones before it which were similar.

Such quality! I could live my whole life without seeing better and be entirely happy. I`m very experienced over 100 trips and ONE tab is effective. two is preferred and 4 is BIG

damn guys

wow.

I am getting vibrations just looking at that picture

Really clean and potent new print in Winnipeg. Purple mandala (hunab ku) probably the best I've seen in a long time come this way.
NSFW:
dyp0n8.jpg

yeah that's weird I also had a sheet of the blotter on top back in 09

im convinced all those hanub kus/snowflakes/dancing blue bears/other seems to be canadian stuff isnt real lsd and is some other form of lsx ergoloid derivatives. what do you guys think?

Don't know about you, but everything I posted and tried is LSD far as i can tell. No complaints here!

haha damn straight i tooka shower that seemed almost 3 hours it was probly almost an hour in reality.

definately not .

the hanab ku varities ive tried are def an derivative. you should try to sample some good clean euro doses (dalai llama/dancing bears) or some good white fluff from the south. the differences are like night and day imo

Got a few of these dark tabs. It's black, with some very smudgy psychedelic fractal thing happening.
Only got a ten strip so I can't really tell what it is. Anyone from TO seen these? That's where I got them from.
Planning on dropping at Tool on the 25th! :)

the hanab ku varities ive tried are def an derivative. you should try to sample some good clean euro doses (dalai llama/dancing bears) or some good white fluff from the south. the differences are like night and day imo
Who is to say its whats from Europe or America that isnt real L?

I dont think anyone on this board (or very few people) are qualified enough to say for certain that the blotter/liquid etc.. they consumed was LSD. It would all be anecdotal because I dont think anyone here has GC/MS their shit or had taken it from a legitimate source.

This really goes back to buying from a black market street source and not being able to identify for sure what your ACTUALLY getting because there's no control over the distribution.

Unless you guys (dextc and horses) have ever gotten your shit from a government approved lab (even then theres still room for error) or had a blotter GC/MS then your not really able to say what is and what isn't on that LSD (Like almost everyone on this forum)

Who is to say its whats from Europe or America that isnt real L?

I dont think anyone on this board (or very few people) are qualified enough to say for certain that the blotter/liquid etc.. they consumed was LSD. It would all be anecdotal because I dont think anyone here has GC/MS their shit or had taken it from a legitimate source.

This really goes back to buying from a black market street source and not being able to identify for sure what your ACTUALLY getting because there's no control over the distribution.

Unless you guys (dextc and horses) have ever gotten your shit from a government approved lab (even then theres still room for error) or had a blotter GC/MS then your not really able to say what is and what isn't on that LSD (Like almost everyone on this forum)

ive eaten a lot of different doses sourced from different countries. all the shit ive eaten from canada have produced noticeably different highs when compared to the other stuff edit: some doses about 2 years ago were all white with very faint blue lines, rectangle in shape not square were super clean, but the weakest stuff i have ever come across. its always seems way more speedy like a club drug and even on 4 5 6 strong tabs has never produced fractal type visuals or anything geometric for that matter, tons of flares and shroomy like breathing. it kicks in super quick, on a strong trip sometimes 15 minutes, the peak is always short, and it always feels like stages, okay im comin up, okay im peaking, okay im coming down. strange body loads, gastrol intestinal discomfort, and muscle tension, and SHIVERS

the other stuff always takes longer, an hour and a half to two hours with a shorter come up with fat doses, but its a clean euporia-ridden having sex with the cosmos and i can literally blink my eyes and have the visuals go away, blink again and be back in fractal pixie land.

to me, it seems like theyre similar but not the same, unfortunetly cause im surrounded by a surplus of it and a scarcity of, what i feel, good doses.

Back in March 2011 I got some of those Mandala's; which were known to me as Flower of Life. The first time I did them (In March), was excellent, it took a while to come on but when it did it was mainly a body-high and a mindfuck; then all of a sudden "Wham!" and my vision was full of intense fractals; mainly reds. It lasted upwards of 10Hrs in total, so possibly a DOxx or 2C-X, but I think it was a legit batch starting to die, and then DOxx or 2C-X added to re-strengthen them to get them sold. But, I bought from this source again in April 2011, and it was a totally different high; what I believe to be badly laid 2C-E, maybe mixed w/ DOxx. I've had a full on flashback from the first time I did them, hence my believing it was mixed Lucy. But the second time sent me straight down the rabbit hole and out the other side to the fields; I haven't quite ever come down fully from them, sometimes I still feel high as fuck, smoking weed makes me trip hard sometimes. So, I believe I may have developed HPPD from them D:

Not sure if it has any impact, but the first time I did them; I did one tab, and then 1/2 a tab about 6-8 hours in. Trip was intense, but manageable - no ill after-effects, I have experienced a flashback from the trip. The second time though, I only did one tab; about 2 weeks or so after the first time - And as I said, "Straight down the rabbit hole, out the other side, and I could see the battery farms.". But, the second time I did them, I had VERY bad chest pains every quarter hour or so; and horrible sweats. I've never quite come down from the second time, and I get horrible almost constant Deja Vu from that trip.

I believe the second time I did them, it was 2C-E; hence the bad chest pains - as I've read 2C-E is metabolized by the lungs.

I'm in Calgary, AB. If you see these blotters, do not take them. Dispose of them, don't just give them away, DISPOSE of them.

EDIT; It sucks, cause I do know that these Mandala's were being circulated by a reliable well-known source in Canada for years; and now some ass-hat has the same blotter and distributing shit chems not lucy.

RE-EDIT; If you've taken this Blotter, and are experience strange after-effects in both perception, and physical; PM me. I wish to get a topic going dedicated to this subject.

Last edited: