• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

who else is dropping for the roger waters "the wall live" tour in toronto?=D =D cand friggin wait!!!

who else is dropping for the roger waters "the wall live" tour in toronto?=D =D cand friggin wait!!!

Haha, nice! I dropped a quarter of mushrooms for dark side of the moon in Toronto in 2007. Damn, was that ever intense. Did you see the wall live when he toured it around this time last year? I caught it in Ottawa and it was pretty awesome, though I could see acid taking things a little over the edge given the darker aspects of that album and the heavy political statements he's been using it to make on these tours. Then again, that wall is huge and they project some crazy stuff on it...

A good buddy of mine went when it came around here like last September and said it was fucking awesome. I'm so jealous that would be awesome! I suggested the same thing about how that's a pretty dark story and thought tripping might prove a little uncomfortable in that situation. He didn't argue against that fact but he said it was overall a really awesome experience.

^ Just checked it out, June 25th; I may attend as well :)
lulz sorry to de-rail thread guys! I'm going to the july 23rd or was it june 23rd? iunno. On topic though whats going around in the GTA? preferably prints instead of dots.

Anyone know what fakes are going around too? I definatly dont want some blanks or worse for a concert...

Last good I had around here was Mayan Calenders and I'd have said that they were clean L (albeit I've only tried 3 different prints in a span of a few years so...)

I plan to go to the wall live when it's in Edmonton. Though I won't be dropping cuz I'll need to find scalper tickets and such first, and a concert is no where near enough time for me to trip, especially since I can't find a DD to take me on the hour long ride home.

Got around to trying the black dots today. Pretty much confirmed what I'd been told about them. They're clean and strong but not the strongest. Nice stuff.

had a full sheet of the avatars and a full sheet of shivas between a few of my friends. Had this other kind earlier but it was terrible. Avatars were amazing

purple (sold as black but really purple) microdots.. with an x or a line on them

not worth your time nor money

they do something... but you will be disappointed this I can guarantee
as your attorney I would advise you to stay away from them

i know 2 people who ate 2 and it did nothing to them either

Last edited:
Ah man, I feel really bad that you got burned on my recommendation. I found them to be more or less on par with plenty of blotter I've had in the past. They're definitely not the strongest acid I've had but they're by far not the worst acid I've had either. I personally took five but I soared and I figured two or three would be a more reasonable dose for your average Joe. I've since talked to a few people who took two or three and had a blast so it surprises me that you and your friends are getting nothing off two. I hope you didn't pay too much for them as I know acid can be pretty overpriced these days.

hah I only ate one

the price
expensive

the mandalas/snow flakes we're awesome
just one, was psychedelic

these are poopoo

if I had to eat 4-5 to soar

that would have cost me yikes

Yeah, I got a decent enough deal on them to not complain. I've been trying to track down some of those mandala/snowflakes, 1 to trip is always nice. :)

Yeah, i'm actually considering dropping on xmas day:p It's been so long, and it would be with the person i'd like to do it with most.