Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO the best tabs usually come on non-perforated white-on-white. Generally a print is added to disguise the discoloration caused by low quality acid. Don't have any experience with your particular batch, however, and I've certainly seen high quality tabs with a print before.

Ah, well, I have no specs, first time trying acid, and I don't have the tabs yet! I just like doing research before hand. And googling Super Mario Acid is so hopeless, haha. Thanks for the replies though! =]

Ah, well, I have no specs, first time trying acid, and I don't have the tabs yet! I just like doing research before hand. And googling Super Mario Acid is so hopeless, haha. Thanks for the replies though! =]

Super mario made their way thru australia not too long ago i believe...

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS.. If the tabs in question are blotter paper with Super mario on them, but, lil specks here and there of what seems to be a powder which is very firmly "stuck on" the blotter paper... DO NOT TAKE THEM!!!

If the tabs are similar in description to what i just described, please be aware that you will more than likely be ingesting Bromo-DragonFly...

Bromo - will hit u in 3hours after ingestion and will take u on a trip lasting 24hours+

From Wiki - Dose for Bromo-DragonFly.

The typical dose of Bromo-DragonFLY is not known, however it has varied from 500 μg to 1 mg.[1] It has about 300 times the potency of mescaline, or 1/5th the potency of LSD. It has been sold in the form of blotters, similar to the distribution method of LSD, which has led to confusion, and reports of mistakenly consuming Bromo-DragonFly. It has a much longer duration of action than LSD and can last for up to 2–3 days[1] following a single large dose, with a slow onset of action that can take up to 6 hours before the effects are felt.

BE SAFE!! :)

Super mario made their way thru australia not too long ago i believe...

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS.. If the tabs in question are blotter paper with Super mario on them, but, lil specks here and there of what seems to be a powder which is very firmly "stuck on" the blotter paper... DO NOT TAKE THEM!!!

If the tabs are similar in description to what i just described, please be aware that you will more than likely be ingesting Bromo-DragonFly...

Bromo - will hit u in 3hours after ingestion and will take u on a trip lasting 24hours+

From Wiki - Dose for Bromo-DragonFly.

The typical dose of Bromo-DragonFLY is not known, however it has varied from 500 μg to 1 mg.[1] It has about 300 times the potency of mescaline, or 1/5th the potency of LSD. It has been sold in the form of blotters, similar to the distribution method of LSD, which has led to confusion, and reports of mistakenly consuming Bromo-DragonFly. It has a much longer duration of action than LSD and can last for up to 2–3 days[1] following a single large dose, with a slow onset of action that can take up to 6 hours before the effects are felt.

BE SAFE!! :)

Thank you very much for this warning! I'm going to be sure to check that out! Haha, the guy who is selling me the acid tells me he tripped for 13 hours. But then I had heard stories that 2 guys tripped for 2-3 days, which sketched me out. But then again, it might not be the same batch! Sounds like they weren't informed about Bromo-DragonFly! haha. Thanks again! =]

Two to three days???? That's fucking absurd. I can't imagine still tripping after I wake up, and continuing it through out the day...

Is it safe to take though? If it is completely harmless, I'd like to try it at least once. Its an experience lol :p

^ You probably wouldn't sleep.. :p

bromo-dragonfly is pretty easy on the head it's not like a full blown trip.. although the visuals are amazing..

Be aware though by the second day i felt physically horrible.. felt like i was heating up and just urgh..

By the way to the person that said ink is normally added to disguise other chemicals that aren't LSD that's just bullcrap..

Yea, i've been seeing a lot of bromo going around the hippie fest circuit. People are selling it as acid. I refuse to buy cid from any strangers these days. A lot of the times it's either 2c-i or bromo and although they both aren't terrible psychedelics, It still isn't that same as good ole faithful LSD-25

By the way to the person that said ink is normally added to disguise other chemicals that aren't LSD that's just bullcrap..

Not to disguise other chemicals. Low quality liquid will sometimes stein a blotter off-white or brown. Don't eat the brown acid, man. ;)

Would anyone say that blotter or any form could be found in NYC? Last time I checked it's dry as hell up here in Manhattan. Someone tried to sell me a vial for 4 jawbreakers and a package of envelopes -_-. Sounded like a scam. What's up in the city?

Buy a field test kit.

I didn't want to read the whole bitching thing, but did any of you get ahold of the red stars dots? How about those multicolor microdots?

Last time I had acid it was WoW dosed with needlepoint! Hoffmans I had from about 1 year back had a alex grey image on the back and had a soapy taste that iirc people thought was dosed with blood thinner for effective sublingual use.

I also had a few sheet of the blue shivas, or buddahs as people called them, with the outline print of ganesha on the back and they were dosed pretty well for the low cost.

Dancing condom with ocean art on the back (blotter) floating around...the NE

Anyone have any experiences with them yet? They look like very small hits.

dry

damn.. you all should consider urselves very lucky for having access to such an amazing substance. The sac area of Cali is waaayyy too dry.. doses r not the 'in thing' to do around here...sux ass..
so enjoy a dose for me!

~J

the sac area of Cali is waaayyy too dry

....wat?

NorCal is one of the wettest areas regarding LSD in the entire nation! Look harder, I know for a fact it's all around the bay and other areas of NorCal, including SacTown.

Dancing condom with ocean art on the back (blotter) floating around...the NE

Anyone have any experiences with them yet? They look like very small hits.

Sounds like the same print from last year. Probably someone had a bit of left over. They were very good last year but obviously now it will all depend on how they are stored.

They were perforated hits with the dancing condoms on each one and a blue fish/ocean thing covering the whole back of the sheet. I dont remember them being smaller then normal though.

....wat?

NorCal is one of the wettest areas regarding LSD in the entire nation! Look harder, I know for a fact it's all around the bay and other areas of NorCal, including SacTown.

Yeah prob. Unfortunately there seems to b more shit-heads around here that wanna rip ppl off. Guess Ill have to try harder to make friends in the bay ha
~J

Picked up two ten strips of unperfed WoW in eastern KS a few days ago. Compared to the WoW I've tried around here the past couple of years, these seemed to be significantly more potent. Amazing +++ experience lasting around 10-12 hours off of one hit.

has anyone tried the "skeletons on bikes" blotter recently?

blue/purple background. i will try to post a pic later

Sounds like the same print from last year. Probably someone had a bit of left over. They were very good last year but obviously now it will all depend on how they are stored.

They were perforated hits with the dancing condoms on each one and a blue fish/ocean thing covering the whole back of the sheet. I dont remember them being smaller then normal though.

had some on halloween, they did seem small i took 2 then a third about an hour and a half later. wasnt feeling much until i took a bong hit and it was awesome from there on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.