Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
BfuNNl.jpg

Some nice micro dots just picked up. Pretty sure they don't originate in the USA though.

I love me some microdots.
I've only had them once but they were one of the better experiences I've had.

Woahh those are so small, I'd hate to spill the bag of those. What are those ~ dosed because i hear microdots usually range from ~50-175mcg and like with all things some good and some bad.

Woahh those are so small, I'd hate to spill the bag of those. What are those ~ dosed because i hear microdots usually range from ~50-175mcg and like with all things some good and some bad.

I was told they are dosed at 175 and while they might not be quite that strong they are easily close to 1 1/2 doses of some family stuff I've had that's going around.

How do you ingest the micro dots? Under the tongue, swallow, or it doesn't matter either way?

Just curious.

How do you ingest the micro dots? Under the tongue, swallow, or it doesn't matter either way?

Just curious.

I put one on my tongue and it dissolved in under a minute. I probably could've put it under my tongue but I don't think it would've mattered too much.

Wow, haven't seen stars in awhile. Looks like a decent press too. Hope that universe comes my way. Last stars experienced were thick red ones. NICE!

Some nice micro dots just picked up.

What a trip. I've never seen dots in America. What part of the country did you pick 'em up in?

These things are so ridiculously powerful that 1 was a very intense experience for me for about 3 hours. Really good stuff.

LSD? 3 Hours? You mean the peak or something? I've never had an LSD trip last that short. I either get high 6+ hours if I don't have a significant tolerance or don't get high if I do have a significant tolerance.

What a trip. I've never seen dots in America. What part of the country did you pick 'em up in?

Eastern Texas

ektamine said:
LSD? 3 Hours? You mean the peak or something? I've never had an LSD trip last that short. I either get high 6+ hours if I don't have a significant tolerance or don't get high if I do have a significant tolerance.

Nah that was just the peak. The rest of the trip was very dream-like but the peak was very gripping. The whole experience lasted about 9 hours from onset to the tail end of the come down.

raggedy_acid said:
Are those stars brown?

They are red. Camera isn't that great of quality unfortunately but they are red and fairly thick even though they are tiny.

just cleared a dropper that was put away for a rainy day

here is how it went down...

albert took 3 big drops where normally would only take 1 medium drop
alberts friend took same 3 big drops
alberts friend girl took 1 big drop and then a wiskey shot of the vial to clean it out

blown out of the water would not describe the feeling
super clean, strong, nice come down

its hard to compare because so many people talk about taking ten strips these days and still not getting completely off

the dose my friends and I had was well over 400 mics each reality was bent to that point which I would compare to 5-7 grams of mushrooms but with LSD character

I really wanted to use lucy as a launch pad and smoke dimitri at peak

positive vibes to yal in your travels..

if you get a chance, and you have tried the magic, please share with someone new who has not and explain to them the knowledge you know about this chemical

cheers

just cleared a dropper that was put away for a rainy day

here is how it went down...

albert took 3 big drops where normally would only take 1 medium drop
alberts friend took same 3 big drops
alberts friend girl took 1 big drop and then a wiskey shot of the vial to clean it out

blown out of the water would not describe the feeling
super clean, strong, nice come down

its hard to compare because so many people talk about taking ten strips these days and still not getting completely off

the dose my friends and I had was well over 400 mics each reality was bent to that point which I would compare to 5-7 grams of mushrooms but with LSD character

I really wanted to use lucy as a launch pad and smoke dimitri at peak

positive vibes to yal in your travels..

if you get a chance, and you have tried the magic, please share with someone new who has not and explain to them the knowledge you know about this chemical

cheers

When you say big and medium drops what do you mean? The only experience I can relate to with liquid is that when its in the vial each drop is ~ similar, but you cannot control the size of the drops ( maybe if you get good with the amount of force on the rubber part). Are you basing it like if a little more than a drop or a little less than a full drop came out. Just was wondering anyway sounds like you had fun enjoy!

Anyone have/known of any high potency doses in northeastern kansas?
As of lately we've been having a drought...

Status
Not open for further replies.