Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped picking up L from the west coast, started using a local connect. He currently has sheets of purple blotter, marked by small indented circles every 1/4" in a grid pattern with large (slightly larger than a 10x10 sheet) golden buddahs praying. Anyone have info on this print? I'll upload a picture tomorrow. Was told it was slightly stronger than the dark green blotter here in the northeast.

As promised earlier. has anyone seen these?

NSFW:
akuxb6.jpg

Reminds me of Mr. Game-and-Watch.

Rocky Horror Picture Show, full page design. Haven't tried them yet though.

Stopped picking up L from the west coast, started using a local connect. He currently has sheets of purple blotter, marked by small indented circles every 1/4" in a grid pattern with large (slightly larger than a 10x10 sheet) golden buddahs praying. Anyone have info on this print? I'll upload a picture tomorrow. Was told it was slightly stronger than the dark green blotter here in the northeast.

Heard of the purple/golden buddahs going around the NE area.

My friend that tried them said they're clean and pretty strong. He took 2 for a show and was spun. Let me know how you like them.

Also NYC is FLOODED from Furthur coming through. Lots and lots of liquid although not very potent plus many sheets of white blotter.

Heard of the purple/golden buddahs going around the NE area.

My friend that tried them said they're clean and pretty strong. He took 2 for a show and was spun. Let me know how you like them.

Also NYC is FLOODED from Furthur coming through. Lots and lots of liquid although not very potent plus many sheets of white blotter.

yeah word is that they are damn clean/strong from my friends who dosed tonight... cant wait to eat some =D=D=D=D=D

lol OHHHHHHHHHH ok.

I still think it looks like something out of Mr. Game-and-Watch :p

DIS BE DE BOMBOCLAT ELLIS DEE UPDATE, YA'EAR?

Further Bus - 110µg Family Fluff
Skeleton Mickey Mouse - 110µg Family Fluff
Superhero (green background with many superheroes on it) - 110µg Family Fluff

Jah rastafari feel me, bruduh?!

Hey Bomboclat, just curious on the different families... can you please explain the difference? I've only heard of needlepoint and fluff but don't know what they mean, lol.

I love these updates. Always fun to hear what's going around SoCal.

Wow. NYC got flooded right under my nose! lol Expecting something now then. That sounds great Bomboclat. Haven't had anything near Fluff quality yet. Hoping to stumble on something that potent. Life is exciting!

Wow. NYC got flooded right under my nose! lol Expecting something now then. That sounds great Bomboclat. Haven't had anything near Fluff quality yet. Hoping to stumble on something that potent. Life is exciting!

There is tons of fluff liquid and sheets around now is the time to grab it, but it dries up. Also during NYC tour was the time get the connects before they all move on to the next tour spot or go home with the goodies..
GOOD LUCK.

This is just stuff I heard from people talking to people that were around the area for a bit.

Last edited:
fresh off of a 4 day lysergic bender. whoever is responsible for all of the delicious LSD the past few years. thank you <3

It was a wild 4 days indeed. Started off eating four on Saturday night. Doubled up to 8 the next day/night. Ate 18 the night after that and then another 10 strip the next night. The last night I actually tripped really good and for a long time, barely any noticeable tolerance build up, much to my surprise. For me personally, LSD tolerance takes a few days to build up, whereas I develop a tolerance to mushrooms almost immediately, never have luck tripping back to back days with boomers. The visuals weren't as wild the 3rd and 4th day, but I was still very high on LSD no doubt. Kind of a waste, yeah, but I came up on a bunch of cheap strips recently so I said, 'What the hell." Plus after hearing of Owsley's passing, it was game on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.