Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the Dali Lamas? I'm in California but I have no idea where these are coming from.

skiing on acid ftmfw. I hit probably 50mph going down a 2 mile blue trail and popped my skis up over the top lip of a raised area, and caught some pretty good air. I officially know what it feels like to fly :D

skiing on acid ftmfw. I hit probably 50mph going down a 2 mile blue trail and popped my skis up over the top lip of a raised area, and caught some pretty good air. I officially know what it feels like to fly :D

I Lol'd at that shit man, hahaha...

MICHIGAN-

Headed out to pick up a sheet, not sure what to expect... Usually NoW (WoW), any ideas or should I expect the usual?

I'll let you all know.

Bad news is I somehow lost a 10 I had left today :( still have another strip left but this is depressing.

.....theres no excuse for losing a ten strip.

How did it happen? Your dog eat it or something?

If you're in MI, expect to get the sheets I posted. Unless you're on the west side of the state. I heard they still had WoW to get rid of.

I tried the shivas a few posts above. They're straight fire. Strongest single dose I've eaten.=D Strange thing is they tasted like perfume though..

haha yeah they are nice and strong. i ate one an hour after eating one perf. WoW from the summer. colors were flowing over patterns layering everything at the show. i couldn't stop dancing either, the energy was great. I was offered MDMA a few times for free, but didn't want to disrupt the level I was on. It was right where I needed to be. :D

the alex grey/ganeshas have the same taste as the shivas... but effects all lead me to say its definitely LSD :)

Eye of Ra blotter is going around SoCal at the moment.

White background with a red eye of ra on it. Only takes up few hits each (cant remember exact amount without looking and I dont feel like digging for my stash).

Dosed out at ~110µg of Fluff

had some wow inter phx again. New shiz or same stuff? Last ones months ago were ok, took two to get where id perfer. One left much to be desired.

Friend of mine just got this...

NSFW:
something.jpg

Currently WoW unperf'd, shivas, and lotsa liquid going around Music city. Had a sweet tart Thursday night that melted my face off!

2011 LSD in NYC?

Friend says he found a connect for LSD blotters. Nobody we know has tried it and we don't know this dealer well. I haven't spoken to him myself yet.

What drugs are going around on blotters or as LSD in any other form in the north east?

There are RCs that fit on blotter so I'm concerned, especially considering the fact that the ones that fit on blotters are potent and have rather unpleasant effects (very long duration and vasoconstriction.)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can find real lsd in NYC if you look for it at the right places.....
Most of the lucy is on (White on white blotters) sticks of ten....

you can find real lsd in NYC if you look for it at the right places.....
Most of the lucy is on (White on white blotters) sticks of ten....

This^^ ...Also I have seen white blotters with black lines dividing the hits. I have also seen a different kind of paper also white, but it has no lines dividing the hits. Both are clean and good for some reason I like the ones without lines better. Good Luck!

needlepoint(on sweet tarts) in the fox cities\green bay area!

also heard about some fluff on sugar cubes around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.