Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That doesn't test anything.... Many things will glow under blacklight.

As for the visine bottles, no one can tell you. I would be wary of that so definitely wait until your ehrlich gets in. If you got this from the EDM scene I would be even more wary due to the sheer volume of NBOMe on the market. Good luck

^you would be surprised.. this year the festy scene is flooded with good L and only half as much nbomes compared to last year..

We've been getting some bomb liquid for a few weeks now here in Ohio. It's not in Visine bottles though. There is also a particularly strong batch of WoW knocking about, and another not so strong. just luck of the draw what sheet you get I guess, and a lot of anecdote/speculation since they look 100% identical.

Hey does anyone know of any blotters going around with a green backside? I'm in the Midwest and I had 2 the other night but I lost them when I was drunk. The front image was just different hues of dark coloring and I'm not sure what the full print was. Just wondering if they might have been legit, too many nbomes going around.

Merely speculation I could be completely off.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...13-Be-Safe?p=11661410&viewfull=1#post11661410

At that post a user named porkstock posted a print with a green backside in the Midwest. He concluded the green was marker to cover up the word "25I". I witnessed this same print being sold as LSD at a festival in the Midwest by someone who in past was always legit, but it is believed they are sadly an NBOMe. (25I-NBOMe)

Of course you could have something completely different, there's not a lot of info to work with.

Anyone from the south west (AZ) that can enlighten me what's around this arid state ...

The front print is said to be tye dye and I've seen a lot of tye dye nbomes so I probably won't buy more.

The front print is said to be tye dye and I've seen a lot of tye dye nbomes so I probably won't buy more. However the whole backside was green, not like marker.

finally found some bomb liquid in the bay area...got some sweet tarts with supposedly 3 drops...half of one def seems to be around 150 micrograms, i haven't tried a whole one yet. I didnt test them but i think i've ruled out nBomes because they're active orally and not bitter/numbing. Plus they feel exactly like awesome acid (which I haven't come across in years)

found this stuff at a tiny music fest. the bottom one is just for scale.

100_1601.jpg

and as you can see, the top one was just ripped off from an unperfed, unmarked sheet. i was skeptical at first when he was ripping it like that. and in the time i took to decide, he ripped it to be more fair, because he first ripped off an extra big chunk. i should have bought it quicker :)

had pretty good reviews from 2 or 3 people that i asked. the dude said he was the reason this party was high - kinda arrogant, but i hope he was right.

i was coming down from a solid miprocin trip, and it was well after midnight, or i woulda dosed a hit right then.

and as you can see, the top one was just ripped off from an unperfed, unmarked sheet. i was skeptical at first when he was ripping it like that.

Ha shit I can almost guarantee you that is Fluff crystal 95mcg per hit legit L anyone who tears L strips like they dont give a care knows they are already blessing you with magic.

Lol get back to us, I fucking have got the wierdest white on white shapes and tears, every time it is fresh laid fluff. They already know they have the fire it dont matter how ya tear it.

Ha shit I can almost guarantee you that is Fluff crystal 95mcg per hit legit L anyone who tears L strips like they dont give a care knows they are already blessing you with magic.

now that's the kind of response i've been waiting for!

but yeah, that's pretty much how he acted. actually, when i asked him why he didn't measure it or draw lines he said "because i don't care" :)
(i would draw lines personally, but i guess that sort of "type A" personality trait isn't a common one in people that have access to lots of LSD haha)

i'm hoping that my only regret will be that i didn't buy as many as i could have got with the money in my wallet at the time...

Last edited:
For all those buying EU blotter and interested in their dosage:

*Hoffmans with 5 Star and Koi Fish on back, 25 square - 60ug
*Hoffmans with molecule / alex grey, 25 sq - 80-100ug
*Hoffmans Bicycle Day / 1943 - anyone confirm a dose?
*Gandalfs (heard there is two types?) - 50-60ug up to 140ug - anyone confirm?
*Starz - 40ug
*Fat Freddys, white xtal - 180ug - excellent
*Dolphins, white xtal - 90ug
*Avatars - 50-60ug - massive disappointment to previous years
*Purple Ohms - ?? - suspected ~100-150ug? - anyone confirm?
*AL-LAD xtal, very pure
*LSZ xtal, very pure
*Liquid - very pure - 90-100ug a drop
*Liquid - not as pure, brownish liquid similar to koi fish hoffmans - 50ug/drop
*Red Microdots - 100ug - anyone confirm? new
*Dali Lamas very pure - 180-200ug
*Twins - 100ug
*Alice in Wonderland - 30-40ug
*Strawberrys - 100-140ug - anyone confirm? - picture looks like similar to dolphins

All supposedly LSD found within Europe / UK.

UPDATE: Lovely clean liquid at accurate 100ug/drop, same stuff likely as Dolphins/Freddys. One drop is comparable to 50-75% of Freddy.

that post makes me salivate.

new red microdots? are they red stars? i had some of them from a couple years back. quite potent. advertized as 150 ug

Please note this is from 2013 onwards so some prints may be gone. I know the for example some Yin Yang Dolphins are even slightly stronger at 120-130ug.

I believe the red microdots may come from similar direction or those related to freddys, it's all speculation though until I try. They are supposed to be 100ug, deffo not the swiss bliss of those red stars though - they were special, closest to that now I'd say is liquid or freddys/dolphs.

Clean geltabs are back, Mid-eastern United States, heads up! :)

Talked to some brothers, VERY good crystal is hitting the east coast soon, mid-east again, though I have a feeling it'll work its way up and down and all around.

GREAT liquid on the EC as well, clean clean, rumored to be swiss.

Fluff is potent in Salt Lake right now.

Northern MD has some Fluff as well, though I doubt it'll be there for long. Someone is an irresponsible kid who is driven by greed and finds it funny to dose people who are unknowing that they're being dosed. Those of you north of Bodymore, I beg of you, stop providing to those who aren't clean in intent. Scumbags shan't be selling the most beloved molecule.

Edit: Eye of Ra blot coming, 120ug+. No idea where it'll be dropped though. Hearsay is hearsay, but the source is reliable.

Edit edit: Yellow hue geltabs, NOT LSD, 25i-NBOME, confirmed. (not aforementioned)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.