Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time I recognize a real distinct print from here or other reputable forums online, I grab it. Haven't been fucked yet that way. People talk about mimics but I don't really think it's that common in the LSD scene since it's semi-rare enough as it is, unlike rolls where the Vietnamese press a million+ a year as the demand is higher since you can roll a lot more often than trip on acid.

Even with the popular prints.. for instance are any of the Hofmann designs that you can buy online double-sided? I'm pretty sure they're not.. All the legit Hofs I've seen are double-sided designs. Someone correct me if I'm off-base here. Another thing- the legit Hofs I've seen are larger than the blotter art online.

I don't even bother with prints anymore that I can't recognize since NBOMe have been about literally everywhere, unless it's from like one or two trusted dudes, that's it. DOx were never as bad as NBOMes. No way. I'd rather have DOC than any NBOMe while we're on the subject. DOC is a really amazing compound.

you can roll a lot more often than trip on acid.

I would actually say the opposite is true. You can trip alot more than you can roll. I would never suggest trying this, but I would venture to say you could trip every 3 days for quite a while, whereas that's going to stop working very quickly with rolling

Some people have all the luck...

No shit good goin DK

All I know is there is this cat walking around in the midwest who will only give out like 5 max hits at a time but he always has it and these sons of bitches are soo damn fire, he claims 220mcg or something like that I believe it.

Incredible

They are BACK

Red Micro Dots are Fire <3 120ug-130ug mark.....

get them while they HOTTT, they always go fast so time to stock up on these bad boys....

DOTZ.jpg

Some microdots would be fucking sweet, if that could be scored I will have eaten doses in every form except straight crystal. One must set goals! :)

Yup the dots are back! Yummy!
Anyone in the NW there are more fire biffle blotter (letitgrow) around 200 ug going around. Definitely some of the more mouth watering paper around this season.

My buddy recently tried to dose from a vial he thought was super weak. He dosed himself and his gf with 3 hits each thinking the 3 together would equate to one hit. Turns out, the stuff wasn't weak at all and he was faced. I knew the person he got it from was trustworthy and never really believed this person could rip him off.

He had the got the vial 8 months or so ago and still can't explain why the hits he took back then didn't do much, if anything to him whereas now, 3 hits from the same exact vial kicked his ass. Back then, he was seriously pissed because he thought he'd been ripped off.

Strange stuff. Can anyone explain?

He could have possibly tried to put them on altoids or something that doesn't absorb well at all it just kind of runs off the side, especially if he dropped them then waited a day or two to take them, and then maybe he used a sugar cube or just strait drops when it worked

Yup the dots are back! Yummy!
Anyone in the NW there are more fire biffle blotter (letitgrow) around 200 ug going around. Definitely some of the more mouth watering paper around this season.

What does the letitgrow paper look like? would love to see it if I do! is it with that "owsleys" (note the airquotes) on it?

ahh I meant there's a batch of white going around from some time ago everyones slapping names on, and thats what I was a wondering was on it.

Oh, nope. It some small batch of point. You know where it's origin was . It's the same place all the small batch points weve discussed are from.
What shows you going to this coming months? Should be having my schedule free up in the next few months as the seasons wrapping up. It owuld be nice to cross paths like always on the lot.

Last edited:
tbh there is a lot of good stuff going around, some of its paper (the standards...) most paper is not the best. People mostly just breaking down into liquid lately and its been quite strong and fresh.

Tired of not seeing it broken down, so I havent been eating much paper recently. Paper is more a money maker and less about the molecule itself, which when truly fresh is a wonder. You wont find the same crystal that goes into fresh broken down vials on paper, because paper usually is a money making venture and meant to travel/take time (thus degrading the experience through itself). People are very against this, and wont provide the quality to those that break all the way down like that. There are exceptions, just what I have seen in my time. Thats why you get that fuzzy (for lack of a better term, most will understand) "strong" paper, that is often misconstrued as being potent and strong. Been a while since I have been in one of these threads. Wonder who else is still around.

tbh there is a lot of good stuff going around, some of its paper (the standards...) most paper is not the best. People mostly just breaking down into liquid lately and its been quite strong and fresh.

Tired of not seeing it broken down, so I havent been eating much paper recently. Paper is more a money maker and less about the molecule itself, which when truly fresh is a wonder. You wont find the same crystal that goes into fresh broken down vials on paper, because paper usually is a money making venture and meant to travel/take time (thus degrading the experience through itself). People are very against this, and wont provide the quality to those that break all the way down like that. There are exceptions, just what I have seen in my time. Thats why you get that fuzzy (for lack of a better term, most will understand) "strong" paper, that is often misconstrued as being potent and strong. Been a while since I have been in one of these threads. Wonder who else is still around.

Funny to see your name pop up, I haven't been on here in a long while. I never noticed any difference between fresh paper and fresh liquid and plenty of people lay both ways. I will agree liquid stays fresh/potent way longer. I've had incredible experiences on good white on white and prints though. I think people make bottles often because it's easier if you don't know what you're doing. Not to say experienced folks don't make bottles.

Hey guys,

Heading to a big festy at the end of the month in OH. Wondering if you guys had any tips on whats circulating in the area worth picking up other than WoW.

Also any advice on avoiding bad blotter? I know (in general) big blotter is bad. If its bitter its a spitter. But I'll admit I'm somewhat of a noob when it comes to blotter, I tend to stick around the E scene as its more familiar.

Any help would be appreciated <3

Hey guys,

Heading to a big festy at the end of the month in OH. Wondering if you guys had any tips on whats circulating in the area worth picking up other than WoW.

Also any advice on avoiding bad blotter? I know (in general) big blotter is bad. If its bitter its a spitter. But I'll admit I'm somewhat of a noob when it comes to blotter, I tend to stick around the E scene as its more familiar.

Any help would be appreciated <3

Invest in an Ehrlich test kit. It easily weeds out nbomes and DOx and even blank paper.

Greetings, been a while but I have something to share in the Great Lakes Region.

Currently residing in the city where the Smashing Pumpkins, Common and many others hail from came across three Visine bottles. I don't have the ehrlich test until Tuesday, thought I had one left but can't find it so I bought one to be here Tuesday. When it gets here so I can't report with certainty on it's legitimacy until Tuesday/Wednesday.

A couple of my friends tried it and reached the desired effects but those individuals don't really care if it's real or not as long as the outcome is what they're looking for. I however, have no interest in anything but pure I was wondering if anyone around the countries second city has encountered these recently?

The purveyor of these wares has always had top notch fungi in the past, though that doesn't mean he knows shit about the lady. Does make me feel more comfortable than some random faith placed in a stranger at a show and carrying test kits with me everywhere. One thing the purveyor said did stick out in my mind "Cinnamon taste, 3 vials Visine eye droppers, very high quality acid. A lil more expensive but great quality, not RC. Straight fluff, be careful when you drop it."

That statement puts me on edge, cinnamon taste? A lot of these EDM kids have been popping off NBOMEs as "Fluff" and "HQ Fluff"

rpu744g.jpg

There's a picture of what it looks like. The actual image is here: http://i.imgur.com/rpu744g.jpg if it fails to load in the post.

When I get my test kit in Tuesday expect results Wednesday. Hopefully we have something new in the Chiraq. Those purple Mircrodots were short lived at best.

Good luck and stay safe.

Sorry I didn't get these test results up sooner but after the Ehrlich test showed purple I was out of pocket for a couple of days indulging in the bounty.

6lS3beU.jpg

I encourage everyone to test what they buy before they take it but it appears there is some nice stuff floating around the Midwest right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.