Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 10 hits, I have 6 now. There were multiple small betty boop's on them in black ink but the blotter paper itself is actually red paper not ink, so it's red on the front and back. It's burgundy red.
Not the paper I am thinking of if it is all betty boop (rather than many various cartoon characters). There are two actually and they are both red/orange.

It turns out I probably just spent a fair amount of money on nbome thinking it was LSD. Everything on blotter paper in my town right now is turning out no be nbome. FUCK

^ That is common in many parts of the country. Try getting an ehrlich reagent to test before purchasing...
Only buy from people who have experience dealing real deal LSD. If a "new" dealer pops up it most likely will be an RC.
In the large mess of nbomes going around there is tons of real Love. You just need to be careful where you get it.

turns out that purple microdot was legit. i ate some small WoW scraps to get me exactly where i wanted to be but i was very satisfied. saddly i lost my last dalai lama tab out the window.. but oh well, easy come, easy go.

turns out that purple microdot was legit.

That's cool, I would have to guess Microdot styles are a thing of the past because of how easy it is to transport Liquid and Paper, there is absolutely no reason for a microdot, unless a Dealer / Chemist just wants to be a little fancy in that case, you got a real rare hit... I cannot imagine the giants even consider microdots anymore unless for persys. There is no way it makes sense on a safety factor, but it does on the fun factor ;) I ran into a long term family dude a few summers back and he had two microdots that was the last time I have seen them.

In the large mess of nbomes going around there is tons of real Love. You just need to be careful where you get it.

Very true, there is no way the LSD path would ever stop or fall off course because of the Nbome family... I have already seen all the L I need to see for the whole summer/ rest of my life in the last Month...

has anyone seen any microdots recently? i traded a ice cold beer and a bowl or two for a purple microdot from some old cat on lot at the huge festvial in the midwest this weekend.

im guessing its non active, but i was curious if anyone else has come across any dots laitly..

Do you mean these?
attachment.php
hope that pic works I'm on my phone at a fest right now

That's cool, I would have to guess Microdot styles are a thing of the past because of how easy it is to transport Liquid and Paper, there is absolutely no reason for a microdot, unless a Dealer / Chemist just wants to be a little fancy in that case, you got a real rare hit... I cannot imagine the giants even consider microdots anymore unless for persys. There is no way it makes sense on a safety factor, but it does on the fun factor ;) I ran into a long term family dude a few summers back and he had two microdots that was the last time I have seen them.

Very true, there is no way the LSD path would ever stop or fall off course because of the Nbome family... I have already seen all the L I need to see for the whole summer/ rest of my life in the last Month...

I just wrote an entire response but, it got deleted. UGH lol what i was trying to say was....
I couldnt agree more. Nbomes don't really make their appearance in my circle unless someone ordered some to try. I have definitely seen more LSD (high quality mind you) the past few months that I can ever eat in my life time.
I gotta say though dot's are not a thing of the past. The thing is they tend to sell fast and only stay in close circles. The chemist generally doesn't press them but, rather the person who works the raw. If you can get packs of raw, you most likely can find a old press. Most that I have seen, are home made by metal workers back in the 60's and been recirculated through many hands. I love my dots. They always pack a nice punch. They honestly, are more work than any other method of ingestion. They are not as safe to transport as paper or bottles. But, I can fit hundreds in my hand at once. They are a great novelty factor though and people gobble them up. The last dots I ate were MOUTH WATERING. Wonderful rainbow fractal wonderland. They are probably my favorite medium to ingest LSD. Well other than scraping a laying tray and putting it in a lemonaide or koolaid etc. That hits you pretty instant.

danK- nice man i hope they were legit for you. Send me a pm when ya get a chance brotha.

LSDCRUISER- are you at bisco? If so I wouldn't even think twice about buying a dot there. I would keep looking.

Hey all,

Alps, I was at Forecastle Festival. Thought about going to Bisco but yeah just didn't know the scene that would be there like I did at Forecastle, plus it's a lot closer.

Came across a lot of goodies all from people I know from other festivals and such that I knew would be there.

First up were the purple-domed microdots I believe dan k is talking about. They're almost black they're pretty dark. About the size of this *

(the * is pretty much actual size) - Have yet to confirm their chemical makeup

Came across some red DOC microdots too from a different person. They are the same size and in the shape of a bomb. Taking the guys word for it because we're cool like that, I dropped one on my tongue. The familiar bitter taste set in immediately and I went on about a 20 hour trip that along with copious amount of cannabis and MXE really were some highlight moments.

Then for the blotters, another cat had WoW and plain tan blotters. Supposedly the tan ones are stronger and since I already have some WoW, those are what I went for.

Looks like a good time for L right now in my little circle. Haven't came across microdots since the red stars a few years ago. Surprised they're even around. & DOC microdots at the same time. priceless. Was told they're 2mg each. Good trip if it's what your expecting.

WoW in the Denver area. 3/4 of a hit had me tripping better and harder than 3 hits of the dose I was seeing a couple of summers ago. Also got a print of 2 opposing goddesses hovering over the Golden Gate bridge- I haven't tried it yet but friends have had very strong trips from single hits...

Then for the blotters, another cat had WoW and plain tan blotters

Holy shit, yea I get WOW fluff year round but last year this cat brought his personal from out west and they were tan, they were absolutely phenomenal guaranteed top 2 best blotters I have found ever.

I don't know if it is the same but I have never seen that tan paper anywhere else, I know exactly what your talking about, especially if the dude said they were better.

I brought a ten strip of that tan to Vegas and went to Beatles love, I haven't stopped listening to John Lennon for a year.

For the past 3 summers I have only seen WoW blotters. I used to get sweet breath liquid bottles years ago as well.

So I just got off of the phone with a friend of mine's younger brother's friend. I know, a long sequence of names but I haven't personally taken LSD since last December. Anyways, tonight was his first time taking 'LSD.' He noted taking two of the three blotters he acquired. I asked him what it tasted like and he told me his entire mouth went numb. Considering the fact that he's only 40 minutes into the experience, I decided it best not to mention that he isn't on LSD. I'm sad to report what almost certainly 25x-NBOMe in the southeast.

On the other hand, earlier in the summer, I came across a fair amount of good WoW L floating around in the southeast. I didn't get a chance to sample it myself but many of my friends mentioned it being of quality. I never got around to getting a test kit since I've been taking a mental health break.

At least the fake lsd now a days is 2cx-nombe instead of that nasty DOx shit...

I can work with Nombe or acid....

At least the fake lsd now a days is 2cx-nombe instead of that nasty DOx shit...

I can work with Nombe or acid....
25x-nbome IMO is dirtier and just as, if not more, dangerous than dox. Neither comes close to LSD. If people need to sell fake hits, just sell blank paper. Its much safer.

I'm still wondering why all these dealers don't just sell the drugs they have, as the drugs they have. People will buy nbome as nbome. No trickery is needed. Its a sad state the drug scene has found itself in. We, as likeminded users, should not be ripping each other off, but helping each other.

While at a music festival recently, I was amazed by the lack of proper drug education and harm reduction. I found myself educating lots and lots of youngsters on the dangers of nbome, doxs, and cathinones. Most had no idea these drugs existed.

I tested a ton of different doses while there. None, I repeat, NONE were LSD.

Ok, rant over. PLEASE be safe and educate each other!

the last 3 or 4 festivals i went to this summer have been flooded with good L, only tested 4 bad samples out of >20(testing other peoples stuff). i have come across white unperfd, white perfd, (euro)dalai lama tabs, a purple microdot, green windowpane/geltabs, liquid in sweet breaths dropper, liquid on sweet tarts, and a few random colored tabs that you couldnt tell what they where from(these are what tested bunk)

Last edited:
the last 3 or 4 festivals i went to this summer have been flooded with good L, only tested 4 bad samples out of >20(testing other peoples stuff). i have come across white unperfd, white perfd, (euro)dalai lama tabs, a purple microdot, green windowpane/geltabs, liquid in sweet breaths dropper, liquid on sweet tarts, and a few random colored tabs that you couldnt tell what they where from(these are what tested bunk)

Some people have all the luck...

Some people have all the luck...
It really just takes the determination and how u are able to talk to people. I've never been ripped off on acid at a rave or festival and I've been doing it a long time. I ask around not in a shady way and honestly I don't bullshit about it lol. When I get on a mission I'm on a mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.